Damn

Damn
LITERALLY a 100/100

Other urls found in this thread:

cdc.gov/men/lcod/2011/lcod_whitemen2011.pdf
cdc.gov/men/lcod/2011/lcodblackmales2011.pdf
brookings.edu/blog/social-mobility-memos/2015/12/15/guns-and-race-the-different-worlds-of-black-and-white-americans/
ucr.fbi.gov/crime-in-the-u.s/2015/crime-in-the-u.s.-2015/tables/expanded_homicide_data_table_3_murder_offenders_by_age_sex_and_race_2015.xls
telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/crime/7856404/Police-statistics-shed-fresh-light-on-link-between-crime-and-race.html
guardian.co.uk/society/2010/oct/11/black-prison-population-increase-england
guardian.co.uk/politics/2003/mar/30/prisonsandprobation.race
theage.com.au/victoria/african-youth-crime-concern-20120819-24glt.html
twitter.com/scofieldsdelena/status/835029783914418177
youtu.be/ywmd8kR-AmI
theblog.okcupid.com/race-and-attraction-2009-2014-107dcbb4f060#.henjv1muo
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>that shattered glass design
Is this part of the unbreakable/split cinematic universe?

>trenchcoat social critiques

I hate the people that write the consensuses so much
Fuck Rotten Tomoatoes
What gives a review aggregate the right to put that there instead of simply presenting the raw numbers
Arrogant pricks. Hollywood needs to shut them down already

>inb4 "Dude it's like satirizing white liberals" even though the fucking director himself has made claims of near opposite

You mad white boi???

>movie villifys white liberals for being pathologically obsessed with blacks
>white liberals live up to it by unanimously giving it perfect approval

Its poetry.

Yeah that's what Jordan Peele said in his interv- oh wait nevermind he talked about how this movie is needed in "Trump's America"

He didn't.

if you couldn't tell this movie was gonna be good by the trailer then you're just stupid.

Oh yeah that's right you read th- oh wait you didn't

Then quote him.

isnt this just more gamergate? Whose the hollyjew whore who slept around for the perfect 100%?

What is a trench coat social critique?
Also, people have persuaded me it's a satire targeted against liberals. Can those who disagree give an article or something?

Or maybe you could read instead of posting what you believe to be true

>it's a satire targeted against liberals
It is, but unintentionally, and these reviewers don't think it is.

Read what?

No.

That was the fucking point. Its not satire. Its demonising white liberals and white liberals are too stupid to get it so upboat it.

You seem to have this idea of which you stick to very hard but you yourself aren't posting things to back up.

The premise falls short because given the fact that memory implantation existed, no one would want to transplant their consciousness into a black body.

You're the mad one, negro.

>it's a black man with a white girlfriend episode
no agenda here, (((goy)))

I just hate blacks
They're dumb and violent
Any movie pushing whites as violent and blacks as peaceful is ignoring reality

FACT: Black males have the highest homicide rate of any race in America (mostly caused by other black males)

FACT: Black males are the only race where the leading cause of death is homicide (mostly caused by other black males)

White males leading cause of death 2011
15-19 #3 homicide 9.2%
20-24 #3 homicide 7.8%
25-34 #5 homicide 5.7%
cdc.gov/men/lcod/2011/lcod_whitemen2011.pdf

Black males leading cause of death 2011
15-19 #1 homicide 50%
20-24 #1 homicide 49.2%
25-34 #1 homicide 34.2%
cdc.gov/men/lcod/2011/lcodblackmales2011.pdf

FACT: Gun deaths, Blacks are 82% homicides (mostly caused by other black males) while White gun related deaths only 19% homicides

U.S. firearm death by type and race
White firearm deaths
77% suicide
19% homicide
Black firearm deaths
14% suicide
82% homicide

brookings.edu/blog/social-mobility-memos/2015/12/15/guns-and-race-the-different-worlds-of-black-and-white-americans/

FACT: Despite only making up around 13% of the population, Blacks lead the country in murders (mostly caused by black males)

ucr.fbi.gov/crime-in-the-u.s/2015/crime-in-the-u.s.-2015/tables/expanded_homicide_data_table_3_murder_offenders_by_age_sex_and_race_2015.xls

FACT: 84.9% of the violent crime between Blacks and Whites, Blacks are the aggressor.

Why are Sup Forumscucks so obsessed with black people?

Peele is aware that it's liberals who do the "I totally love black people, I would of voted for Obama a third time" shtick right? how is this a statement of trump's america when it's focused on the kind of people who hate trump? he's either completely aware and afraid to get blacklisted from liberal hollywood after his debut or he's so blue-pilled that he did a horseshoe and revealed the hypocrisy of liberals without even knowing it.

