Is she right? Why did a man not think of this?

Is she right? Why did a man not think of this?

Other urls found in this thread:

forbes.com/sites/matthewherper/2016/06/01/from-4-5-billion-to-nothing-forbes-revises-estimated-net-worth-of-theranos-founder-elizabeth-holmes/#2511b6bc2f29
fortune.com/2016/06/02/theranos-ceo-elizabeth-holmes-did-not-just-lose-4-5-billion/
thisiswhyimbroke.com/tank-slippers
forbes.com/sites/matthewherper/2016/06/01/from-4-5-billion-to-nothing-forbes-revises-estimated-net-worth-of-theranos-founder-elizabeth-holmes/#54feb77c2f29
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>female
>strategist

Didn't she just go from 'youngest billionaire' to 'completely broke' in under a year?

>woman in charge of anything

That's the stupidest fucking shit I have ever read in my life PERIOD. 99% of shit posts are more coherent than THIS fucking quote.

The billion wasn't real but yeah.

No, she's just shown that women are too short-sighted and naive to think ahead and create a Plan B.

No, it just means you've accounted for unforeseen events that might make your primary plan fail

Also her company is pretty much failing right now, leave it to a woman to plan ahead

60% of the time it works every time

Mayeb she should have had a backup plan

So precautions are for losers? What's her position on safety gear for mountain climbers and lifeboats and things?

There's a reason women don't like chess.

That's moronic. Every business venture worth a damn is inherently risky. Having a back-up plan incase it goes south is just sensible. What a shit quote
>women strategist

I used to hear this when I went to actor's training and part of me believed it at the time. The idea being that the only way to be successful in a competitive market is to have absolute devotion to that one thing and nothing else. Obviously that doesn't work for everyone and can lend itself to being broke and potentially homeless. But I don't disagree with it completely.

dumbest quote I've ever read

She is as big a scammer as the Amazing Atheist.

Stay mad. Who's the one with the multi-million dollar business?

Not her?

yolo lmao

Lmfao. That's hilarious.

Yea good advice, never prepare for unexpected things so you could adapt, just so that when you fail you fail for good.

>The minute you get a house insurance, you've admitted your place will burn down
>The minute you put on a seat belt, you've admitted you're going to have a car crash
>The minute you've bought a life-jacket, you've admitted your boat will sink

The quote should read 'the minute you have a back-up plan, you have admitted that you MAY not succeed'

But yeah, this quote is dumb as fuck. Who in business, or anything in life, does things without a back up plan? Unorganised cunts, that's who

>having life boats means you WANT to sink

>this is what happens when women try and make quotes

why are women so retarded?

Is that a Ron Swanson quote or something?

lol not her anymore. mebie shud hav bakup plan :-)

>"The minute you have a backup plan, you've admitted you're not going to succeed."

Quotes from women at the highest levels of the ladder.

>MFW it's likely I have a higher degree of solvency than her

..this is stupid

you guys didn't get the quote. Make a plan that WON'T FAIL to begin with. Instead, men make dumb decisions to prop up their fragile "macho" masculinity and end up failing.

How about you sit back and let the women do the thinking? Already getting more degrees and occupying higher positions, might as well just accept it while you can still save face.

In business school they teach you to have an exit strategy in your business proposal if you ever have hoped getting grants or funding.

Her net value is zero.

Oh shit, you're right. I will respectfully withdraw my remark.

try again bait boy

That's such a stupid fucking quote

the irony

So shouldn't she be sued?

forbes.com/sites/matthewherper/2016/06/01/from-4-5-billion-to-nothing-forbes-revises-estimated-net-worth-of-theranos-founder-elizabeth-holmes/#2511b6bc2f29

fortune.com/2016/06/02/theranos-ceo-elizabeth-holmes-did-not-just-lose-4-5-billion/

Ok, gonna get rid of all of my back up plans

Time for success!

Is this woman the living embodiment of the pussy pass?

Looking at her wiki page, she was everyone's favourite strong, independent woman in 2014/15, receiving accolades left, right, and centre. Things seem to have got rather rockier since then.

this dumb bitch thinks anything is 100% successful? stupid cunt never learned the word 'pragmatic' christ this pisses me off. Why are women allowed to say anything...

from a stupid fucking person. her science and technology were completely false and she defrauded her investors.

she probably will be

Completely stupid.

What a fucking stupid thing to say. Having a back-up plan is literally the core of success. Nature loves back ups, that's why you have two kidneys instead of one

What a waste of trips on a maplefucker.

goddamn this is too stupid to be bait, but it probly is.

thisiswhyimbroke.com/tank-slippers

She probably means that if you were 100 percent invested in a project with a do or die mentality then a back up plan probably was not factored in.

