>>79740124

Other urls found in this thread:

breitbart.com/big-government/2016/07/03/army-vet-rescues-bald-eagle-dangling-rope-75-foot-tree-mowing-branches-rifle-daily-mail/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

We

dick sucking lips

ohyeahshe'sthecoolest

How will she arrest a man if she cant touch a male?

ISLAMIC STATES OF AMERICA.
In France we will never allow that.
Meanwhile in the fat land :
-Enjoy rapefugees from 1684984651651 miles
-Get Hillary as next president
-Are proud of their muslim police.

I am now #StrokingMyDickForKasich

>throwing away dress codes because religion

this country truly has gone to shit

AMERICA STOP THIS

YOU USED TO BE GREAT

MAGA
A
G
A

Minnesota is literally Sweden 2.0

>female police officers

Is there a worse group out there? I swear every female cop I meet has the biggest napoleon complex.

Her durag should help her fit in with the people she will be arresting.

>Hijab-wearing woman writes about how cool this
>whoa it's like
>the media has some sort of
>target audience..

Im not in the mood today jacque. Not even a little.

This. Somalis on every corner and they are the rudest, most inconsiderate people I've ever met.

hehe

wuz

Why is this news? Why are they wasting time writing about some woman because she has cloth on her head?

Would a muslim officer arrest a muslim?

The police has dress codes, right? Why the fuck should she be allowed to wear a hijab?

>police woman
>Minnesota
>Muslim

Future KIA or raped-on-the-job cop detected. Women with the power to arrest a man? HAREM!

A culture that systemically oppresses women is not civilized.

>Is there a worse group out there?
female muslim police officers

It's pretty fucking niggery especially considering it's being done as some
Gay publicity game. It's like walking past all of those slack jawed hijabis at Toronto international who you know are in visible positions as part of grotesque living propaganda pieces.

Also,

>giving a member of a foreign political-religious sect agency over your own citizens for any reason ever

JUST

lol now they have to watch the criminals and their backs ..

Because there's a thing called uniform that gives police and military etc AUTHORITY.
Female police is already in a bad spot, wearing a rag makes it infinitely worse.

And why? To appease religion of all things? Religion should be practiced behind closed doors and not showed into everyone's faces because other people don't want to see that shit.
Wearing a rag on your head is your own choice when not working, but when working and especially when your uniform is a big part of your work it should be banned.

Wasn't that area of the country settled mostly by Scandinavian countries? One could make the case that there really is a cuck gene.

I want her to get out of my religion.
I've had enough with these dumb blacks coming into my religion, flooding into it with their half-families and their kids who don't know whether they're muslims or not but have names like Ahmad and Bilal.

I want people like her to leave my religion. They aren't even dedicated to it and they don't fast because "It's too hard". They go on twitter and post dumb shit like "Oh allah plz give me the power to not cuss out these dumb white bois lmaoooo". They're a stain on our history and one of the people that are what is holding us from becoming the master race.

t. ginger muslim

>woman who wears a towel on her head
>how cool is she
a voice of a generation, literally next president of earth.

POLITICAL ISLAM SUCCESSFULLY INVADES AMERICA. HAPPY INDEPENDENCE DAY.

it's the *snaps* *does moonwalk* the hijab generation™

Either she is going to be locked away as a token, or if she ever does patrol properly, this 21 year old twig is going to get fucking murdered.

She a cute desu

verpiss dich alter!

So do the police not have fucking uniforms anymore or what? There are rules for a fucking reason. This is beyond retarded.

Not cool enough to render a proper salute, apparently.

Seriously I wonder what will happen when she's called to Somali heavy areas.

Dank meme /of/

I want your religion to leave this planet.

Every passing day I'm more and more convinced that Minnesota is the very worst state in the union.

Say what you want about California and New York but they make our economies. Minnesota is so insignificant and yet so far left that it's running neck and neck with West Virginia as states we should nuke.

meanwhile

breitbart.com/big-government/2016/07/03/army-vet-rescues-bald-eagle-dangling-rope-75-foot-tree-mowing-branches-rifle-daily-mail/

this also happened in Minnesota

Even in Lebanon, a 60% muslim country, wearing a Hijab while on duty is against the law. This country is doomed

Being French literally means being a nigger and you think you can talk shit.

While I agree we are swirling down the shitter, let's not act like you and the rest of the Merkel Union aren't already in the sewer

>how cool is she

What are we 90s teenage girls or something?

WTF i hate Sup Forums now

Next step is replace all our racist white christian policemen with tolerant and diverse Middle Eastern Muslim officers. Just imagine how great that'll make our country!

What's wrong with West Virginia?

Somalian girls are actually really fucking cute.
There's one that works at a little resaurant I go to, I'm going to ask her out next time I go.

at least it wont be you to claim ownership of mars or something that's probably the same thing as arabia

>Cool
This word is so over used by leftists it's like how they love the word bad ass. It's cringy as hell.

USA is again the king of cucks.

In Finland police made it clear that muslim scarf wearing woman can't be police officer because dress code and the scarf is fucking dangerous in a brawl. She is going to get strangled in that thing.

She is somalian.

the worst muslims on the planet

she's hot but she should still take the towel off

damnn religious conservatives are so cool if they're non-white, non-christian

>black female muslim police officers

>Muslims allowed to wear tribal kerchiefs to show their loyalty to the group while on duty
>Latin americans not allowed to wear tribal kerchiefs to show their loyalty to the group while on duty

That's racist you pinche gringo.

>how-cool-is-she

I would sasy she is someone with an explosive attitude.

This is islamophobic. In the religion of peace women can't have authority over men. Remove woman cop REMOVE WOMAN COP OR I PUT JIHAD ON U!

Would probably kill her if she tried to arrest me.

How is this not against the teachings of Islam?

> smacks lips

WE

So is she going to enforce US law first or the tenets of Islam?

Because picking one means ignoring the other.