Why aren't black people taking ownership of their crime?

it is mostly made up hateful edgy virgins

>take savage, tribal, Black people from West Africa
>bring them over to a foreign land as slaves
>work and torture them for CENTURIES
>a Black slave even so much as touches a white person, they're killed
>rape their women and steal their children as your property
>use them as dogs for your idiotic wars
>finally release them
>discriminate against them for years
>deny them access to decent jobs or education
>slavery basically forced them to develop an identity that shuns education, or at least learns to live without it
>only by the 1960s did they even begin to balance the scales
>oppress the fuck out of them for even daring to be equal
>force them into the lowest social class by denying them basic rights
>naturally drugs and crime follow
>60 years later:
>"WHY ARE THEY SO DUMB AND VIOLENT?!?! IT MUST BE A GENETIC DEFECT!!!"

Yeah, Blacks cause crime, but there's a pretty good fucking reason why.

Why are blacks obsessed with crime?

DRINK IT UP KEKS

>blacks murder innicent people
>da hateful virgins made me do it
DINDU
NUFFINS

Why are they so shit in literally every other country too though including their own

This would be true if blacks weren't violent criminals all over the world

In the United Kingdom:
Approximately 2.8% of the population is black. (Source: 2012 Census)
In 2011-2012, 23% of arrests were of blacks, 4 times higher arrest rate for blacks than whites, taking population into account (Source: MOJ publication, "Race and the Criminal Justice System")

In the UK, ethnic minorities disproportionate source of crime and asocial behaviour:
telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/crime/7856404/Police-statistics-shed-fresh-light-on-link-between-crime-and-race.html

UK has more blacks in jail proportionately than the US:
guardian.co.uk/society/2010/oct/11/black-prison-population-increase-england

12% of London’s men are black. But 54% of the street crimes committed by men in London, along with 46% of the knife crimes and more than half of the gun crimes have been committed by black men.

Sup Forums - literally triggered by everything

One in every 100 black British adults is now in prison, according to the latest Home Office figures.

A recent crackdown on guns, drugs and street crime has led to an explosion in the number of prisoners from an Afro-Caribbean background, who now account for one in six of all inmates.

guardian.co.uk/politics/2003/mar/30/prisonsandprobation.race

But America's past am I right?

Really hope that guy replies to this

this kind of logic would make sense if Africa wasn't such a shit hole. How many times can you blame the white man before you realize you're just incredibility incompetent without them? look at african americans and look at regular africans. Even after slavery and discrimination they're still in a better position.

Kikes and their supporters are triggered by white peoples drinking milk
Nice high horse

Also keep in mind these are stats from the country that used its navy to END the Atlantic slave trade.

9 fucking days

>NAZIS doing GOMAD
>unlocking beefcake mode

muslims will be hunted on mobility scooters

Lmaooooo white boiii mad

AUSTRALIA: Sudanese and Somali-born Victorians are about five times more likely to commit crimes than the wider community
theage.com.au/victoria/african-youth-crime-concern-20120819-24glt.html

And there's that picture of someone getting ridiculously butthurt, because some white guy was drinking water from a jug.

real talk gomad changed my life

Why is she so mad about it though? It's a perfectly normal thing to do, when you don't want to carry a bunch of bottles around.

Lmao sure T-Rex.

fuck that water drinking racist. Why can't he just drink grape soda and acknowledge he's a fucking white male. NEVER FORGET THE SLAVES!

fuckign nazi

twitter.com/scofieldsdelena/status/835029783914418177
Claims it was sarcasm

>quads
oh my fuck
too telling.
i did gain 40 lbs tho senpai real talk.

Lots of virtue signalling at play here. If you give it rotten you're basically a Nazi.

>I was only pretending to be retarded
Classic

it's trenchant you fucking illiterate

Because of White people user. Probably.

Because he SHOULD be drinking copious amounts of Starbucks coffee instead. It's 2017

These are the people I share an area of the political spectrum with

Liberalism was a mistake

Everyone's a Nazi these days
They called the kike Milo a Nazi
He is literally on record saying white nationalism is not the way
That doesn't stop them from calling him one though

youtu.be/ywmd8kR-AmI

She wants attention.

Mom is dating Tyrone, and the walls are thin.

I mean it was far from a bad movie, but 100%? Did Armond review it?
I think this pretty much proves the shortcomings of RT as a good source for determining film quality, since according to them now its literally the greatest film ever made.

umm racist and sexist much?

Turns out white women prefrer white men
And almost nobody prefers black women
theblog.okcupid.com/race-and-attraction-2009-2014-107dcbb4f060#.henjv1muo

So, do retards just don't know how RT works and ignore the thing that says average score?

Yes. It's a pretty easy way to troll.

you have a big ass percentage above the smaller average score that has actual meaning. Eyes gravitate towards the percentage because it's bigger (so it MUST be more important). RT's website is intentionally fundamentally flawed

>since according to them now its literally the greatest film ever made.
Except it isn't. 100% just means it didn't receive under a 6/10 from anyone.

