Why did it take so long for them to develop civilizations compared to the rest of the world?

Why did it take so long for them to develop civilizations compared to the rest of the world?

Compared to the rest of the world (Middle East, India, China, and even the Americas) Europe was a late bloomer.
The only remotely ancient European civilization were the Greeks, but they were closer to the Middle East than to the rest of Europe.

It's not like geography was that big an issue. The European climate is actually pretty forgiving. The land is good, there isn't extreme flooding or extreme heat.
So why didn't complex civilizations begin in, say, central France?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VoK96uj3FDY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Because Europe was never an ideal place to settle, certainly not back then.
European climate isn't as forgiving as you think, it's only forgiving to modern people in modern houses, not thousands of years ago, and the natural barriers are many, so no, the geography is a huge issue.

>So why didn't complex civilizations begin in, say, central France?
Why don't you look at all the early civilizations and tell us what they have in common, surely, there must be some kind of hint as to the requirements of such a thing to exist, right?

You have a very wrong impression of Europe, but that's normal.

Well I mean obviously all the major civilizations of ancient times began in river valleys.
But you mean to tell me that there aren't any rivers in Europe that are good for farming?

What I'm telling you is there are too many natural barriers, and not a big enough river in a good enough climate.
If the Rhine was in Portugal, we might've seen an early civilization.

But it isn't.

The Netherlands 1500 before christ was comfier than Africa today.

>geoengineers never change

>1500 before christ

so they weren't white

>began in river valleys.
In areas with a full-year growing season AND rich soil.
None of these are true in Europe.

the fuck is this
this looks NEAT

>Why did it take so long for them to develop civilizations compared to the rest of the world?

umm, we have the most stone circles in Europe m8. Ancient Britons 4000+ years ago fucking loved stone circles, they're the epitome of civilisation.

>pile of rocks
>civilization

You must have pretty low standards for what civilization is, Nigel.

Check out this uncivilised stone hater.

and they weren't indo-europeans, ironically the builders of stonehenge were genetically closer to modern spaniards than to modern brits

Brits of old would look like this

It just didn't happen mate.

That's a beautiful and strong Spanish man.

It's a drawing of a fictional ancient Slavic society which actually is amusing because there is no such thing as Ancient Slavs.

Their wh*te genes

The Aztecs went from wandering nomads to the largest empire in the Americas in only 200 years. They built a city on a damn lake, and it was bigger than Londan at the time. No excuses.

That design hasn't actually changed much from 5000 before christ to 1500 before christ.

Pic related is when the romans came here. The relations were good usually. Their fortresses and army barracks became our first cities.

Hope you're being retarded on purpose right now.

feelsgoodman.jpg

youtube.com/watch?v=VoK96uj3FDY

This, how the fuck were people supposed to get to Europe from Africa faster than sandniggers to their sandnigger desert

>mountberian peninsula

Dutch people were illiterate until the Romans came. So there are no cool pre-christ stories to tell either.

People were just simple rural people, wih farms, iron smiths and warrior tribes.

Check OPs flag and you get an answer to that

Non meme they were surprisingly advanced and well adapted to their environment. The tools and equipment found on the body of Ötzi (circa 3,300 BCE) suggest a well developed material culture at a very early age.

Now, this isn't to say Europeans developed on their own the hallmarks of what we would toiday consider civilization (reading and writing, monumental architecture proper, advanced mathematics) but the same could be said of 90% of the peoples in the world. Much the same as evolution cultural progress does not pursue a specific outcome. The same as Australian aboriginals, who hold the record for the longest running examples of continued cultural transmision, Europeans managed to thrive and survive in oft unforgiving circumstances.

you are just a shitskin with dark genitals and inferiority complex
low knowledge about human history because you only care about your shitskin country

btw shitskin
Greece is Europe

>The European climate is actually pretty forgiving
No, it wasn't.

>The land is good
Again, it wasn't.

Europe used to be a frozen shithole for most of the year back then. Everything north of Greece, Italy and Spain was cold as tits and the land was hardly arable. Even then, one of the oldest civilizations (pre-indo-european even) was between the danube and dnieper, but it was destroyed by the yamna culture.

Because it was a mountainous shithole full of forests and swamps

if you look at history
you can see that steppe subhumans bring nothing but death

slavs and other indo gypsies
turkics
hungarians
mongols
and all the other filthy backward subhumans

>The European climate is actually pretty forgiving
Less than 8 thousand years ago it was under fucking ice

You know that the greeks who built civilization were indo-european steppe niggers, right, iki?

