FUCK DRUMPF AND FUCK WHITE PEOPLE

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/marlownyc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I consider myself redpilled
I consider myself a master memer.
But this right here...
This shakes me to the core...

Is this the only image they have to promote the film?

why wouldnt they over use this one, all they want is to grab ur attention.

>a minor character in Skins is now a Hollywood star
what a world we live in

>plebs won't see the underlying message that niggers are savages by nature and need white people to keep them in order
based Jordan Peele

i mean the state of the Horror genre is fucking dead as it is.

I'd be interested in seeing this on bluray when it comes out but there is no way in fuck i'm spending $10+ movie ticket on this.

>stern

inb4 go back to Sup Forums

Notice how they've already decided that it's the best horror movie of the year in February...

what is with the media's recent obsession with race

i want to throw up

>>>>recent

>implying they don't do this shit all the time

>(((Stern)))

They sense that the fire rises user.

Everyone starts somewhere

I like Jordan Peele. I'll watch it when it gets a good quality on the internet.

Seen him in both Sicario and his Black Mirror episode and he's actually pretty talented.

when the fuck will you faggots read the rules and notice racism is a bannable offense?

Does he die on a burning cross?

So desperate for an audience that they have to name drop Obama

>faggots
m8 i am a transracial black asian genderfluid druid. this is an offensive term and racist

fuk u nigga

so youre new here. I'd recommend shutting the fuck up and lurking for a bit before you try to post again.

globalists want to distract everyone from their machinations. notice it all started during occupy wall street? something to consider.

Did you just assume my sexual preference?

This, don't fucking try that shit again faggot

what does Hillary Clinton even have to do with this at all?

IT WAS HER TURN

>dey wuz crazy ass crackas n shieet

This, the guy has bulging anime eyes

Anyone see this movie? Isn't it supposed to be mocking the whole Guess Whose Coming to Dinner thing?

if it wasn't for le outdated electoral college and if the president was only chosen by enlightened New Yorkers/Californians, Hillary would have eradicated racism

>recent

>movie is about cuckold liberals mind controling blacks to learn how to be "hip" and get a BBC

This was a good movie and pretty much paints virtue signaling libs as the villains in the movie

can give spoilers if you want

I thought it was mocking white liberals for worshipping black gutter culture as if it was high art

go ahead

You wouldn't post without reading the rules, would you? Not for very long anyway.

I'm just guessing that the media interpretation of this movie is way off with what the makers envisioned.

spoil away

What's this movie about?

what do you want to know?

the gist is this: white town takes token minorities in good physical condition and kidnaps them and puts their brain in their bodies

haha! way to shove it to the kikes, fwend! Remember to MAGA!

All of the articles I see say its about racism, did you get that impression? Don't want to read spoiler just curious

nigger nigger nigger
where's my ban?
or all all the mods to busy posting in the cunny spam to notice?

It's about the narrative that white people are evil and should be replaced in western society.

Removing blacks of their "blackness"

Everything is about racism to most people now.

I don't think we need to include "Year" and "Horror". "The Best Movie" is enough

Anwar from skins is now a sexy bearded actor whos gonna win the oscar for best supporting actor for Lion.

No. No racism, just gives you the vibe of how a token minority would feel in one of those 1%er type of white towns who try to virtue signal around him until the crazy weird shit starts happening. Like the skeleton key without the voodoo shit

I bet this thread stays up because the jannies on this board are some gaping asshole libcucks.

btw the TSA agent best friend guy is the best character in the movie and the primary source of comedy lots of peele type of comedy from him

Oh okay, that sounds fine to me. Saw it was filmed in my state so I am thinking of going to see it but all of those articles were really putting me off

He was a main character. Kenneth was a side character.

>Dev Patel
>Lion
>supporting actor

For fuck's sake, am I the only person that saw it?

How many people do you think are going to miss the point completely?

JUS'

I mean it's already happening

Doesn't this make fun of libshits?

Really wanna see it t b h

does the movie explain why they have to be black? why couldn't they take anyone in good physical condition

Ask me anything if you want spoilers

so this wasn't a comedy?

this is actually a serious movie trying to be horro?