>Failproof plan.

Look at this goy and laugh.

Oh, i guess that mentality explains why women rarely achieved any scientific and educational discovery in history.
Jk. But semi srs.

> $111 canuck bucks
I want these slippers but that seems a bit steep.

>Why did a man not think of this?
"Throw your soldiers into positions whence there is no escape, and they will prefer death to flight. If they will face death, there is nothing they may not achieve. Officers and men alike will put forth their uttermost strength."

theres no way the cunt is literally saying dont have a backup plan. Its implying that you should have full confidence in your plan beleive in yourself. Not having a backup plan is like putting all of your eggs in one basket.

why does she sound like a man?

She was never a Billionaire to begin with. All smoke and mirrors.

Who is this dumb whore and why is she sayings such dumb things?

Estrogen detected

well, not her you stupid shit, lol.

b-but she's a bigger failure than every guy on the planet together. she lost like 4.5 billion dollars in a year.

That differs from business quite a bit. War has multiple facets to it. Fail in war and you die so might as well go out fighting. Fail in business and you can always try again, failure builds character which is why you should have backup plans so you can be in a position to try again.

>gaynada
If you had some other flag I would assume you're baiting. Fuck off retard.

At least she had the taste of 4.5 B SHKLZ in her bank account though

Jumping with one parachute. Go ahead, cunt.

A FUCKING LEAF

They don't have more degrees because they are smarter. They take nothing but gender studies and social justice courses, cause most of 'em are too lazy to Get real jobs. Not to mention they only got said degrees because they bullies men out of them through affiirmative action.

As uneducated social justice warriors would say, get educated, faggot.

It's quite a female way of thinking indeed. High tolerance & resistance to logic. A good back up plan is not admitting to failure, but a second chance at success if shit hits the fan. Should she've actually had one, she probably wouldn't be a broke bitch turning tricks by now.

God damnit.

The old greeks were right, women are dumb and their only utility is to reproduction.

Female free speech should not be allowed

if a nigger can think of it then I don't see why a woman couldn't

But Will Smith is awesome.

She should have had a backup plan (diversified her assets) when her scam was still going

If you use the backup plan your original plan wins

You're right, but only if the person making the plan is a omniscience being

Has you fooled.

>Put all your eggs in one basket, it's more efficient that way

t. Elizabeth Holmes

so this bitch started the company at 19 with one year in as a chemical engineering major (you don't know dick about your engineering specialty until at least junior year) and managed to raise some $20 million in 3 years.

Didn't anyone ever question her skills or experience? Or did they just fall for the "girl engineer superstar genius" meme?

sounds like a shitty anime protagonist line

Good idea because that has been working so fucking well during the last few decades.

I could be the richest Unicorn in silicon valley too, if I learned to speak in magic sparkles.

WAD DIS TING DO

NO WEALLY, WAT DO IT DO, IUNNO HOW IT WROKS

IT JUS SO ZMALL HOW IT KNO HOWB TODU ANYTING?

I WIL CAL U FWED AND WE BE BEST FWENDS I HELP U GET TO PLACE U CANNO REACH

Because a man already knows.

Women.
In.
Tech.

ME AND FWED ON DA MAGAZIJLNE TOGETHA WE GO EFRYWHER TOGETHA

Kek

>Scientology
>Awesome

This pick is like the emoji

post more, dumbest ally, I like her.

Stupid bitch is running on the assumption that all her plans are going to succeed.

If rich people operated like that, there wouldn't be a lot of rich people right now. That's why they "hedge their bets".

If the military operated like that, there would be a lot more casualties. Look at Field Marshal Haig's strategy of sending waves and waves of Bongs to get cut down with machine gun fire. He had no "plan B" of just sending in more tanks and artillery instead, after the casualties started rolling in.

People who have no backup plan are doomed to fail harder.

Also, this is one of the many reasons why women shouldn't be a leader of anything. This woman almost got her company shut down after her company failed to comply with standards for testing, possibly putting the lives of many at risk. She's also being investigated by the SEC. She should've been shut down already, but was only given a slap on the wrist for being a woman. Men doing what she did would've been immediately shut down, sued to oblivion, and/or sent to prison.

forbes.com/sites/matthewherper/2016/06/01/from-4-5-billion-to-nothing-forbes-revises-estimated-net-worth-of-theranos-founder-elizabeth-holmes/#54feb77c2f29