All great things take time.

>Why did it take so long for them to develop civilizations compared to the rest of the world?

Winter. Once that was taken care of, Europe thrived faster because of the advantage in mindset.

>Plaingland

yes
thats why i often write that we Greeks are the only indo gypsies who are humans

from the lowest subhumans to demi-gods

masallah

trash post you slavic subhuman

>Eastern Ethiopians
ancient greek education

Thank you for your opinion and here is your complimentary keychain

That's a fine excuse for your retarded ancestors who did nothing but build caves for a good 15,000 years

its not my opinion

its history and facts you slavic subhuman

Sorry, you only get one keychain for posting your opinion.

>build caves

You don't work in construction, do you?

you are mad because you dont like the truth you slavic subhuman

I meant to say mudhuts but yes, I suppose they lived in caves too

The first modern human was born 200.000 years ago. And they already had fire before that.

If people developed in the year 197.000 or in the year 199.000 isnt very interesting.

pink skin subhumans

>forgetting about the Galactic Gaelic civilisation
fucking anglo revisionist, we wuz borg

irish are useless anglo subhumans

sometimes i think the english look at you retarded subhumans like Greeks look on fake Macedonian slav subhumans

And to top it off, Europeans don't even have their own religions.

You guys got Christianity from the Middle East, as you did with the Latin alphabet

What the fuck are you on about

That's Жoн чидyн, the famous Mongolian town architect.

Christianity is a Greek religion

>Pope sits in Rome
>Latin is european language

catholics are false christians
pope visits a jewish psychiatrist and kisses feet of black muslims

The history of humanity is longer than you think. Everyone sat on their asses for hundreds of millennia. Until one guy said: uhhh should we herd these cows and plant these crops? Which then sparked civilization and got copied by the entire world within no time.

Except large parts of modern Africa who never got the spark of civilisation.

New Testament was written in Greek and Jesus spoke Greek

Christianity is a sand nigger religion, you fucking idiot.

someone did not learn about religions in school

subhuman diaspora shitskin

The Chinese altered Buddhism significantly. Doesn't make Buddhism a Chinese religion.

I've no clue why you decided that that would be any different for Europeans.

Europe began with a bunch of mudhut tribal pagan faiths of all sorts and sizes.
Christianity came in from the Middle East, and much of those mudhut beliefs were absorbed into the religion. The base of the religion, however, is largely the same.

It's like a tomato soup. You can add various ingredients to alter the flavor a bit, but the base tomato-ness remains the same.

I mentioned Latin because it's based on the Greek alphabet, which in turn was based on the Phoenician alphabet.
Phoenicians, if you didn't already know, were Middle Eastern Semites.
Nobody copied anybody with the agricultural revolution.
You have people in Eastern India and people in Southern America who learned to farm independently of one another -- long before any known connection between the two was established.

Other than maybe Subsaharan Africa and Australia, virtually every majorly-inhabited region on Earth learned to farm by 1000 BC. Except, of course, Western Europe.

Cringeworthy, nearly as bad as when the Americans claim Jesus was a white redneck.

Where the fuck do you think Jesus lived? Christianity is a sand nigger religion based around the worship of a dead Jew. Nothing remotely European about that, you delusional fuckstain. The scriptures where written in Hebrew and Aramaic, middle eastern languages, then later compiled and translated into Greek.

It is a sand nigger tribal death cult.

here is your phoenician "alphabet"

you shitskin with dark genitals and inferiority complex

Yup.

Also closely related to Old South Arabian, Eastern Semitic languages, and Ancient Egyptian.

you are very manipulative you asian shitskin

all you posted is trash while i can prove everything
you cunt eyed subhuman

You realise OP that things stop growing in September?
I mean if I was a cropsnigger 2000 years ago and has to choose between working the fields in western Europe half a year so I don't die of hunger in winter or being comfy in southern Europe/middle east the choice is clear.

arabs came later
arabs are subhuman invaders

Egypt was Greek

you are as stupid as him
you german subhuman

Those tall pyramids look really nice

Why so mad turkroach?

because your post is trash and i hate europeans very much
much more than all other subhumans on earth

>tfw no comfy primitive commune

>Start late
>At a huge disadvantage
>Still dominate
are subhumans even trying?

Είμαι Άγγλος

Eitsai AYYlos?

norwegians are subhumans

>killing millions of innocent humans, stealing their resources, keeping others down and breeding like rats is a huge disadvantage

subhuman scum