Will it be kino?

Will it be kino?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Isaac_Perlmutter
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Man children wouldn't even waste money on this shit.

No

Countdown till someone posts a picture of the Japanese show with the angel wings.

i'm pretty excited

>Pink is a poo

ANNNDDDDD dropped

No, shitty filters everywhere

Can't wait. There is so much potential for the green ranger Arc. I think it's actually headed to decent reviews because it'll be light hearted with a little bit of angst along the Avengers tone

Reminder that if you buy a ticket to this you're funneling money into a Zionist kike billionaire's pockets.

Where is the white power ranger.
I remember as a kid I'd wear an all white coat and a hood and run around screaming white power, my grandpa was so proud of me

It will get a 35% on rotten toNuMaletoes but actually be about the same as ever Marvel flick
A few months after it flops Sup Forums will say it's FunKino

I would have liked if the suits were not so glittery looking.

White can't be the ultimate good guy colour anymore.

So what?

Am I suppose to never see ANY movie ever again?

Fucking casual. Green ranger wasnt in the original team, You need them to fight the Green ranger, then join with him, then the green ranger become the white ranger! Youre gonna have to wait for the third or fourth of these five movies

It's going to suck (it's not like the series was good either, other than muh nostalgia), but i'll still watch it

You mean when they reveal that Rita is the fallen green ranger, then after she is defeated she becomes the first female white ranger?

tell me what EXACTLY will not funnel money into their pockets

the CEO of Marvel Entertainment is also an Israeli Zionist

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Isaac_Perlmutter

Wouldn't work, they will want all the team members to be younger.

Well FUCK.
>tfw all the Marvel flicks I have been going to see has funded propaganda for war against Syria and Iran.
I don't know user, I think there isn't any film or movies that don't somehow go to fund some rich Jew's political desires.

Anybody else really like the armor from the original movie?

Would love to see a Green and Gold Ranger like this.

>Anybody else really like the armor from the original movie?

No. You are pretty much the only person on the face of the earth who thinks those were good outfits.

>Zordon dies
>they need a new mentor
>older white ranger fits the bill perfectly

I would prefer they just throw Jason David Frank in there at the end.

He'll probably have a cameo. What else is he going to do for work these days.

He's could go back to MMA fighting. Or just go to conventions and charge people money for an autograph/picture. Same thing every ex-ranger does.

nope

>Minorities are put on the Back

What did they mean by this?

>on the back

What did you mean by this?

Honestly, the two recent trailers had me more hyped. The actual Ranger scenes look cool, unfortunately it seems like less than half of the movie will be that.