Tony Bellew vs David Haye
Rocky Fielding vs Erik Skoglund

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/Tyson_Fury
youtube.com/watch?v=fCu_mJgnKCg
youtube.com/watch?v=JvISSVPH8TQ&ab_channel=BarryRobinson
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>the guy telegraphs his punches a lot
are you somehow implying that AJ is faster than Wilder? Are you also implying that Anthony "Slow and Steady" Joshua can counter punch Wilder?

Please, the speed and athleticism alone will guarantee punches will be landed and we all know what will happen when the right hits.

GO ON WEE CARL

NORN IROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOON

He's from the ghetto mate, he's from Tigers bay

wilder also never fought someone whose punches he had to respect like AJs

>

You mightn't like his style but it's one that wins fights.

>boxing

>mightn't
what the actual fuck

>mma

>white on the bottom
Such is life.

Gennady Golovkin

is that jet li?

Is this the fight that saves boxing?

>mma

only if he fights bellew between rounds

Why do you like boxing?

I like it because on the surface, it looks simple: Punch someone until they can't get up. But it's way more complex than that. You have different styles, feinting, parrying, etc.

There is no need to be upset, we're all heemans here.

>mma

oh my god omgomgomg, I wanna see that, was thinking about that this morning

So, I just joined a boxing gym 2 weeks ago; relatively well-known, both coaches are former boxers and a lot of guys there spar and compete in regional competitions; what should I focus on in the beginning? punch form is easy because I have a Muay Thai background, but footwork is a nightmare, it's also bad because I'm quite fast so not making use of my feet feels like a massive waste, how do I footwork?

Would be a close fight for 3 rounds

Why the fuck are you asking us? Ask your trainers,we just watch boxing.

what the fuck is wrong with you

respect for joining a boxing gym, my balls are just too small for that shit

>padraig
>can't even box

shameful, thought every irish who wasn't a numale or a weeb could throw hands

how much is boxing a thing in brazil? I thought about trying to fight for them because it's easier than for germany since they're all manlets an into bjj and mma

anyways just focus on the feet when watching fights or sparring or watch some of these youtube clips where they break a boxers footwork down

Get your vote in lads, if you vote on anything in your life make it this

twitter.com/Tyson_Fury

Pricey only on 39% disgusting

charr if he wins, he said hes the first hell fight when coming back, it's a good fight for someone who hasn't been in the ring for a long time and it gets charr a nice paycheck

Why do Brits love to sucks aj's cock so much?

Nobody cares about that. Povetkin is by the far the hardest fight he could be in and they're unlikely to do that first fight back so if he's going to have a fun fight it's between Briggs and Price and Price is a long running /box/ meme

>Implying I give a fuck about MMGay
They're both shit, but boxing's ten times shittier.

>boxing's ten times shittier.
>mma
Don't hide it, we all know you love to gargle the balls of your fat, sweaty MMA bros.

It needs to happen.

BIG
STIFF
IDIOT

STIFF

Please let it be Price

fuck Briggs it's such a non event

he landed such a beautiful uppercut on hammer in that fight but was otherwise utterly useless

that shit was so funny haha, I mean what the fuck is he doing

Cant wait to watch Fury out slicc all the HWs again

it would guarantee him a title shot, otherwise aj could duck him

>fury
>out sliccccccing anyone
he is and has always been shitty, even his cousin would win against him
>inb4 he beat wlad
both were shit

>German humour

piss off manuel you're a shithouse

Yes.

>talking about wlad like that
pls leave this country

wlad was shitty that NIGHT, don't get me wrong, I like him

Charr isn't fighting for the regular title Oquendo is so it wouldn't guarantee it, the WBA would probably rank him number 1 on the back of a win though because he's lineal

This is a /bombsquad/ thread

AJfags move alone

The pride of Ireland

>supporting a sport that fucks its athletes even harder than boxing

yeah but the winner fights against oquendo so fury would have two fights to make him ready for AJ and a lead up which is good for promotion

>He's a maniac, maniac on the floor
>And he's dancing like he's never danced before

2 fights that wouldn't sell, he's not motivated by Charr, Oquendo, Pulev he wants big money fights with Joshua and Wilder and he really only needs 1 fight to go through the gears

about to watch Whyte vs Helenius, what should i expect?

sparring

Seriously, don't watch that boring shit

Expect to witness the 2nd greatest Heavyweight behind Anthony Joshua.
Seriously, he can beat Wilder EASILY.

kino

youtube.com/watch?v=fCu_mJgnKCg

Helenius wins the first 2 rounds then Whyte cruises the rest of the fight while Helenius keeps moving to survive. Bad style and size match up

>I don't watch MMA
>Y-YES YOU D-DO!
Do you honestly think that only MMA fans are allowed to criticize retarded low IQ niggers and spics punching eachother with pillows? Boxing is for cucked brainlets that like watching big sweaty shirtless black men dominate white guys.

