Have you seen 2017's only perfect film Sup Forums?

Have you seen 2017's only perfect film Sup Forums?

no, but I want to.

Does the blekk get out? Remember to spoiler tag.

This movie has a hundred? Get out!

I just got back.

I cannot stress this enough: SEE THIS WITH GHETTO BLACK PEOPLE.

It makes the entire experience like 20x funnier, on top of how funny the movie already is.

Is it about a job interview?

Jesus Christ, the shills are real.

sage

How? How the fuck is this rated so high? I'm sure it's a decent movie, but 100%? What the absolute fuck is so good about it? I don't understand how this basic horror movie is rated so fucking high.

He gets out with the help of a fucking TSA agent

Is it actually good though ?

I honestly don't give a damn if the movie sucks or not. I'm just very ecstatic that there's actually an R-rated horror film in recent years

The average rating is an 8.2. The Tomatometer only tells you what percentage of critics gave it a positive review.

Oh fuck off nigger I actually enjoyed it.

Racial commentary was probably the worst part (Blacks get a free ride! We gotta take advantage of this!) but the movie actually doesn't dwell on that too much.

Because every critic at least gave it above a 60-something. The average ratings like an 8.5/10.

And it uses it, there's a decent amount of blood. Not insane but you get some nice uncomfortable gore.

>SEE THIS WITH GHETTO BLACK PEOPLE.
go kill yourself you open minded faggot, i like to watch my movies without the awful stank of the negroes filling the theatre

Go for the nigger commentary, if nothing else.

because it's actually about how america isn't a post-racism society and critics love that "cutting social commentary".

it is a perfect representation of what it is like to live in Drumpf's Amerikkka.

Can you please go swallow some more trap cum you fucking degenerate

Just came back.

It's literally black people making fun of white liberals.

It's like Ben Carson wrote the film.

how can this shitshow have a 100% fresh score? is it racist for white liberals to give a bad review?

can you please go swallow some more bait

Kek you're not 100% wrong

Funny thing is that's half the audience. The other half is actual blacks.

i was worried it would just be hype but i saw an early screening and it was pretty amazing commentary that managed to show the awkwardness of the racial dividei n the suburb without villainizing white people as a whole i felt.

I'm gonna take a wild guess and say it isn't scary at all. Peele has done some funny shit but horror/comedy is hard to get right and I see this so far on the comedy end.

It's a shame that horror is so often used as a setting or backdrop that when a movie is said to mix genres with horror you always assume it's bullshit.

Just got back from it. Fun movie with some surprisingly great horror imagery. A little goofy at parts but who cares, girlfriend was A+ villain

100% on RT? That's pretty impressive. It would be a real shame if a film critic ruined it...

I'll be honest with you the horror is more tension than anything. Any real freaky shit ends up in the final act when the big plan is revealed and it goes full Resident Evil 7 (WELCOME TO THE FAMILY SON)

I will say that long uncomfortable close-up on Georgina was creepy as shit. It's one of the few moments that genuinely made me uncomfortable.

>t. twink who would sit there stewing rather than speak up and get bitch slapped

>is it racist for white liberals to give a bad review?

Of course it is. Is this a real question?

I hate that image of the crying negro.

It was a little fucked up, the parallel between the gf and his mother's deaths (could have been saved, laying on the ground for a couple minutes while no one does anything)