Seriously, what the fuck?

Seriously, what the fuck?

Highlander 2, says right there
what the fuck do you not understand?

Sean Connerry and Michael Ironside. It's extremely entertaining and hundreds of times better than Highlander: The Source or whatever H5 was the absolute irredeemable piece of shit.

You wish you were an immortal from the planet Zeist.

good shit good shit

>a series about immortal blood lines fighting out for eternity and the chance to be the only immortal should remain in reality

Seriously, consider suicide.

The original highlander was a legitimately bad movie. Enjoyable but I'm amazed at how popular it was

t. woman

Look at this and tell me it doesn't look like a b movie

Highlander 2 is widely considered one of the worst sequels ever. For many reasons, not just your retarded strawman. Just so you know.

It's a clunky movie with a good heart.

the problem is lambert is a shit actor lol

>they say it's bad therefore it's bad
yeah, man.

It is a masterpiece, and I don't even like queen!

Yeah, my point definitely wasn't the "for many reasons" and pointing out your strawman shit. Nope.

The poster is in Terminator 2 font

I literally have no idea what you are fucking saying, past, it's bad.

Make a point.

>muh strawman
Kek, post more buzzwords, fucking pleb.

It's low budget and somewhat clunky, but it's genuinely epic and grand, as well as an incredibly bleak depiction of immortality.

(You)

There it is. Can't make a singular point without using buzzwords and memes, try harder.

t. 90's born retard

>lambert is a shit actor lol
kill yourself

thoughts on the anime movie?

That thumbnail looks creepy but the actual image looks fine.

Why? Did (You) make an actual point, besides deafeating a made up one? No? Well there (You) go than.
Aside from that, I have all these (You)s for (You), if (You) want them so desperately.

You understand you can stop at any time, this is just embarrassing, OP.

>OP
kek, guess again

You know, you can stop at any time, this is just embarrassing, OP.

>the quickening
This is what all my exs say about me.

I mean, it's still wrong, but that got an honest laugh out of me this time. I'll stop shitposting now.

PS. Still not OP. Further guesses not required.

I want to watch the original trash Highlander 2 but all that are available are the numerous edits.
I always thought Highlander 2 was known for being bad, why hide it?

>straw man
>(you)
>I was just being retarded on purpose

Seriously, like clockwork.

I literally have had that poster framed for like six years

it's a good poster and the film itself is true kino, elevated into masterpiece status by the amazing queen soundtrack

The best thing in the franchise after the original movie, which just shows what a shitshow the whole thing has been

I think i'll hijack your thread to talk about the reboot. Thank you.

I don't usually like reboots and Highlander does have Sean Connery which is always a plus but it also has... aliens.

Decisions decisions...

You're a stinking fucking faggot user.

Underrated fantasykino

The movie isn't really well acted or shot...I think it is like Conan the Barbarian a bit in that the score (not the Queen soundtrack) helps make it feel bigger and better than it really is.

Its not as good as Conan btw.