>B-b-boxing is 10x worse than MMA!
>I-I-I d-don't like MMA either! Nigger! Spic! Jew! At least MMA has big strong white guys, r-r-right!

please stop responding do the sperg

pathetic

imagine literally wasting your free time to post pictures and bitch about something that you claim not to like

get a grip kid

Are boxing fags really this slow? For the third time, I don't give a fuck about MMA. Is that seriously the best defense you can come up with?
>A-At least it's better than MMA h-ha!
Jfc that should be a sign of how shitty your """sport""" is. You literally cannot defend it without mentioning another sport.

Happens every fucking time, no idea why people want to shit where they eat

There's loads of white men in boxing, just not Americans. The OP image is white. MMA only has so many white Americans in it because it's a fringe sport for dude weed college kids and middle class Ameriboos in this country

I wonder if seeing big black men KO white guys triggers you or something?
Is that why you hate Boxing?

Just glanced this thread from the main page.

MMA fans do not care enough to disparage boxing, it is a 100+ years old striking sport that is useful in its own right and has its own rich history.

I believe it is akin to something like tae kwon do (kicking style) or fencing or something, an isolated "fighting style" that really only works well against practitioners of the exact same style.

MMA to me, is the culmination of the most useful fighting techniques on the planet, it is far more interesting and competitive. When it first started every martial artist in the world participated, no one knew what styles outside their own bubble are effective against others, now we know. The diversity in fighting, striking, kicking, elbows, submissions, locks and chokes, is way more unpredictable and interesting, as well as a higher skill set and more competitive than boxing, where you can be the "greatest boxer" by simply being a genetic endurance freak, with no skill whatsoever.

>Still talking about MMA
PFFFFFFFFAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
*inhales*
OH NO NO

Nice """"""sport"""""" there ROFLMAO

Listen here you BIG STIFF IDIOT

>I believe it is akin to something like tae kwon do
your bait is laughably bad.
imagine writing all that for a bit of (you)'s.

disgusting.

Nice argument cuckboi

How fucking dumb do you have to be to still respond to the same old bait at this point?

>retard thinks what he wrote is worth arguing over
lol what a faggot.

you had a point until your last statement

S E R I O U S
H A R M

How many more weeks till the Slicc Cuban Meme ends?

I wish I was this deluded.

muh power

>39 fights
>38 ko's
>no power
don't reply to me again

>1 fight in the top 10
>0 kos in the top 10

don't ever reply to me again

>knocking out 38 heavyweights doesn't mean you have power!!

>implying it isn't the same person responding to himself to try and draw people in unsuccessfully

>38 heavyweights

Liakhovich was a cruiserweight

Why exactly is Fury considered as good as everyone says he is? He had an impressive record but he always looked slow and lacked power. If he simply got /fit/ as fuck he honestly could have been GOAT.

3 weeks

>looked slow

Probably because they don't have the eyesight of a carnivorous night squirrel

He schooled Klitschko, but Wlad was the strongest heavyweight of a historically weak division, so not such a great accomplishment against an old man.

There are specific footwork drills that you can practice, which your coaches can help you with. One of the basics is to let the back leg follow the lead leg when you are advancing, rather than advancing as though you are walking. There are quite a few YouTube videos about the basics of boxing which are worth familiarising yourself with, but having a martial arts background is a good start.

youtube.com/watch?v=JvISSVPH8TQ&ab_channel=BarryRobinson

That didn't make any sense and looks like it belongs on Reddit anyway you faggot

You said he looked slow
I called you blind

Go to school

because these people are idiots, fury isn't a very good boxer, his worst performance was against wlad and wlad didn't do ANYTHING in that fight.
lost against cunningham who is a cruiserweight, lol.

i think he meant the carnivorous squirrel, you fuckig spic

kek

you fucking spic

>lost against cunningham who is a cruiserweight

How did he lose against a guy he KO'd?

test

right

*Lomachenko*