Molyneux overdosed on Redpills

His smile and optimism: gone

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flynn_effect
intelltheory.com/flynneffect.shtml
youtube.com/watch?v=rJ0W5Efp8N0
fdrpodcasts.com/#/0/an-introduction-to-freedomain-radio
freedomainradio.com/free/#upb
board.freedomainradio.com/page/books/universally_preferable_behavior_a_rational_proof_of_secular_ethics.html
freedomainradio.com/Portals/1/icon_pdf.png
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

It's called being serious, you puff.

been coming to these threads for months, still no arguments.

He's being doing vids on race and iq for years dipshit summerfag

Although IQ and intelligence is important, Stefan places far too much importance on them.

you should call his show and debate this. I'd watch it.

He knew everything Richard Lynn told him. This was basically confirmation bias: the video.

Molyneux has overdosed on the redpill, he will be a nationalist by the end of the year;calling for the extermination of anyone with an IQ less of a hundred, referring to them as non arguments

No he doesn't. Its of utmost importance, its a gateway to right wing politics and the scientific bedrock of alt right ideology.

Bunch of retarded fucking faggots, can't you see he's pandering to your demented autistic animals by turning more and more to the alt right? He started out as a libertarian and now he's literally turning into fucken' Mengele, at least worldview-wise.

"The opposite of I love you is not an argument" - Stefan Molyneux, 2016

Does he mention the Flynn Effect?

>Test score increases have been continuous and approximately linear from the earliest years of testing to the present. For the Raven's Progressive Matrices test, subjects born over a 100-year period were compared in Des Moines, Iowa, and separately in Dumfries, Scotland. Improvements were remarkably consistent across the whole period, in both countries.[1] This effect of an apparent increase in IQ has also been observed in various other parts of the world, though the rates of increase vary.[2]
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flynn_effect

The Flynn Effect
intelltheory.com/flynneffect.shtml

Oh yeah the Flynn affect means that Sub Saharan Africans with tiny heads have 100 iqs does it?
All that science goes out the windoew because muh flynn affect
he has a video intervieweing dr flynn by the way

Wew lad, pseudoscience at its finest

Lord Stefan has reached cringelevels that no mortal man could.

no hes never heard of flynn nor had him on his show

People don;t understand the Flynn effect and think it invalidates racial IQ gaps. It doesn't, because ALL groups show the effect, not just niggers, and the gap has remained the same since testing began.

Why don't we just kill all the niggers? Like who is going to stop us? Germany? Kek

dont understimate swedish lust for dark cock m8

had a good kek at this when he said it
how self aware is old stefan i wonder

Americans love it far more

Human Intelligence: The Flynn Effect | Dr. James Flynn and Stefan Molyneux
youtube.com/watch?v=rJ0W5Efp8N0

Dr. James R. Flynn is emeritus professor of political studies at the University of Otago in Dunedin, New Zealand and author, most recently, of What is Intelligence? Beyond the Flynn Effect. Flynn is best known for the Flynn effect, the continued year-on-year rise of IQ scores in all parts of the world. Flynn’s research combines political and moral philosophy with psychology to clarify problems such as justifying humane ideals and whether it makes sense to rank races and classes by merit.

BUMP

Tbh lad I highly doubt you've actually read enough about it to make that assumption

The average IQ difference between white and black and that of black and chimpanzees is about the same. Let that sink for a while.

He interviewed Flynn. The video is on his channel

I doubt he believes most of what he says.

dude this is what happens whenever lolbertarians have to explain themselves.
If they talk- the more they talk- the more they have to patch up those discrepancies in their lolbertarian ideology.
Slowly they're forced to accept that some level of control will be needed- the direction they fall on that way down is anyone's guess

Not an argument

oh nice, its a molly thread. get out your fresh memes, boys.

Oh, what profound wisdom do you possess about the matter at hand, you most sophisticated scholar of psychometrics with a staggering intellect?

Was not having an argument a part of his plan?

Was arguing a part of his plan?

You're a big argument

can someone post the pic with the mask taken off?

hey this one isn't real

>I made some le "not an argument" may-may XD

>now they'll think I'm a scholar of logic like Aristotle or Gödel XDD

>little do they know I've actually also been a highly reputed psychometrician ever since I watched a couple of YouTube videos about the topic XDDD

>so I know how stupid those brown people are and how smart and special I am XDDDD

>I am le white knight in shining armour fighting for le Western Christendom dude lmao x'D

>with my cum-filled keyboard x'DD

>right from my mom's basement x'DDD

>the one I haven't left in two weeks x'DDDD

X'DDDDD

Into the trash you go.

