Every male character is bisexual

>every male character is bisexual
>black female head of board of directors for multi-billion dollar company
>BBC propaganda (It's not HBO if it doesn't feature black cock)
>gratuitous violence
>nihilism
Is this what will eventually cause middle America to rise up and kill all the Jews?

>nihilism
Nihilism is great faggot

kys

>every male character is bisexual

How do you even come up with shit like that?

>black female head of board of directors for multi-billion dollar company

And that is wrong because?

>BBC propaganda (It's not HBO if it doesn't feature black cock)

Funny how sofar all penises in GOT have been white.

>gratuitous violence

Go watch capeshit then.

>nihilism

>BOOO HOO I DONT LIKE IT, BECAUSE IT FEATURE POLITICAL AND PHILOSOPHICAL VIEWS I NEITHER UNDERSTAND, NOR LIKE

>>nihilism
Did you watch the show? Multiple plot lines involve finding something deeper and more meaningful at the center of it all.

Westworld, as a theme park, is only senseless for people like William's friend, who go there to shoot and fuck shit. In fact, by calling it nihilistic, you've revealed how much of a shallow, superficial person you really are, OP.

disregarding op and the other stuff i just want to say there really isn't anything substantially philosophical about this series

very disappointing that nolan and the supposed most premium network can only offer such a barren farce

Ford only cares about his narratives. There are characters searching for "meaning," but to no end. Ford seems to be apathetic and even seems to despise humanity for being imperfect.
You must not have seen much HBO then. Dont you know? It's a requirement that they insert a scene where a young white female talks about lusting after big black cock.

>There are characters searching for "meaning," but to no end
Their search isn't over yet, it's still on-going. Arguably Maeve already found the "meaning" she was looking for, that being why her daughter was killed and why she's living in a fantasy world.

As for Ford, his conversation with the man in black where he tells him that the maze "isn't meant for you", all but confirms the existence of some path to enlightenment.

The "nihilism" is represented by men like William's friend, who only come to Westworld for their base pleasures. The show does everything it can to show you how wrong those men are.

>there really isn't anything substantially philosophical about this series

How is it like to be oblivious about deeper themes, yet retain an attitude of knowing-it-all?

>You must not have seen much HBO then.

I dont.

>It's a requirement that they insert a scene where a young white female talks about lusting after big black cock.

And thats wrong because?

>And thats wrong because?
You're on the losing side. Trust me.
And you're responding to two different people, retard.

>You're on the losing side because you don't believe there's a black cock conspiracy at HBO!
Not even him, but you people are fucking deranged.

>You're on the losing side. Trust me.

Im not on anyone's side. Life isnt black/white, unless were talking penises youre obsessed with.

There's nothing deranged wanting a healthy society.

>black female head of board of directors

honestly that's what irked you and not the fact that she seemed to be like 22?

So how did this season end? I gave up around episode 3.

Great show. Shame being a Sup Forums brainlet keeps you from enjoying things.

>Sup Forums doesn't like it, so it must be good

You forgot:

>Gratuitous swearing, particularly from the "intelligent" people running a highly sophisticated amusement park

This is actually what took me out of the show and made me stop watching. I fucking love swearing, shit cunt tits, but when every damn sentence has fuck or shit in it, sometimes for practically no reason, it just became too noticeable and annoying for me, especially from already annoying characters like that dyke who has a thing for robots.

It's like the script was written by an edgy 14 year old.

politics aside this show is quite mediocre

not saying don't watch it just don't get your hopes up for any real sci-fi or original storytelling

not to mention in a work environment.

>Sup Forums brainlet

This is one of the most ironically hilarious things Ive ever read.

>it promotes certain values
>it's nihilistic
Pick on, you dumb nigger.

Spotted the roastie

What's the point?

Robot rebellion

*Pick won

Wrong buzzword m8.

>cuck
>Mohammed
>shill
>Schlomo Scheckelstein

All would have been fine cognitive dissonance markers, but roastie is the wrong one.

That too.
Don't see what prevents propaganda from having a nihilist edge, especially if it is marxist in nature