100/100 reviews are positive with an average rating of 8.2
Im fairly confident that is the best a movie has ever scored on RT. Sure other films have higher averages with a 100%, but nowhere near with the same amount of reviews.

Wasn't Zootopia rated better than that?

so they're cucks and furries

Zootopia has a 98% with like 240 reviews and an average of 8.1.
We can talk about averages all we want but literally the only thing that matters to RT (otherwise they wouldnt even bother to have it) is that percentage.
I just googled actually and it turns out that i was wrong. The only film to have 100% with more reviews than Get Out is Man on Wire.

Wizard of Oz has a 9.4/10 with 99% from 104 reviews. The percentage means fuck all.

so you think that RT and its most ardent followers dont care about the percentage that is in big bold letters, and is what is displayed as the consensus when a film is googled?
The average only shows up when you look for it. All they want you to look at is the percentage.

I actually did not know that the average score existed for years. There was some movie that had a really high % because it was one of those B- type movies and everyone thought it was just good enough to give it a "fresh" rating and I was trying to figure it out and realized the percentage is not accurate.

>edgy army jacket
>camo backpack
>drinking from jug

hes probably an airsofter

oddly enough the only person ive seen do this in real life is a black guy.
But if i had to judge white people based soley on that picture id probably hate them too.

>"WHY ARE THEY SO DUMB AND VIOLENT?!?! IT MUST BE A GENETIC DEFECT!!!"
Apparently not because racism and slavery.

Black crime only rose since 60's.

Blacks before civil rights era built more stable families, committed less crimes and required less government subsidies to function than they've did afterwards.

Really makes you think.

cadets are worse than shitsofters bro

this. sick of it.

When will Trump enact safe spaces so we don't have to be triggered by seeing things on the internet we don't like?

>jessica brown findley first gets BLACKED by this dude
>now he is BLACKing another white girl

The civil rights act did not end civil rights abuses.
Racism still exists. As late as the 1980's it was perfectly acceptable to just not rent your property or sell property to black people in nicer neighborhoods. Have you ever noticed that every single major city has a "black section"? Its not just because black people love living around each other. While its true people do trend towards living around their own race, it is not true that black people have done this entirely willingly. I think in the year 2017 its not an unfair thing to say that black people need to take a little bit more responsibility for their own actions as we become farther and farther removed from civil rights era injustices, but if they were able to just magically do it on their own with no help from whitey they would have by now.

>Have you ever noticed that every single major city has a "black section"?
That's because wherever blacks start to move somewhere the real estate value starts dropping head on. They bring crime, drugs, noise, all those shitty things, so everybody who can runs away from black neighbourhoods, except from blacks.

Also note the trend - problems that destroy black community from inside(wrecked families -> single mother households -> gibe more gibz for programz -> dindunuffins dealing crack in schools -> organised crime) have been worse since 60's and were generally getting worse through those years, at the same time you can't say that slavery and racism got worse in the same timeframe.

Jim Crow era Nebraska

2015 Ferguson Missouri

Really makes you think

once again i agree that introspection and personal responsibility are sorely lacking in todays black culture.
But lets not pretend that black people "brought crime" to cities. White people do literally all of those things to, and in a lot of cases do them in more destructive ways at higher levels. However, white people do not have the added disadvantage of being effectively imprisoned in shitty housing by both racist practices and, yes, unfortunate cultural circumstances like drug use.
Blacks dont want to be a part of these ghetto cultures any more than you do. Now im sure that isnt true for all, as generations of living this way have probably convinced many that is the right way a black person should live and to think otherwise is to be "too white". But just like white people, black people want to make life better for themselves and it just isnt as easy for them.
>inb4 asians and the irish were a minority and are doing just fine
asians and irish people faced some pretty brutal discrimination, with the Irish for a few decades being looked down on as literally lower than slaves. But the reason these groups succeeded where black people have not is because the freedom of movement these people had was far greater.
as for these
this is fucking stupid because you just cherry picked these images. You could just as easily use the KKK as evidence that all white people are racist if all it takes to convince you is four fucking images.

>White people do literally all of those things to
What is per capita and how does it work

>>inb4 asians and the irish were a minority and are doing just fine
They do better than fine
They do better than whites
It's almost as if they have a strong work ethic and higher average intelligence than blacks

Fuck OFF, Sup Forums.

Perfect reviews!

After every single original score that wasn't perfect was changed that is.

No

What the fug, trailer looks like scary movie

Why do you bother posting when you don't even know how the god damn website works?

brown is in her name. It was inevitable

Then how does it work? Teach me senpai.

>white female/black male interracial relationship
Doesn't surprise me the cucks at RT ate this up.

you faggots never been on a military base.

If I found some examples of movies revolving around interracial couples that got terrible reviews, would it prove anything to you?
How about if I then said "doesn't surprise me, those racists on RT don't like mixed race couples"