>Ashkenazi Jews are smartest..

dropped

Molymeme is literally Sup Forums: the person

That's actually "Zyklon" Ben Garrison

But dude... That's not an argument.

not an argument

Somebody get this hothead some arguments

The point is that it takes hundreds of years to increase the iq of human groups over many generations, but the fact of the matter is that some races have been using their brains in vastly different and more mentally exerting ways for much longer, for example whites, asians, and Ashkenazi Jews. since our brains evolved planning far ahead into the future and deferring gratification due to scarcity and harsh winters every year for many months on end, while Africans and tropical peoples never had to worry about such things, there was an abundance of wild food year round to be collected. Like bunnys eating an unlimited supply of grass. Thats where R vs k theory comes in contrasting the differences in human reproductive strategy between the races. Africans evolved with an almost unlimited food supply, and we evolved with extreme scarcity of resources, which is why agriculture, farming and domestication of wild animals was coming in to use many thousands of years ago while Africans and tropical never has to and still don't to this day

That's why it's a liberal fallacy to assume sub Saharan Africans and others like them will do just fine in first world countries with a values system and set of moral principles that came from multiple periods of intellectual enlightenment, vs shitskin land where rape murder and theft are an everyday occurrence

Kek

Are you okay, friend?

is that actually him? or is this just an extremely well done edit?

HI Molyfriends.

I see this man's threads all the time as well as the abundant memes, but i've never got a chance to really get in his philosophy.

Where should i start?

Why does Sup Forums resonate with him so much?

What are his core beliefs?

And what makes him stand out against most philosophers?

All i really know about the man is that he is against spanking because of an abusive parent growing up?

A notion i think is utterly wrong and ruining our country at this point...

It's fucking youtube videos, mate

Just watch whatever

At the beginning, like you would any other artist.

fdrpodcasts.com/#/0/an-introduction-to-freedomain-radio

Also check out his free books, I recommend Real Time Relationships and Universally Preferable Behaviour

>What are his core beliefs?

The non-aggression principle, and innate black inferiority.

>is that actually him?

he realizes that the west is doomed without civil war. immigration will lead to our destruction

>not holding the glass by the stem
wtf i thought he was supposed to be european

All his videos: TL;DW.

He really likes hearing his own voice and that's all there is to it.

are you new to talk radio?
It's just to pass the time user.

it may not be important in an individual level, but across the population board, yes, it does matter. A LOT on top of that

Is he the new Ben Garrison?

Talk radio, ugh. the sound of other peoples opinions really pisses me off. Its the whole timbre in which they say it. Shitty thing is hearing a robot say the same thing would be just as annoying.

I like to read, even if the only thing I'm reading are retarded 3 sentence comments on the internet, at least I can comprehend an opinion without projected emotional bias.

There's nothing wrong with, "liking the sound of your own voice" its just when there's politics, and philosophy and all sorts of complicated shit behind it and you try to make it sound simple, and your an asshole for doing that because its never that simple and then you end up making hour long videos no one wants to sit through and fuck why not just rewrite the god damn bible.

also murica.

>gateway to being an autistic anime watching neckbeard

>why not just rewrite the god damn bible
Stefan Molyneux already did.

Universally Preferable Behaviour (UPB)
A Rational Proof of Secular Ethics
freedomainradio.com/free/#upb

[HTML]
board.freedomainradio.com/page/books/universally_preferable_behavior_a_rational_proof_of_secular_ethics.html

[PDF]
freedomainradio.com/Portals/1/icon_pdf.png

What's considered a legit IQ test? I want to take one, but obviously not one of the hundreds of fake ones on the internet.

He's so full of himself that he assumes he must be a comedic genius. The only funny thing about him will be when he inevitably snaps and murders a bunch of people.

iqtest.dk or mensa.fi

Don't ask me for details if you can't find the actual test at the latter site you might as well not take it

I also didn't use commas in the comment above so as to confuse you lmao haha how diabolically clever I am lolll

is that what arguing does to you?

Bro. Hes aussie. He's going to win every debate no question.

You are retarded

best holy moly of all time

Holy kek

copied my OC laddy, pretty sure that's against the NAP

I watched exactly one half of video by that retard. It was some call-in thing where a German described how our country gets looted by savage rape niggers, and baldy randomly started crying about how paying taxes is like getting raped.
Never looked back.

context plz

>ywn hear Stefan say "Peace through power"

Without a smile, maybe he finally understood that he isn't right, yet other people's are just more wrong, because they don't see fallacy in their thinking