What was the point of this movie

what was the point of this movie

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oDhnMsbduTA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Remake the running man

kinography

MUH CULTURE, pre-spain dindus

There is no point, Mel gibson is just a racist fuck who wanted to say "see, minorities are bad too!!! whitey din du nuffin!!!"

>No one can outrun their destiny

We must have watched different movies because that isn't remotely what the point was.

To serve as an example of enjoyable movies ruined by their last shot

to redpill whites on the nature of bean people

A warning about the menace beyond the border

What was wrong with the last shot?

is this bait? the aztecs unironically ripped the hearts out of everyone they could and enslaved the entire fucking region.

it's pure irony that the spanish came and suddenly THEY'RE the soap on the rope.

>your wrong
nice post
lmao

movie isn't about aztecs

Sup Forums is a low IQ board

Okay well without sperging out like an autistic redditor explain how the fuck the movie was about how "you can't outrun your destiny".

I will wait.

??

What's the point of most movies?

so it can be recreated to this of course
youtube.com/watch?v=oDhnMsbduTA

Those were Aztecs dude.
The real bad guy in the colonization of america were the diseases.

Spaniards couldnt even take on the Aztecs, they were brutal and were many more.
Spaniards only truly conquered small tribes that the Aztecs and Toltecs already had terrorized and in total control.

But they're Mayans

True Mayans had already dissapeared around 200 years before the Colonization, the only "Mayans" left were the Toltec-Mayans which is more like how Romans took the beliefs from the Greeks as their own.

We actually had our own civilization user, unlike the Spaniards and the dindus.

>There is no point, Mel gibson is just a racist fuck who wanted to say "see, minorities are bad too!!! whitey din du nuffin!!!"
>white people arrival is literally the Apocalypto
Did you even pay attention?

That was the point, he's right.

Yes I knew that, I actually just looked at the year the film is supposed to take place and it says around 1511. For some reason I always thought the film was portraying Mayan civilization although it has been a while since I've seen it. Still, definitely were not Aztecs

but that was amazing