Why is Dallas so good at sports?

NFL: Cowboys have always been in greater Dallas (Arlington is connected to Dallas with an hour drive), and is a SB contender by being on pace to win the NFC East. The Texans are good too, I guess, but no one in Dallas cares.

NBA: Mavericks have 3 division titles, 2 conference titles and 1 national title, and with a core with Nowitzki, Noel and Curry, are poised to become consistent playoff contenders

MLB: Rangers been to Das Eries way more than the Astros, have a larger metro area and are poised to WIN

NHL: See NBA

NCAA: TCU GOAT in football, SMU GOAT in basketball

MLS: FC Dallas historically good, possible USL team in Frisco

And the best weather, food, economy, and people.

Who can beat Dallas?

you forgot to mention how good you guys are at assassinating your presidents

>literally got one of our team owners elected president

We're good now ,right?

>ITT Rag Fag tries to damage control his shit tier city and metro area teams who have a legacy of failure..

>Rangers are poised to WIN

Don't make me fucking laugh.. maybe in 20 years sweetie..

>failure franchise for 50 years

They're DUE.

Also, so butthurt about DAS TROS

>NBA
mavs are 2-13

If only that's how it worked son..

>Rags have no real future stars in their farm system

>Half their lineup is hitting at or below the mendoza line.

Also, not butt hurt at all.. Astros won a WS.. They also have more postseason appearances than the >Rags It took the Rangers until the mid 90s to make a playoff apperance..

Don't even start about the NBA.. The Mavs are 2-13..

No one gives a fuck about boreball in Texas

Maybe in Western Louisiana they do

>Arlington is connected to Dallas with an hour drive)

>with a core with Nowitzki, Noel and Curry, are poised to become consistent playoff contenders
bait

Cowboys are the best franchise in American sports

Not so fast fag

They're even better at art museums:

>Nasher Sculpture Center (designed by: Renzo Piano)
>Modern Art Museum of Fort Worth (designed by: Tadao Ando)
>The Kimbell Museum (designed by: Louis Kahn)
>Dallas Museum of Art (designed by: Edward Larrabee Barnes)

Not only are the collections absolutely NYC-tier, the actual buildings are architecturally awesome.
Dallas didn't like being looked down upon by New Englanders as a "cultural backwater" so they made their city a culturally elite.
The Dallas Symphony Orchestra is also awesome - and the Meyerson Concert Hall -- designed by I.M. Pei -- is also great.

Thanksgiving Square (pic related), the multi-faith chapel in Dallas, was designed by Phillip Johnson and is also a must-see.

>Fucking Dallas-FW is not to be under-estimated.

What’s special about Dallas food?

The Museum of Fine arts Houston has won awards because it's so damn good my dude

Absolutely nothing.

Dallas does have a nice downtown-uptown area but after that it's miles and miles of toll roads and suburbs all the way to Oklahoma.
If you want you can drive an hour out to the middle of nowhere to watch the cowboys lose.
Houston has better food, culture, theaters, museums, sports, actual FREEways, and climate.

>Rangers been to Das Eries way more than the Astros,
are you even trying?

for me its denver

>denver
>nhl
>mls

>Dallas Mavericks
>Dallas Stars
>Arlington Cowboys
>Arlington Rangers
>FC Frisco

Cool city bro

>NFL: Cowboys have always been in greater Dallas (Arlington is connected to Dallas with an hour drive), and is a SB contender by being on pace to win the NFC East.
>SB contender
>on pace to win the NFC East
OH NONONONONO

NONONONONONONONO

>bragging about the Mavs

>bragging about your shitty NBA team instead

>Cowboys
>Winning the East
>Making the playoffs at all
Truly the most delusional fanbase in sports