They don't mention that they have to be black. They do allude that black people are just better physically so it helps with the brain transplants

all niggers
must
hang

the TSA agent best friend is the source of comedy in the movie and he was in my opinion the best character and unsung hero of the movie

>Sup Forums will hate this movie without watching it

This movie is a gift, it does nothing but shit on liberal whites and drive a larger split between the two groups. Lol fucking niggers have gotten so uppity that they've bitten the hand that feeds them.

>movie exposes virtue-signaling white libs
>white libs too far up their own asses to recognize this
>pay millions of dollars and give it an oscar
10d chess

Sounds like a cuck movie. White people steal black people's bodies because they're better? Fuck that shit, I ain't spoilering that terrible slave metaphor, anyone who pays to watch this is a faggot.

Honestly, he's getting praise from both sides, while both sides think the other "just doesn't get it"

You moron, it simultaneously feeds the nigger's already fragile yet huge ego
>dey wanna be us!

imagine sitting in the room getting high with him when he came up with the idea.

it's pretty much exposing libs as the cucks they are yes. Why you wouldn't give that movie money to redpill more masses is beyond me but you are probably a shariablue faggot

twitter.com/marlownyc

there you have it, feel free to let him know how you feel about his article

So essentially this movie is Invasion of the Body snatchers in the vein of a Chappelle show skit?

I've grown up around niggers, they think retarded shit like that regardless. Black aren't even going to watch this shit, just triggered libs.

Please sacrifice yourself when the time comes

They expect one of us in the wreckage brother

No it's Guess Whos Coming to Dinner and Skeleton Key

lol @ anyone who treats hollywood garbage like it's just some objective piece of art to be analyzed and not something created in a boardroom with an agenda in mind

>libs as cucks
>not all white people as cucks
Unless a bunch of white conservatives come into kick ass and save them, or at least try to stop it, this is a cuckflick made for self hating faggots and dumb niggers.

It was a really good movie, for a horror film at least. The hypnosis and later killing spree part is bizarre but the rest of the movie is believable. It is regrettable that there are no good white characters in the movie, but it doesn't seem like a "heroic black man destroys evil Whitey" fantasy either.

>This was a good movie and pretty much paints virtue signaling libs as the villains in the movie
This. The racism bit is a lot more subtle and insidious than you would think. It's not the typical "blackie ends up in a hick town and gets attacked by the KKK" thing you are thinking of.

It does attack the virtue signalers and the overt racists at the same time. A very good movie

kek

Nice to one of duo making films, some of their Key & Peele skits were quite well done. I liked the continental breakfast one they did.

Is the movie actually funny or is it a horror a movie with a quirky premise?

the TSA guy supplies all the comedy. Jordan Peele understands that it is still a Horror movie, but he is a comedian at heart so i'm guessing the TSA best friend guy had to be the background comedic relief guy

It's OK Computer redone by Twenty One Pilots
It's Super Mario Bros remade by Team Ninja
It's Terminator 2 remade by Paul Thomas Anderson

he's a fedorable lad

Jesus, OP. Hillary Clinton inspired the film in a negative way.

The film is railing against the paternalistic liberalism that keeps black people oppressed for its own benefit. If black communities are kept poor, uneducated, jobless, wracked with drug abuse, etc., they can be manipulated into voting D forever. Why do you think Democrats go after black voters so heavily with loads and loads of empty promises while simultaneously ensuring that they stay on welfare, that their school systems stay terrible, and that their standards of living never actually improve? The longer black people stay a 'protected class' the easier it is to whip them up into a single-minded voting bloc.

Neither Democratic nor Republican politicians care about black people. The only difference is that Democrats are really good at PRETENDING they do.

>It's not the typical "blackie ends up in a hick town and gets attacked by the KKK" thing you are thinking of.
but the whites are all goofy and lame, right?

What about the girlfriend?

At some point, they must take responsibility into their own hands. They really need a Malcolm X type leader.

They keep this shit up and white people are just going to vote Republican like blacks vote Democrat

1) Seriously, that guy looks like Dulé Hill. I cannot , uh, get over it.
2) Seriously, what's the fucking twist?

they found a chink in the armor and are trying to drive the stake

Only the libs

>recent

now this is b8

Part of the conspiration