>no one posted in it

RIP OP

Before
>you having fun Rob?
>me too lmao
>LOL FART JOKES KEK I'M RICH.

Today
>LOL FART JOKES KEK I'M RICH.

plebs don't know about sandlerkino (billy madison, happy gilmore, water boy, big daddy)

50 First Dates made me cry every time

What made him completely give up? What crushed his soul?

Had ambitions with no talent to fulfil those.

That sounds familiar.

Every man on this board is at least x2 talented that Sandler.

Happy Gilmore was so funny, I don't mind that he coasts off his fame. I watch that movie every year and it gets me every time.

It's easy to look down on comedy films, but they are like lightning in a bottle. Think about the ratio of forgettable garbage to genuinely funny flicks.

Thanks Mr Sandler

>complaining about fart jokes
>on BRAP post board

waterboy is kino

I liked Reign Over Me

His first album is genuinley hilarious.

i'm not a jew so I'm at an automatic disadvantage

>they wouldnt let me play on the pro tour anymore
>oh im sorry, was it because your black
best line

you better knot mention that again you cock sucker.

Literally the only good movie he's ever been in is Punch Drunk Love

his early movies i liked, but he just kept making movies writing himself as the enviable, slightly mary sue kinda character and kept casting all his close acting friends as retard characters that he routinely shits on.
his production company makes grandmas boy and hes nowhere to be found, whereas everybody does upteen cameos in all his flicks.

case in point, grown ups 1/2. main role is his again, with hot wife/female interest for the millionth time, every comedian stands in his shadow, never allowing anyone to eclipse him ever.
sandler is a turd

>being this mad over someone else getting rich by acting retarded
At least he gets paid for it. You ARE retarded and don't get paid for. Lmao'ing at ur life

I wish he switch places with brendan

someone like sandler deserves misery and an endless existence of torture and pain