Twin Peaks

Pic related is showing this weekend at a theater near me. Runtime is listed as 3hr 49min, so I guess it includes the deleted scenes. Should I see it this way the first time, or is the original cut better?

Also, Twin Peaks thread.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=K_INGPLfcEY
youtube.com/watch?v=a9Ga570KBFY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

i loved the tv show, but man this thing sucked

>this thing sucked

Why do you say that? All I've heard is that it's darker than the series.

It's pure kino but very difficult for plebs to get into.

Maybe they'll show the deleted scenes afterwards because I don't think a theatre would edit the film themselves and there is no official edit as far as I know, just fan edits.

You should definitely watch the deleted scenes but it doesn't really matter if you watch ithem afterwards or in an edit. It's whatever you prefer.

It is. It's about Laura's final days. You can't make a story about a girl being raped and killed by her father lightly.

you have something better to do with those 3 and a half hours?

ffs just go see it dummy

>best horror film of the 90's is playing in a rare cut
>shall I go see it

This.
Hey OP what is the description of the listing for the film? I highly doubt they have edited it themselves.

Absolutely go see it, it feels like if David Lynch made Twin Peaks. Totally overwhelming movie

Lucky bastard it isnt playing anywhere near here, of course you should go

The only description given is a basic plot summary taken from an article, so you're probably right.

Ok, I'll definitely go see it then

It's an hour away, so more like 6 hours

good lad, I hope you enjoy it

Just remember it's not gonna have the kooky lighthearted characters or scenes at all. It's all the serious angles and it's so fucking good. Goddamn I've only recently seen it and already want to rewatch

Holy shit OP if you have the chance to see this in a theater, go see it.

If you have the slightest interest in TP, you will be kicking yourself for ages if you don't go.

Do we get to see Laura Palmer's sweet fat teats?

youtube.com/watch?v=K_INGPLfcEY

affirmative

ohhhh angelo

*eyes close* *hands shake*

youtube.com/watch?v=a9Ga570KBFY

but they just did

Plus Kiefer.