youtu.be/qLmRC-vjrbM
youtube.com/watch?v=QF2q8KnIpRk
youtube.com/watch?v=pXilShVK0fc
youtube.com/watch?v=zLVpZme0kRQ
youtube.com/watch?v=I0uBFMr_AKw
youtube.com/watch?v=tS27pVDQXPs
youtube.com/watch?v=QYFAcPS6HgE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

the skit is actually perfect with the other song. cop killer just makes it seem like edgy shit

I don't get how that "skit" is funny.

Not me.

Not evah.

Hey Moon was a better fit.

It's not, but it's actually a pretty decent short film. I think the only time I laughed during the entire series was when that faggot Sam Hyde looked at the camera after saying David Duke. Other than OP's sketch and that moment it was garbage.

its not. its supposed to make you think, more than anything, and dammit if it doesnt get my almong supremely activated

it's not supposed to be

There were some parts that were funny.

"You got a 5 and a 1."

"Hell yeah."

brilliant

The editing doesn't sync up though

Last night i synced your moms ass on to my dick

how bout dah!

Gross

It's little moments.
>you roll a seven, you walk. Anything else it's another dime.
> Snake eyes
>You rolled a 5 and a 1.
> Hell yeah.

Also that yup he says when leaves prison is great delivery.

AGAINST THE LAWWWWW

not every skit in the show was supposed to be funny bud

hey moon

it's just you and me tonight

This skit really got me into John Maus, interesting dude.

love that part

Charles deadpans so well

RIGHTS FOR GAYS

It's not precisely a comedy show

Trex is my fav skit

also when they are smoking talking to the girls that are singing

i like charles stuff alright, he's not a comedian but more of an artist.

also the throw it away skit was good

so awesome show, great job

I know that. That doesn't mean it wasn't shit.

maus a cute

youtube.com/watch?v=fLMr40CIV6c

>awesome show, great job

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA I CAN'T AFFORD HEALTH INSURANCE AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA GET OUT

It wasn't precisely shit

Funniest thing he's done

was he being ironic

reminder that Sam's show failed horribly and that he ran crying to Tim Heidecker's podcast begging him to help get it back on the air

you're going away for a long time sonny boy

youtube.com/watch?v=UQkonfhHvLk

What the fuck is this guy's problem?

it was more interesting than anything Tims ever done

sad

K I N O

This part is amazing, I wish they had a second season, I need more Charls skits with high production values, they're incredible

>failed horribly

it actually had really strong ratings but a bunch of whiny, snot-nosed twats cried to Turner and got it shit canned

THE MORE YOU KNOW

I like the shit John talks about but he has some serious problems with clarity and semantics. He should write a book

>more interesting than anything Tims ever done

Tim is pretty shit but that is very wrong. Tom Goes To the Mayor was better than anything Sam "Future Arby's Applicant" Hyde will ever do.

he's very passionate but also very shy so his passion and crippling awkwardness are always battling each other

Have you listened to the Podcast? Do you honestly think Sam angrily fighting with Tim over skype was him trying to "Get the show back" ? Please stop streading ass hurt disinfo.

I downloaded John Maus' album after hearing both versions of this episode. I love this skit quite a bit, along with the teacher one. They're probably the most thought-provoking.

good reaction image btw

So is anyone gonna link the skit or are you gonna be reddit

JACKIE CHAN FLASHING ALL ACROSS THE WORLD

Begging to be spoonfed something that is easily googled by anyone that has used the internet for more than a week is the most reddit thing a person can do. I suggest you tumblr off a mountain.

Lel

>its easier for me to go and torrent a full episode than to get a link

make sure when you do in fact commit to killing yourself that you do not half ass it

I preferred the version they aired. The song fits better imo.
youtube.com/watch?v=_uvC5xN4pj4

>So retarded and new to the internet he can't google just this segment

You are literally retarded.

P U R E K I N O
U
R
E

K
I
N
O

Fucking kino man

Charls is unironically a very good actor

Does anyone know if him moving LA to become an actual actor was legit?

Why have they all gone quiet in the last month?

If you're so smart why don't you explain WHY it's kino

he does videos on his own now under a channel called 'bombstrap'

>explaining kino

You don't explain kino, you absorb it

It makes no difference what men think of Kino. Kino endures. As well ask men what they think of stone. Kino was always here. Before man was, Kino waited for him. The ultimate trade awaiting its ultimate practitioner. That is the way it was and will be.

