GOAT

Kids always talk about Messi vs Ronaldo. Hipsters will bring in Ronaldo, Zidane, Maradona, Pele, Cruyff, Beckenbauer...
but real men know Ronaldinho was the best to ever step on a pitch. His peak was short but in terms of pure football it has never been reached, and wont for many years.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hkJ2HUoWnHs
youtube.com/watch?v=1LW87rPBVCk
youtube.com/watch?v=ha8pnpKmHF8
youtube.com/watch?v=SaV753UN8gY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

No

Messi in his best matches matched Ronaldinho in genius, yet he is still much more consistent.

>muh tricks

fuck off, he was shit compared to both Messi and C.Ronaldo

I understand if you say he was a lot more "cool to watch", but he wasn't that good.

he wasn't good he was god

Ronaldinho was the best player in the world for about 2 seasons

Wow butt hurt Messi fanboy

>Comparing this caca to goat maradonna, a man that could carry a football team into winning a world cup, a champions league and other important titles just by himself
Yeah, british football """""knowledge"""""

>Kids always talk about Messi vs Ronaldo. Hipsters will bring in Ronaldo, Zidane, Maradona, Pele, Cruyff, Beckenbauer...
Yeah, but HIPSTER KIDS WILL BRING AND TALK ABOUT RONALDINHO! SERIOUSLY! YOU RONALDINHO FAGS ARE REALLY FUCKING AUTISTIC! HE HAD ONE GREAT YEAR! ONE! AND WHAT HE DID WAS NOT AS GREAT AS WHAT CR77 AND MESSI HAVE BEEN DOING FOR THE LAST DECADE! JESUS FUCKING CHRIST! THAT GUY WAS A JOKE THAT ONLY RELIED ON TALENT AND NEVER WORKED TO IMPROVE IT,UNLIKE CR7 AND MESSI! YOU RONALDINHOMOS ARE EVEN WORSE THAN THE PULISIC CUNTS AND KANE FAGS

As much as I love Ronaldinho I don't think I've ever watched anyone better than Messi in 2010/11. Sure, Ronaldinho was way more entertaining and he made people all over the world enjoy the sport but if you're talking about efficiency it's gotta be Messi.

nothing compared to Timo Werner 2018

GOAT skills but Messi and even Penaldo are better

All inferior to Walter Frosch 75/76 tbqh, senpai-tachi.

There's a reason he put Messi on his back during the first goal of his career. Ronaldinho knew Messi would become the GOAT and wanted to live in his history forever. Less than 5 years later and Dinho became a literally who.

for me its john o'shea

Literally cringed

*smokes*

Am I the only one who thinks Ronaldo's(the real one) dribbles looked more impressive than Ronaldinho's?

>Rivaldo > Ronaldinho

That's because you were a little child when Ronaldinho was at his best. Ronaldinho was a pretty fast player during his peak, and ran through defenses like knife through butter.

He won a WC and a number of Copa America with Brazil
and Messi... well Messi is healthy

Who is this “real” ronaldo you speak of my monkey slurping specimen?

Ask mourinho:
youtube.com/watch?v=hkJ2HUoWnHs

youtube.com/watch?v=1LW87rPBVCk

Mbappe reminds me a lot of ronaldo, the strides, the speed, the ball control, the composure

Ronaldinho's greatest accomplishment was "teaching" young Messi

It's a sad truth.
He ruined his career by becoming fat, going to brazil for money, playing in Mexico, doing fucking nothing and partying while masturbating to traps

That and winning every trophy a football player can win, individually and collectively

Only 17 year old hipsters who have only over seen him from YouTube highlights think Ronaldibho is anywhere even close to Messi or Ronaldo.

Even Kaka had more seasons as the GOAT than Ronaldinho. He was good for 3 seasons then a fat fucking mess for the rest of his career

Ronaldinho is the best and everyone knows that. His touch of elegance in every breath of play is truly aspiring and riveting, whereas Messi fumbles his way into every chance his teammates create. Ronaldinho's skill-moves are functionally used, harnessing and manipulating his body's momentum and inertia to intelligently
glide past opponents. Messi? He aimlessly throws his lower extremities in irrelevant patterns and struggles to remove even one defender from his mark. The definition of chances is also a topic we should discuss. Ronaldinho's finishing is simply magic. He spots and tucks away his shots in such a graceful manner, meaningfully placing the ball in mathematically impossible angles. Messi simply kicks the ball and hopes it somehow finds the back of the net. Ronaldinho is simply on another level.

There really is no discussion to be had.

if he was only "good" for 3 years how come Barcelona even signed and gave him the number 10 shirt?
It's funny because he was a starter and one of the three main players for the world cup winning team before those so-called "good" 3 years.

What an autistic fucking thing to pick out you absolute sperglord.

Of course he was """""""""""""""good""""""""""""""""" before and after it. Anyone that has ever earned a penny playing football was """"""""""""""""good"""""""""""""

this, sadly.

Ronaldinho was out of this world. I don't understand how can anyone not like him. He was skilled, probably the most skilled ever, and yet always humble, wasn't a diver, if someone beat him he didn't fight back, he just looked at them in disappointment and the opponent felt the shame of trying to hurt a legend right away.

anyways enjoy this piece:
youtube.com/watch?v=ha8pnpKmHF8

They signed Dinho because they couldn't get Beckam

I think you'll find that, on the school playground in the 90's, the unanimous official GOAT list went;

1: Ronaldo
2: Rivaldo
3: Ronaldinho
4: Zidane

No one rated Rivaldo.

>ronaldinho in the 90s
i doubt everyone religiously followed gremio.
i think you mean early 2000s

>Ronaldinho
>90's
>t. 16 year old

Fuck off kiddo

Eh, I remember knowing lots about him and watching him a few teams when I was like 6, but maybe my memories playing tricks on me (born '92), you could be right

The level of punditry at St. Mary's Primary School was pretty fucking high, maybe we were just a bit more clued up than you

>you could be right
seriously doubt they broadcasted brazilian league football wherever you lived in 98, not to mention he wasnt even in the world cup squad.
your list is more who 90s kids rate the most today out of this era

You're right, I probably never wached a live match of him, but do you not remember the glorious days where they sold VHS tapes of individual players? It was essentially the alpha version of LIONEL MESSI [] Top 20 Goals and Tricks 2011-2015 [] Subscribe, comment, rate!

It's more than probably that you're right and maybe I'm remembering the early 2000s instead, but still, information about these players wasnt impossible to obtain, even for a young kid whose access was limited by parents and no internet

he made his debut in the main NT in 1999, with this goal:

youtube.com/watch?v=SaV753UN8gY

Unlikely that this didn't spread out at the time.

Raul is the best player of all times.

My favorite player, the guy who got me into soccer, was ronaldinho's teammate: Eto'o
I really hope he comes to mls one day