There has been an awakening...

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WBrXErFMfR8
youtube.com/watch?v=tzHhAJUJuqE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

New Ace Ventura movie? Finally!

BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAPPPP

BBBBBBBBbbbbRRRrrrrRrrrraAAAAaAAAAaaaaaaaaaAAPPppppppppppppppp

*BBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP*

Where's the ass?

*FROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMPTH*

>no ass

BRRRRRRRRTTTTTTTTTTTT

daisy a cute.
a cute!

youtube.com/watch?v=WBrXErFMfR8

>toot

this shit has really gotten out of hand recently

Rey would've been perfect if she had a feminine penis. Prove me wrong.

BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP

>May I assk you a question?

bu-bu-but reys have vaginas and anons have peniseses.
it is how the force designed things.

Traps have feminine penises.
Ladies have foot long horsecocks.

>CHOMP

>tfw got banned for brapposting

The brap revolution has begun brothers

My gf farted accidentally on me yesterday, the most awkward shit ever, fuck you retards

Cause you got a boner?

You must not be very close if it was THAT awkward

MMMMMMMMMMMM YES MILADY BRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGFFFFFF ANOTHER ONE ?!!! BRRRAPPP MMMMMM YESSSSSSS DO I SMELL SOMETHING QUITE TART BRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFPPPPPPPPP MMMMM YESS!!! YES!

what does brap smell like?

She would have because she sure as hell isn't an attractive female

LEL such a cuck his gf farts on him without even giving two shits

Is that what having a gf is like?

so does that mean bulls are into scat

*SKREEEEOOOOOOOWWWK*

BBBBBBBBBRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP

snnnnniiiiiiffffffffffff...oh yes my dear....sssnnnnnnnnnnnniiiiiiiiffffffff....quite pungent indeed...is that....dare I say....sssssssnniff...eggs I smell?......sniff sniff....hmmm...yes...quite so my darling....sniff....quite pungent eggs yes very much so .....ssssssssssssssnnnnnnnnnnnnnnniiiiiiiffffff....ah yes...and also....a hint of....sniff....cheese.....quite wet my dear....sniff...but oh yes...this will do nicely....sniff.....please my dear....another if you please....nice a big now....

BBBBBBRRRRRRRAAAAAAAPPPPPPPFFFFFFFFLLLLLLLLLPPPPPPPPPFFFFFF

Oh yes...very good!....very sloppy and wet my dear....hmmmmm...is that a drop of nugget I see on the rim?...hmmmm.....let me.....let me just have a little taste before the sniff my darling.......hmmmmm....hmm..yes....that is a delicate bit of chocolate my dear....ah yes....let me guess...curry for dinner?....oh quite right I am....aren't I?....ok....time for sniff.....sssssnnnnnnniiiiiiiiffffffff.....hmmm...hhhmmmmm I see...yes....yes indeed as well curry......hmmm....that fragrance is quite noticeable....yes.....onion and garlic chutney I take it my dear?.....hmmmmm....yes quite.....

BBBBBBRRRRRRRRPPPPPPFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFTTTTTTTTTTT

Oh I was not expecting that…that little gust my dear….you caught me off guard…yes…so gentle it was though…hmmmm…let me taste this little one…just one small sniff…..sniff…ah….ssssssnnnnnniiiiiffffffffffff…and yet…so strong…yes…the odor….sniff sniff...hmmm….is that….sniff….hmmm….I can almost taste it my dear…..yes….just…sniff….a little whiff more if you please…..ssssssnnnnnniiiiiffffffffff…ah yes I have it now….yes quite….hhhhmmmm…delectable my dear…..quite exquisite yes…..I dare say…sniff….the most pungent one yet my dear….ssssnnnnniiiifffffffffffffffffffffff….yes….

Hey, just for future reference when I eventually get a girlfriend, what's the best way to react when she farts in front of me?

recite the sniff pasta

Fart louder

>what's the best way to react when she farts in front of me?
Laugh with her about it and play it off as it being fine. It's not a big deal to fart.

Literally this.

We were only about 4 months into dating. Im always holding in my farts because i dont want to gross her out. One night we're cuddling together and she turns around to face me. She stucks out her butt a bit and lets a small rip out. She got super embarassed and started making excuses, so i lifted my leg and let out a fat one. It sounded like stabbing a whoopi cushion. I said "beat that" and she just started laughing and playfully calling me disgusting.

My advice, if she lets one out before you, make light of the situation and then farting stops being awkward.

I immediately broke up with that chick because woman who fart are fucking slobs.

you can see the fucking pants vibrating

Poke her with your boner

Assert dominance and fart louder.

Damn, that "woman" is unattractive.

>Not diffusing the tension by yelling BRRRRAAAAAAPPPPPP

>"W-what user?"

>"Don't worry, women will never understand

checkd and kekd

He who felt it dealt it

first The Mask and now Ace Ventura?

holy fuggin keck son that had me laughin

I can't.

