WRONG WAY DOWN A ONE WAY STREET

WRONG WAY DOWN A ONE WAY STREET

>the 1am limmy thread has arrived

Is this skit based on a real life tv phone in show?
If so can anyone provide a link to the real equivalent?

BARRY'S RED COLA

Open sarcophagus.

Kill Jester

"But Jingle is your friend, traveller! She's here to help you!"

you never picked up the shoes

I unironically sing this whenever anyone says 'wrong way down a wrong way street'

AYE BUT AT WHAT COST

>GEEZ MA FUCKIN MONEY BACK

Limmy's Stuff is sometimes too real

>whenever anyone says 'wrong way down a wrong way street'
How often does that happen in your life?

Go whence I came

... I have arrived.

>told you not to waste yer time with me
and then he ruins it with "it was just a dream" bullshit

Aye, about ten years ago there was a few channels like this up with QVC and that, not anymore though, too cheaty and dodgy

Mmm dan-un...

ye drooped a tenn-uh

>told you not to waste yer time with me

I've said those exact words and meant them. She stayed with me but I feel we're just delaying the inevitable.

The end expression he had looked totally deranged, he may not have lost the money right then but he's gonna fuck up in some horrible way in the future, it's inevitable.

wot's happened to ya son?

I'm from ireland, we had similarish shows in that it would be like name something white you find in a kitchen and then they'd give a clue every 20 minutes or what have you but we never had that kind of interactive story sort of gig, seems so shady as you say.
The ones over here always seemd like such smarmy cunts.

ye cangit anythin ya want wi jus a smile

Being outlandish and uncommon is the joke. A call in RPG? Fuck the autism is everywhere!

a dildo in Thatcher's dead arse

TWENTEHS PLENTEH

Oh no I love the bit i was just wondring if it was loosely based off the ones we had over here or if you guys over the pond had something more closely resembling it.
Wish i could see the actual ones for comparison, I imagine it would make the adventure calls even funnier.

I'm Irish myself and don't actually remember any versions we had...I do remember ITV having a quiz show at like 1-4am that had a call in...they'd wait like 10 minutes to take a call for an obvious question at a pound a minute

The ones i remember were on tv3, the questions were so vague so as to be nye on impossible and the answer was always something fairly obscure.
Like name something you would find in a freezer and the answer would be like almonds or some shit.

oh shit.....I remember

...........HAAAAA

Just watching this episode now.... just got to this part

yer faether would be proud

Imagine...

JOMP DE CHASM!

Are you sure traveler, a mere mortal would should not be able to make the jump

>Being outlandish and uncommon is the joke

Not really, the sketch I was referencing (the plasterer) was about alcoholism and very much based on Scottish archetypes that people from there intrinsically get, just like the "she turned the weans against us!" segment.

If you think that stuff is about being outlandish and uncommon then you're either American or autistic yourself.

JOMP DE FOOKIN CHASM

Man there were loads of these at one point. Basically scams no doubt.

>Kill jester

Money well spent mate

the feels in this skit...

SHE'S TURNED THE WAINS AGAINST US

the way they'd get you is like well you have to count the to as 2 and you had to add all the numbers in the phone number aswell, dumb shit like that. they were literal crooks.

neet life

You'll never catch me.... I'm your worstest nighmare

Do britfats really buy that much chocolate and chips at the store?