Why is Africa unachieved and uninnovative when it comes to technology?

Why is Africa unachieved and uninnovative when it comes to technology?

The ability to alter environment and make tools is precisely what differentiates humans from other animals.

Other urls found in this thread:

scimagojr.com/countryrank.php
cepal.org/cgi-bin/getprod.asp?xml=/socinfo/noticias/noticias/0/41620/P41620.xml&base=/socinfo/tpl/top-bottom.xsl
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>china that low

It's adjusted to population so obviously China is low

>china
>innovating

Besides their farmers they're pretty innovative

Their IQ is lower than my poodle

>the absolute state of the city of Iberia

But why?

>Why is Africa unachieved and uninnovative when it comes to technology?
Because to be ahead in that field you need education, which Africa does very badly in because it's so poor. And it's poor because it's improperly developed, and multinational corporations extract billions of dollars in resources out of it every year using the labour and manpower of the local populations, and leaving only a small fraction behind in payments.

>when it comes to anything at all?
You're welcome.

das rasiss

because they are niggers

Even South Africa has one circle and Spanish America have none

Disappointed but not surprised.

But it's true

Can facts be racist?

>and multinational corporations extract billions of dollars in resources out of it every year using the labour and manpower of the local populations, and leaving only a small fraction behind in payments
They do the same thing here.

We do preposterous gibs for black people here (memes aside we're fucking rich and a monster of a country) but they STILL suck. We elected Obama (he's very dark skinned c'mon) and they STILL call everything racist.

You can't win with these savages.

Africans literally made your country, dumb Yank.

No that's not obvious, because China should hypothetically produce people smart enough to become innovative scientists, engineers, etc. at the same rate as everyone else.

But they don't

made it have a civil war, and held us back technologically. Dutch and British agricultural machines were far more efficient than a slave.

but I don't blame the slave, I blame the lazy lardass Southerner who imported them.

>But they don't
They haven't really been a modernised nation for very long. For their massive population and huge land area, they're on a rather cracking pace.

Neither the British or the Dutch were willing to spend their money making sophisticated machines for your shitty 13 colonies. Just accept that African slaves were what made America what it is today, and you have no right to complain about them. Rather, it would be more practical if you actually started educating blacks properly. And I'm not talking about welfare and public schools, I'm talking about ending this ghetto segregation bullshit altogether. You're a 1st world country, for fuck's sake. It's embarassing. Even here in Brazil we are making some effort to make favelas less shitty.

lol

Nonsense. The British Empire was an internal free market. The American British could and did buy all kinds of machinery.

Benjamin Franklin brought a shit load of printing gear to Philadelphia.

>picking cotton
>Africans made America

>Neither the British or the Dutch were willing to spend their money making sophisticated machines for your shitty 13 colonies.
Are you fucking retarded or something? I don't care if you don't know American history because you're a chimp in the Amazon, but don't act like you know it.

The cause of the civil war was a divergence in wealth and economy between the slave-owning south and the industrial north. Thanks to Dutch and British agricultural tech, the north managed to grow more crops, feed more people, and grow a larger population than the south from 1800-1850. This lead to more political power due to the house of representatives, which led to conflict.

In the grand scheme of American history (which isn't particularly grand in length), slaves did jack shit. They were replaced by machines and butthurt southerners caused a fucking war over it as they were hemorrhaging influence everywhere. Blacks were literally the worst thing to happen to this country.

>modernized for very long
Don't bother spinning it that way. They're just as old as Mesopotamian/Fertile Crescent civilizations yet managed to get very few things done in their "glorious 5000 year old history," as they so often say. Gunpowder, paper, printing, compass. I respect all 4, but they're jack shit. A 300 year old country has done more than China in far less time.

It's another pardo wanting to fit in with white Americans. Did your local favela school teach you anything about American history?

look closer, I'm pretty sure that circle near the ocean in China is their Boomtown Shenzhen

>Don't bother spinning it that way.
It's not spin.
>They're just as old as Mesopotamian/Fertile Crescent civilizations
China hasn't been a continuations monolithic state for thousands of years, user. I can see why you'd come to your conclusions if they were based on ignorance, however.

Those are americans, fuck em. You should all be dead anyway. Stop fucking up africa instead.

