chucking an oven pizza in the oven lads

>reddit is better than Sup Forums

i had a dr oatker frozen pizza for my lunch today

I ONLY shop at PC World

is this how the welsh were made?

unnnffff

From where?

/chickswithdicks/

Hope she has perfect white aryan children with a lad like clint eastwoods son or something

Meant for

chucking a pizza hut pizza in the runt hut

chicken chow mein
chicken and rice
chicken pasta

i have one of these every day because they are fairly low cal
i have a ham or turkey sandwich for lunch, every day

rate my eating habits / 10

chucking an oven pizza in the pizza oven lads

is it true that if you take a full box of nytol you turn into a woman?

youtube.com/watch?v=DtVBCG6ThDk

doing a wank

youtube.com/watch?v=sEXHeTcxQy4

not an argument

ted.com/talks/alex_wissner_gross_a_new_equation_for_intelligence

kike OP from portland & a chink from virginia

opinions on yanks who go to oxford?

Didnt take any leave and lost all of it haha.

Also regularly work after work lol

Can literally feel my mind detoriating.

/brit/ never used parenthesis until I started using them
I've brought many intellectual colloquialisms to this general, you can thank me for giving /brit/ class

Bili broga

don't burn yourself out lad

no better or worse than regular yanks

you need more fresh vegetables in your diet. also try not to eat too much pork. i love it too but it's not good.

got loads of cute Lync messages off the cute girl at work with the cute ears and the cute giggle today

might ask her if she wants to go out and get lunch with me tomorrow

le ebin contrarian bait man has arrived!
you need to step up your trolling, trolling is a art that is more than simply being contrarian

feel like the eyesight in one eye goes a bit dodgy after i drink too many energy drinks

>ted talks

you mean brackets you yank twat?

why would you not take your leave? seriously

>work in a hotel
>most guests are either people having sex or businessmen

top comment: lol the url has sex in it
epic!

How to look for a job.
The number of people who expect a job to just be offered to them, or an almost immediate return from one bit or networking or application really surprised me. Or people who see an ad for a job that fits them perfectly and assume it will just be theirs if they only apply, never thinking that there are probably hundreds of other people who are just as good of a fit and maybe work a little harder to get the job because they don't assume it's theirs. Not to mention how many people don't know to write cover letters, much less how to write a decent one.
Looking for a job in almost all cases, even people with big fancy degrees from big fancy schools, is incredibly hard work and involves lots of rejections and lots of occasions when you will hear nothing. You hear nothing because nobody is prepared to write to the hundreds of people who only submitted applications for lord knows how many jobs they are trying to fill at the same time.
Yeah, it sucks. It would be great if the job search process was designed to accommodate the applicants rather than the employers, but it isn't for obvious reasons. Being bitter about a reality we all have to live with is not productive if your end goal is to get a job. Sometimes you have to play by the rules to win the game.

youtube.com/watch?v=aLMU_84BLLM

saying reddit is better than Sup Forums isn't an argument either it's a statement that you're suppose to articulate an argument from
and you're just being contrarian for the sake of trolling

really not sure if it is. Get far more laughs on Sup Forums, but feel more negative about life browsing here.

had an utterly GRIM period from april-september where i had no holiday whatsoever and it drove my bloody mad

cant imagine these yanks who go for years without having more than 3 consecutive days off

>you can thank me for giving /brit/ class
me

didn't mention the veg

for chow mein a 300g pack of one of those stir fry pepper mixes goes in the pot, it cooks down a lot
always tomato, peppers etc with rice and pasta, onions too, sometimes chili and beans with the rice
sweet peppers at lunch
eat a decent amount of fruit anyway

got no mates
don't know how to make any

two completely different things, brainlet

You can get 1,000,000 immigrants chosen at complete random from one of the following countries:
>Russia
>Poland
>USA
>Turkey
>India
>Japan

any url badman in?

Vile traitors

Bad post

i havent been abroad in about 10 years

the proposed holiday schedule for next year

(my plan is to buy 10 additional days leave form the flexi benefits scheme)

frm nao 0n were gnna chat in 1337speek ok ladz?

epic,

>eating vegetables
alri grandads

she's cute
want to gf her

>it's a "manager twists your arm to take days off" episode

thats 1/4 of our population

anyone got some spare veneer for me?

applied for about 90 jobs before i got one
most were just click and apply, maybe 20-30 i put any effort into, was also selective

also have a masters in engineering and did an internship

absolutely screeching when you see runts who think they'll walk out of uni and into a £30k grad scheme

Bad post

just be yourself
Russia

have about 9 days to use still not counting the christmas week

>not having 2 weeks off

No thanks

Why so far in advance?

wood or social?

people like that are only all sorts of medicine for it. Work at a major publishing firm and it's really apparent that most of our execs are looped out on something. Friends with our CFO on normiebook and she just posts the loopiest shit on her weekends

one day, yes, we probably will be. you however will die of cardio vascular disease whilst middle aged

because i'm an autist

i'd rather spread them out

job interview tomorrow

bit anxious lol

USA is the patrician choice

>absolutely screeching when you see runts who think they'll walk out of uni and into a £30k grad scheme
lol so many of them on this website
>surely ill be hired as a 22 year old with a degree over a 30 year old with 8 years job experience for this 40k position
Crease

japan of course

Poland obviously

We have enough wogs here

you'll smash it lad

good luck

Is Virginia autismo yank/Liam?

seems the lads who regularly miss out on veg are usually porkers

they are severely underrated as a way of filling you up, never mind the other benefits

200g of veg is much more filling than 200g of choc or sweets

grandad you forgot to take your meds and your multi-vitamin!
btw I eat nuts and fruit, vegetables are for literal grandads

i'm not being contrarian and honestly, given the state of this board i think it speaks for itself
reddit has calm, polite people, far removed from mentals yelling at each other about pseudoscience between posting pics of their bellends

i have a 17 minute video of sue in her minion outfit

>1,000,000 extra plumbers
for what purpose

thanks lad

no he doesn't have an extra flag

that isn't leetspeak you newfag redditor

statistically speaking only 500,000~ of then will be white. And then you have to remember that it includes American """""whites"""""" so its really probably only 300,000

would be really cool if being a virgin did actually grant you some kind of cool powers, of which grow as you get older as a virgin

god should have made this a feature of humans. a reward for not giving in to animal desires

this nigga be working for scrooge or smth working on Christmas Eve lmaooo

Need to leave Sup Forums finally but its the only place I fit in 2bh
The world is grim

vegetables are delicious, fruits are by and large memes. Eat berries

The future of Britain

n00b

To get a job it's simple you have to be good looking and not autistic, no one is going to hire some anxiety ridden ugly cunt based on an interview