Jared Leto

>40

How do I look this young?

Exercise?

Other urls found in this thread:

fashionmagazine.com/beauty/today-in-really-really-weird-beauty-news-oprahs-favourite-moisturizer-is-made-from-human-foreskins/
livestrong.com/article/306843-what-does-vitamin-a-cream-do/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

He's a vegetarian.

Wear sunscreen
Drink lots of water
Moisturize
Exfoliate
Eat vegetables
Take growth hormone peptides

Vegan I think.

Also don't drink or smoke

Alcohol kills cells, which means your cells have to reproduce, aging you.

Smoke causes mutations, which means your cells won't function as well which means you don't look that healthy and consequently older.

And if you smoke and drink at the same time that's actually exponentially worse than doing either by itself, because you kill a bunch of cells and then leave mutants behind that have to reproduce to make up for all the dead cells.

>perfect facial symmetry
>great bone structure

it's genetics.
this helps a bit.

I smoke one or two a day and have for the past 6 years.

I'm afraid you're going to die

Follow him on snapchat. Sometimes he posts non vegan shit. Not sure if he eats it though. And to answer OP; Good genes and the blood of virgins. Even his mom is a 10/10 GILF

No I'm getting life extension while you croak, serf.

He looks like an aids victim

Rock Climbing

does weed count

Master bate 10 times a day

to a much lesser extent, but a lot is still unknown about weed. As long as you aren't inhaling 24/7 though from what we know it's a better habit than being a smoker or drinker

It's disgusting

Is any moisturizer good? There are millions of brands and I don't know which to go for.

Take laxatives until you're shitting out water weight
Never go anywhere without makeup on
Wear buttplug because laxatives ruined your anus and you will always stink of shit now

But at least you'll look good on camera!

How hasn't his brother killed himself yet? To be genetically cucked this hard is just awful

Nivea for Men.

preventitive botox starting in your early 20's, sunscreen, mosturizer, retinol cream.

not going to not smoke or drink my whole entire life and deny myself so much enjoyment just for some vain and ultimately futile attempt to retain youthfulness

enjoy your lives people

I want to fuck Jared Leto's mom

L'Oreal Paris Men Expert Vita Lift Anti-Wrinkle + Firming Daily Facial Moisturer

underage

>exercise
he must have a 30lb meth pipe

Water

Why do some twinks age well and others age like milk?

>pic related

I actually don't enjoy smoking or drinking, so I will enjoy it my life. I don't get any sense of pleasure from smoking or drinking.

How is this even possible.

He looks like fucking Ken Watanabe.

Damn, Leto's mom is hot.

well i don't really smoke anymore but drinking (excessively) is an integral part of my culture

How much you drink makes a big difference in aging.

That's a lot of cultures

I am curious about this cause I've had some lotion/moisturizer and most feel weird on my skin and take so long to dry up

Top kek

All types of smoking will age you, best to vaporize it

he is a jew

HA HA!

Glicerine for wrinkles, urea for the healthy look. This is what 99.9% of dermacosmetics are based on, no matter if they cost $1 or $1000.

Water dries up your skin like a motherfucker.

Do a shit ton of heroin and have really good genetics.

be vegan/vegetarian (inb4 people pretend this doesn't contribute heavily)
drink a lot of water
wear sunscreen
luck out on genes

>(inb4 people pretend this doesn't contribute heavily)
most vegans look very malnourished

To not 'age' To still look good into your 60+ you need genetics, can't fix ugly.

>all of these shit responses

It's just fucking genetics. This cunt has partied more than most people who take the extra care to look after themselves but still look like shit

nice broscience

>Water dries up your skin

At first I thought you meant drinking it.

make up
lots and lots of make up

no drinking + no drugs = no fun

coconut oil

you can google jared leto vegan and like 5000 hits of him being vegan pop up

safe to say he is one

I think Jared stole all the hot for himself?

When it comes to moisturisers, its often a lot of scamming involved.
The reason moisturisers work is because of vitamin-a, but the dosage of vitamin-a in most of them is too low to really have any effect.
The best and most expensive moisturisers also have foreskins in them, because foreskin has stem cells.

fashionmagazine.com/beauty/today-in-really-really-weird-beauty-news-oprahs-favourite-moisturizer-is-made-from-human-foreskins/

livestrong.com/article/306843-what-does-vitamin-a-cream-do/

Veganism is more than just not eating animal products by the way.

The physical benefits you're talking about stem from having a plant-based diet but veganism is a philosophy that extends beyond what you eat towards how you view cruelty and suffering.
Just a clarification for those who would adopt a plant based diet and falsely profess veganism.

You can be vegan and eat like utter shit or non-vegan and eat perfectly healthy. Oreos, Sweet Chili Doritos and tons of junk food are "vegan" so the distinction between veganism and a plant-based diet is important when we're talking about the health benefits that can come with such choices, like there are healthy plant based foods that purchasing would go against vegan ideology.

If this seems complicated kys.

>Oreos
I'm pretty sure they contain milk