>China hasn't been a continuations monolithic state for thousands of years, user
And? Most of Europe's technological inventions (and the USA's for that matter) were bred from conflict and war between squabbling yet culturally similar countries. The telegraph, vaccines, railroads, automatic weapons, rocketry, radar, computers, encryption, I could go on and on. "Necessity is the mother of invention" isn't a joke quote that tacky whores get for tattoos, it's real.

Eras like the Warring States or the Three Kingdoms should be that of proliferated innovation, not stagnation.

Like I said, I can see why you'd come to your conclusions if they were based on ignorance. You don't really need to enforce this impression more than you've already done.

Reminder that western gibs destroy Africa.
You cant compete with free.
Africa is so poor they could easily compete with China in low wage slavery if enabled by western companies. Also A LOT closer to europe than China is.

Not an argument. Dropping ad hom and running away is for cucks and cowards.

You don't really need to enforce this impression more than you've already done, user.

Go away Zhang. "Paper tiger" is something a normal person avoids being, not a life goal.

Why do you think repeating the same garbage would illicit a different response? You don't really need to enforce this impression more than you've already done, user.

>Why do you think repeating the same garbage would illicit a different response? You don't really need to enforce this impression more than you've already done, user.

>these two circles in Brazil
>it's SJC and SP

São Paulo state is literally the sniny star of this god-forsaken continent.

>literally no Spanish colonies have a tech hub
Portugal wins again

T. Butthurt negrito

São Paulo state actually had tons of Italian, Lebanese and Japanese immigration.

lack of money/resources to invest in science.

lack of organization / long time planning (partly due to political unstability).

same as in other countries.

chinks are pretty much focused on art and literature, and almost all educated ppl wanted to become officials. 'scientists' and 'engineers' were considered shit tier professionals. You cannot really compare the a science major student to a art major student in college, can you

Mexico puts out more scientific papers than RSA anyway. Argentina is close.

scimagojr.com/countryrank.php

>brisbane

EE here.
at least 50% of the papers in my field have someone named Lee in it.
adjusting the map to population is just dumb. no one would think that nz or fucking finnland does more research right now.

>IQ distribution by indigenous people
What is the point of this? Obviously the countries that weren't colonised are going to be the ones with highest IQ.

>he thinks niggers are human

>greetard

kek

Any stuff Africans invent for their needs would be irrelevant to you. Would Americans need a device that distinguishes malaria from tuberculosis?

>Reminder that western gibs destroy Africa.
>You cant compete with free.
>Africa is so poor they could easily compete with China in low wage slavery if enabled by western companies. Also A LOT closer to europe than China is.

That's completely false though.

Blacks do contribute disproportionate to their size though in a lot of fields.

You mean a brain and basic knowledge of symptoms?

Also we just cure that shit like normal people.

Fucking leaves I swear.

Notice how hard you have to try to make it seem like blacks really aren't THAT bad though? Once you have to start thinking that way it's best to just move on.

>my leg is broken
Well it's not THAT bad lol at least I can use a wheelchair!!

No it's fucking terrible no matter which way you slice it and garnish it with as much sugar as you please.

Africans contribute to the Dance and Musical Sciences.

Look at all those intellectuals

Why are Africans so smart?

racist

What technology did China innovate in the last 100 years?

>belgian education

Malaria and tuberculosis have pretty similar symptoms up until a certain point and at that point shits gets lethal if you diagnosed it wrong and gave the wrong treatment.

You seem to have a problem lol.

They innovated that?

Also malaria isn't really a thing outside of certain locations so many doctors don't really have upclose experience with tropical shit like malaria

We're the leading exporters of software in latin america.

Why are we so low?

The op pic has no criteria

Africans have low IQ

A history and landscape that made innovation and long term sedentism difficult, and a modern landscape pretty much built from the ground up to support corruption, robbery, warlordism and poverty.

no it's their genes you stupid leaf

canadians should just stop posting here altogether

Sure buddy
cepal.org/cgi-bin/getprod.asp?xml=/socinfo/noticias/noticias/0/41620/P41620.xml&base=/socinfo/tpl/top-bottom.xsl

I see it like an Abraham Maslow pyramid, how can they develop science and technology if they don'r even have food security and other basic needs?

Agreed