Movies where the good guys win?

Movies where the good guys win?

Other urls found in this thread:

hillarybeattrump.org/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I can't remember it's name, but it's the one where the mainstream media corps didn't fire all their experienced journalists to replace them all with internet-literate millennial asshats who have psychology degrees instead of talent or determination.

>Just In: Lies And Fictional Controversy Sell Better Than Objective Information

goodbye uncle tom was pretty good

this is where I draw the line

the design of the fucking money hasn't changed in a hundred years it's bad enough the future is a banal wasteland of degenerate filth you don't have to add ceaseless monotony to the oppressive powerstructure of late-stage capitalism

failing to change the artwork on the (artificially imposed) most frequently circulated piece of currency is an affront to numismatics and I will not stand for it

Those are hideous designs for banknotes, is that the joke?

these look like something canadians would put on their stupid plastic money.

just awful

these look like smartphones. rly made me fink.

this is real life kiddo
not a videogame

the fuck is this? book covers for currency?

>mfw this kid and his homosexual Monopoly money getting BTFO

>blood cells
>molecules of some sort
>geometric shapes

fuck off weeb

do you really think 5-6 disconnected shitposts is 'btfo'

I unironically like these.

Showing technology and the accomplishments of people (rather than the people themselves) is a good thing. You avoid any tricky moral areas while representing what actually matters.

Those are atrocious. Would not circulate such absolute trash. And someone's time was spent making these too. Sad!

>b-but Andrew Jackson didn't like Indians or the concept of a federal banking system so we should put a fat ugly nigger on our money

Yes.

>He's unironically anti semitic
>he uses anti semtism to be #WithHer

Fucking why?

Have they ever heard of the phrase "pick your battles wisely"?

This is fucking nothing. Let "them" have this one and say you gave them something so you can use it against them down the line.

The idea is "get them to say something racist"
They don't actually give a fuck

Unironically enjoy these. The people shitting on them have never traveled and realized that all paper currency looks funny if you haven't grown up with it.

>let them have this one
>they want more
>this happens in 30 years
nice one buddy

>this same triggered leftist

Stupid plastic money?

Are Americans so stupid they are obsessed with their cloth notes? I kekd.

>muh slippery slope

You're a pussy if this is all it takes to beat you. Know when to put your foot down and when not to.

That money is so fucking aesthetic.

Have you seen how they've been acting? Trump still doesn't even have his cabinet yet. Trump will go full-scorched earth on these globalist goofballs.

If you're gonna put a black on money put Frederick Douglass on there. Dude was a dignified statesman.

god damn that $50 looks fucking amazing.

If you love we don't live in a global society already you're delusional.

Go ahead and be an isolationist and give all the global power to China. Trumpets are so short sighted.

>dude don't be a pussy just let them do this thing. You're not a sexist racist bigot right?
Reddit pls

Fucking communist looking degenerate art, piece of shit.

>Trump will go full-scorched earth on these globalist goofballs.

He can't. He's not King Trump. He doesn't control everything. If he tries to he will be impeached in the non-meme manner where a President is essentially "fired" by congress because he just can't do his job.

Watch it happen. Now that I think about it a little bit Trump can say he will oppose it and make a token effort to make himself look good, but he'll let it go through for the reasons I've already discussed. It's nothing. Republicans can have been paying this kind of trivial lip service to black special interests for years. They have barely ever caught on.

Lmfao. Dummy.

Shut the fuck up 90's born queer

user with these deep knowledge I'd expect you to be in DC rather than posting BLACKED threads on an Indian call center forum

Sup Forums is the perfect example of slippery slope
we let nonwhites from Sup Forums in for a few threads(big brother, survivor) and now look at this place

zip it gramps. men enjoying cocks is the new normal.

>deep knowledge is now thinking about something for 30 seconds before writing

>trumptards

It's dehumanizing communist propaganda, we aren't rational computers. Grandioseness and perfectionism are inherent human traits that should be celebrated. You're the dummy.

You're not men, you're teenage girls with cocks. sick faggots.

>still shilling for CTR in 2k17

holy fuck euthanize yourself, kike lover

>he says with his forecasting knowledge of the political future
Kek

>giant fucking tsunami on the 20
>technology and the accomplishments of people
what did he mean by this?

>leafcuck

h4h4

He's implying that only brown third worlders die to tsunamis

We will give them nothing. They will get nothing. Mad animals don't get scraps.

Make commies bleed again. Make niggers hang again. They brought this upon themselves.

But he didn't have a vagina. Frederick Douglass was privileged as fuck.

Kind of cool, like the idea behind it, but you're a basement tier fuckin retard if you think these will ever be used or adopted.

the top row are bad because the most important pieces of information are small and hard to read

the second set are better but are still fedora 'oh my science' tier

Hahah what. Astronauts, computers, microtechnology, skyscrapers, all that is the pinnacle of humanity and should be celebrated.

Plus it looks futuristic as fuck. Cheer up NEETfag.

>read through threads
>realize the meme about Sup Forums being full of unironic libcucks isn't a meme

Fucking euthanize yourselves.

Aw, are you okay little snowflake? Wanna share some extra edgy policy positions and dare us to call you racist?

>us
fucking new fags

Shut the fuck up.

>liberals trying to flip snowflakes meme around

lul

You have your own board.

I never asked for this

harriet "tubby" tubman LMAO

>Aw
>little snowflake
>Wanna
Fuck you user.

m-muh safespace echochamber!11!

Bend a knee cuck, we're taking over.

No you're not doing anything you dumb fuck.
You have your own board, stay on it.

Liberals are by nature unimaginative and uncreative, always appropriating everybody else's slang as they rip off and reboot everything in sight.

you have your own site

They couldn't have picked an uglier nigress, and I don't like her last name either. I would have preferred MLK or even Obama to that thing.

your jimmies seem rustled

hillarybeattrump.org/ this may curtail your impending mental breakdown, cuck.

Look at your response moron. You're a fucking puppet for Sup Forums. You have no originality and just spew the same shit they've told you to.
You're a joke.

>Banning Muslims
>Booting illegals
>Rescinding tranny bathroom rights
>Recriminalizing weed
>Calling out the lying press
>Putting liberals on BLAST

Greatest time period ever

>be libcuck snowflake
>call others a snowflake
>get labeled unimaginative and uncreative
>call others unoriginal

holy shit was spot on.

You have my sincere pity.

Where did I say I was a liberal? Where did I say I support or don't support any political party?
This isn't about that you dumb fuck. This is about Sup Forums threads not being allowed on here.
This is a TELEVISION/FILM board, not for posting politics.
Wake the fuck up and realize how you keep saying this person is a liberal that can't think for themselves and realize you're exactly the same.
You're a product of Sup Forums, following anything they say because it's "cool". You're just as bad, if not worse, and that shitty attitude doesn't belong here.

>implying the left gives a shit about SJWism and symbolic 'liberalism'

wew

>all those triangles

I never asked for this

Looks like shitty book markers I'd get in elementary school or something.

>unironically typing out a wall of buttmad

haha tl;dr, cuck

>attitude doesn't belong here

m-muh echochamber safe space!!1!11!!