32-reportedly-shot-in-chicago-so-far-on-fourth-july-weakened

foxnews.com/us/2016/07/04/at-least-32-reportedly-shot-in-chicago-so-far-on-fourth-july-weakened.html

nice spelling btw

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cU5tXARnwhI
wgntv.com/2014/09/03/indiana-guns-favorite-of-chicago-gangbangers/
cbsnews.com/news/report-82-shot-14-killed-in-chicago-4th-of-july-weekend-shootings/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Robert failed us

I live in Chicago, nobody cares about this because it's gang members killing gang members.

When the worst members of your society are killing each other, it tends not to be a bad thing.

check yo keys

I dont think he starts his shift till tonight user

32 shot and only 1 killed. Wtf is that? I thought Chiraq niglets were all packning extended clips and stuff.

Canada Day weekend, no deaths across the entire nation.

4th of July weekend, 32 dead in just one city.

What a third world shit hole.

A

Niggers cant aim for shit. There is a reason when ever one of them does a drive by they need a fucking uzi.

Only one death in Chicago
>Get on our level

>check local paper
>we've had more murders than chicago

welp

>no deaths across the entire nation.
Well that cant be right, Canada does have niggers right?

>tfw when Chiraq in one month has more murders than this nigger country Im posting under in the entire 2016 year. An entire country of niggers still lower than one US city of niggers, jesu christ.

Will there be lots tonight?

Thats a good start.

hello stallman

youtube.com/watch?v=cU5tXARnwhI

I made some OC for tonight's scanner threads.
Robert.

CHECK

huh?

seems less than usual last weekend 7 were killed and 50+ wounded in Chicago.

> 32-reportedly-shot-in-chicago-so-far-on-fourth-july-weakened
This actually didn't happen if you really think about it.

Looks fun as fuck desu

CHECK YO KEYS

FUCKING

Naw theres very low murder rate in Canada especially with guns. I know Halifax (500 000 people) which is the city closest to me and the capitol of my province, had like 5 murders the whole year and even went with none once.

to be fair, the Chiraq niggas are a bit more volatile, probably far more violent than Caribbean niggas being so close to the beach and whatnot.
Lawndale and Woodlawn lack the laid back island lifestyle.
Too bad the Chicago Chamber of Commerce can't get those gang bangers to dress in Revolutionary War uniforms for July 4th. That would inspire DICE to rewrite that war too

Seriously Sup Forums, I'm confused

How can so many niggnogs kill each other in one city on a constant basis and still be there? How do they replenish their numbers? Do they actually GO to Chicago to shoot each other?

It probably because the niggers dont bother to check if they actually kill people in the drive by shootings, the driveby shootings here always end in the death of the target however, american coons are just inefficient killers.

lol hood rats literally breed like rats

im talking 5 kids before they drop out of high school

So we're waiting until tonight, Sundown?

>Do they actually GO to Chicago to shoot each other?

Yea, didn't you know that it's a ceremonial battle ground? Instead of all out warfare, tribes choose their warriors to represent them and do battle to settle their disputes.

They're getting close
Their neighborhoods are basically ghost towns

Lie.

There were multiple shootings and some guy from Barrie died in Toronto.

thestar.com/news/crime/2016/07/02/police-call-for-witnesses-in-canada-day-shooting.html

It is hard to compensate for wind drift when shooting, and Chicago is known for being the windy city.

Pretty much true, nigs are sloppy with their shooting though they hit some innocents

Doesn't Chicago have very strict gun control laws?

How's that gun control working out for you Shy-Town?

Yes, but Indiana doesnt

Any sauce on that being related to Chicago's gun violence?

Do then niggers from Illinois just flood Iowa and Indiana ?

Somebody post the bingo card.

I look forward to partying with you guys tonight.

Good Luck Robert.

wgntv.com/2014/09/03/indiana-guns-favorite-of-chicago-gangbangers/

Pistol calibers are not especially lethal, and over 95% of GSW victims who make it to the OR alive will survive.

I mean, any sort of handgun will kill you, but not as assuredly as a rifle would. Smaller bullets moving slower do less damage.

That article provided no proof that those guns came from Indiana. They just said they did. Could I just write an article about how they're coming from Canada with no proof? Would you believe it if I did?

Black people love chimping out on the 4th of july weekend

cbsnews.com/news/report-82-shot-14-killed-in-chicago-4th-of-july-weekend-shootings/

>Report: 82 shot, 14 fatally, over holiday weekend in Chicago

Not if you work for the tribune company, a conservative media group

A lot of crime heavy areas have microphones for detecting gun shots. I guess they're dumb enough to think that the fireworks would disguise the sound

Lol
> nice spelling
Even news agencies have a hard time with spell check, it's not just here.

Low body count considering it was twice that last 3 day weekend.

they suck at aiming, they hold their guns sideways when they fire.

Chicago nigger here. Unsurprised.

Nobody cares about this because white people are not involved. That is to say, the violence can't be blamed directly on white perpetrators. Growing up there is a red pill in itself to all the BLM nonsense because nobody was/is willing to call out the the real perpetrators of black violence.

Yeah mate, I don't get it either. How is GNU or FOSS involved at all in that post?

Excellent. Well done. I approve.

What a waste.

>filename

Does look fun.

People get their Fireworks out of state. Of course they will drive out to get guns if they need to.

>nice spelling btw
Only scrubs work in news on holidays.

Or at least automobiles ... right?

with pussy sized bullets you pretty much have to nail an artery / hit a vital organ in order to kill someone.

the murder rate is high because POC can drive 20 minutes into to rural areas and buy murder weapons anyway this is why we need a federal ban on murder weapons