>rubbing your fingers in your mouth like some kind of barbarian/school child

what the hell why

i can only fart on the toilet, it's almost impossible for me to fart any other time but when I do it's always silent and seeps out of my butthole

Too late if you have to ask.

What layer of ironic shitposting is this on?

Judge Death movie when?

Better than shit going into hand, lol

Wtf I love Daisy now

Why don't white girls have asses?

I can't stop laughing at OP for some reason

>she will never look at you like that

look I'm just gonna be honest here but BRAAPPP posting is fundamentally flawed

look at the space between her ass cheeks vs. the probable location of her balloon knot.

There's no way that that amount of hiney (which is almost all hips, and no hiney to be honest) would have enough intercheek tension to produce a BRRAAAPPP kind of noise.

If she was wearing yoga pants, or significantly fatter in the ass rather than the hips, then maybe. But this hiney is most likely going to produce more PFFTT type air-y farts than loud, BRRRAPPPP-y ones.

I mean just look at the spot where her turdcutter should be. There's guaranteed to be only 1.5-2 inches of skin max there. Definitely not enough to produce any kind of BRRAAPPPP

Also, that is clearly a Papa John's cheese pizza, which is almost certainly composed of pre-partially frozen crust, and chemical cheese substitute. Both of those would combine to be more of a gastric brick than a gas bubble. She's gonna be straining on the toilet later, not leaking out loud wet ass barks.

MAYBE if she was standing up, the fat in her caboose would redistribute downwards enough to provide the necessary crack pressure for a BRRRAPPPP, but right now, you're not getting anything close

I hope this helps.

BRAAAAAAPbrapbrapbrap

Why do niggers have tripcodes?

Nice digits

She's spreading her cheeks. It'd be more like
FFFFSSSSSSSSSSSTTTTTT

what the fuck is wrong with this board?

>start thinking about Daisy's body
>realize that Daisy has partially digested food in her stomach and intestines right now, moving toward her anus
>realize Daisy has chunks of shit strewn throughout her digestive tract waiting for an opportune moment to be ejected
>imagine Daisy partially dissassembling her perfectly composed outfit to take a shit, breaking the illusion of angelic perfection out of necessity
>imagine Daisy's perineum and the area around her anus bulging as a log of shit enters her colon
>imagine it passing out unevenly and smearing her outer sphincter with a streak of feces, an imperfect turd from a flawed creature
>imaging the sputtering of trapped gas and partially liquified shit that follows
>imagine the hairs growing in Daisy's armpits
>imagine tiny beads of sweat seeping from her innumerable pores
>imagine an elongated bead of salty, milky sweat squeezing through a pore, sticking to a nearby hair, and snaking around until it reaches the tip, where it evaporates into the air moisture to be inhaled by some stranger
>imagine the fine buildup of surface oil and sweat under her petite breasts
>imagine it rolling into little black balls of epithelial detritus as she moves, impercepible to the naked eye even if someone were looking
>imagine the interior of her vagina, squishy, mucous-lines walls, unevenly compressed in her seated posture
>imagine the thick, chalky cervical mucous collecting
>imagine the errant drops of piss in her panties, speckled with torn tissue paper

That's hilarious

have you felt it?

youtube.com/watch?v=tzHhAJUJuqE

Saved

That is a complete lack of respect for you.

3rd i think
unless it works in double negatives (as in ironicly doing something ironic would be unironic) in which case 5th

B A R R E N

would still plow

She suffers from a condition called 'noassatall'

is this the current kino thread?

I always hated this meme. It happened to my sister as well, what she has.

It's also really fucking painful. Looks like Daisy has found medication to help it though.

i feel bad for your sister but not the rich skank daisy

I bet you guys thin you're the just the funniest person in this thread right now don't you? well I can tell you that this shitty meme has, and will never, be funny to anyone but you and everyone else who sees the fucking retarded posts thinks you're a fucking retard

*BRPTFFFFFFF*

BBBRAAPAPPAPPPTPPTPPPT

How does she have a concave ass at the beach but a great ass at that award show?

Did she use ass lift underwear?

kek

BBBRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP

Women don't fart user, that's why fartposting is a meme

Thanks. Depressing as I'll never have a niece or nephew now.

i knew there was a reason i'm here at 5am

Does Daisy actually have that condition though? Or is it just a meme?

Good, genelets shouldn't procreate

She does have endometriosis, because she's British and they're inbred beyond belief.

Fuck knows. People say she has endometriosis.

Kek.

You have no understanding of genetics, do you? A population of 60, inbreeding is a problem. A population of 60 million? Inbreeding is not a problem. Otherwise the South of USA would be full of genetic monstrosities. Thankfully I live in the civilised north.

Sounds like Donald Duck having a stroke.

i was pretending to snore in bed the other day and my gf was mad cause she was trying to speak to me so she farted on my dick. i was so fucking pissed off and she was just laughing.

I do and you're dumb yank

I hope she's inunimaginable pain until she offs herself, it's only fair.

You have a way with words