How come so many rich handsome men prefer the cock over the roast?

how come so many rich handsome men prefer the cock over the roast?

>the roast
Someone post it

did froggo hit it?

aren't these 12 year old kids?

I'd rather post proof to further my point

exhibit A: the best and second best player of our time (you can debate which is which yourselves), thoroughly enjoying each others company
no he wants will's boipuss
I think frog boy is 15

They're so shiny.

exhibit B: a purebred man of swedish aryan descent and a well endowed catalan man with zero moorish blood sharing some intimate moments

It isn't their fault that men just happen to be so much more stupidly sexy

Has this ever been explained?

That grill looks like a lil boy. Très cute

Men are bettar than women at everything

I once received a kiss from a similar girl who's a friend's gf: it was a goodnight kiss and it was very wet. I could feel the whole of her lips

exhibit C: the best striker of our time and his blonde fucktoy failing to hide their love

I don't think love needs explaining pham

yeah these guys are suspect

exhibit D: the best manager of all time warmly embracing his now estranged cute burly bear

wow can I have your autograph?

Sure

Cute :)

that's how you shine when you're near the love of your life

What's the story here?

Have you ever had a cock up your ass or down your throat, user?

Didn't think so.

I'd consider becoming gay but luckily, imaginary non-human cartoon characters that happen to be female are the undisputed choice in my masturbatory fantasies. Thanks Sup Forums.

a man of discerning taste, I hope you enjoy when they have feminine penises as well

it's the cast of stranger things, the girl and the guy she's trying to lean on are very close and love interests in the show, but he don't care much for her in real life

I like the bagina. Because it's not human-like.
>no roast

What sport is this?