>John Maus was the only musician featured on the show that didn't publicly disavow MDE when the press turned on them

fucking based, also this was objectively the best and most interesting skit on the show

The show was mostly garbage but this and the teacher sketch were fantastic short films. I wish they actually made similar types of videos on youtube but I guess they are too expensive to produce?

its not, dumbass

what makes you think it's supposed to be funny

i'm surprised they managed to get a band like chastity belt on the show, of course, they later shat on the show once it was cancelled.
they should release the full musical outros, it's obvious they were cut short. ruse is genuinely talented at directing and editing.

youtu.be/0tB2Ui6XMDk
youtu.be/qLmRC-vjrbM

It's not really. It's deeply sad, like maybe 1/2 that show.

Cop Killer could have gotten some cops killed. The TV version was more poignant but less subversive.

>A literal fucking communist stood by MDE when the SJWs came after them

This is when I knew Hillary would lose

He's on the bombstrap channel, living somewhere near Sam in a basement compound thing.

"Appear pleb when you are kino and kino when you are pleb."

It's even stranger to me that it even occurred to them to tap in Chastity Belt. I like some of their stuff, but their the last kind of sound I would have mentally associated with the show.

It's supposed to be unsettling, strange, and artistic, not necessarily "haha" funny. That's how most of MDE's long/produced videos are (not vertical videos and shit like that)

I understand why people don't like it, but I also secretly think I'm better than you because you don't "get" it and aren't as profound as me.

>Maus was born in February 1980 in Austin, Minnesota.[6] Experimenting with music from an early age, his first efforts were strongly influenced by Nirvana and film scores of the 1980s.[7] He later studied music at the California Institute of the Arts.[8] As a college student he was interested in experimental music, such as the work of Michael Pisaro, as well as Medieval, Renaissance and Baroque music. When he befriended and began to work alongside Ariel Pink, he took a greater interest in pop music.[8] While continuing to make music, Maus went on to study philosophy at the European Graduate School in Saas Fee, Switzerland, where he earned his master's degree. He was awarded a doctorate in political philosophy from the University of Hawai'i, where his thesis advisor was Michael J. Shapiro.[9]

red pilled

I love the song bros

my brain works now

I sort of like that. Didn't Andrew say he liked it better with Hey Moon anyway?

Yeah. It was really embarassing, but I still like them both. On Cinema fucking rules and so does MDE. That Historie's Liars series MDE put out was funnier than any episod of World Peace. So was Moms. Though admittedly I don't think World Peace was ever aiming to be straight up comedy.

same actually

Not saying World Peace was bad, but I just think it's interesting that even with it's budget and high production it still isn't as great to me as Sam just filming himself with an iPhone saying stupid shit. I think my favorite video is Back from the War. Sam walking around on his knees with that stupid hat saying he's a double amputee is so fucking stupid.

kino

>all that endless meme shit

what genre is this called when the singer is purposefully plain and flat sounding with a lot of reverb and it tries to sound like 80s

i imagine the people who enjoy it and it makes me angry

Liverfool core

I love when they do that, genuinely interested in this genre if it exists.

he's obnoxious but that fucking album is great.
i keep listening to it nonstop.

track two is the fucking standout

youtube.com/watch?v=QF2q8KnIpRk

Preferring the moon version is the immediate sign of a pleb.
It was edited for an syncs with Cop Killer, and it's also better with it in every aspect.

What's your guys favorite john maus song? My favorite is do your best:

youtube.com/watch?v=pXilShVK0fc

this is not my favorite but i can't help but think he's singing this ironically. it just sounds like a joke
youtube.com/watch?v=zLVpZme0kRQ

JoyDivision-lite

youtube.com/watch?v=I0uBFMr_AKw

I get melancholy vibes from this like I do listening to Kraftwerk

maniac is catchy as fuck

youtube.com/watch?v=tS27pVDQXPs

The director has said he prefers the Hey Moon version.

I don't think The Soft Moon ever commented either.

+ Charls used their song in 100% taxes video. I think they were ok with the show.

shoegaze

10 YEARS 40 YEARS 200 YEARS HOW BOUT IM DOIN NONE OF EM

Huh? Bye

SNAKE EYES

How come Sup Forums isn't being relentlessly triggered like in every other MDE thread?

he was just another MAN

heh, snake eyes

Combat shock remake with charles when?

Charls looks so good in a suit

thats my wife

youtube.com/watch?v=QYFAcPS6HgE

GOAT MAUS

>preferring the CK version because it syncs up
lmao