INFJ master race coming through

INFJ master race coming through

Other urls found in this thread:

anesi.com/fscale.htm
politicalcompass.org/
abtirsi.com/quiz2.php
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

ENFP.

Even though I'm the cancer I'm also irresistible romantically to the INTJ masterace because I bring color and companionship to their grey and lonely lives.

ENTJ here.

> INTJ masterace
Is this a meme or something?
Every opinion about this type is either extremely positive or extremely negative. Whats up with that?

Check em

is u me luls

ENTP, describes my personality pretty well but this test doesn't mean shit though

INFP.

Can I get the sources for those tests?

INTJ is polarizing. They're usually incredibly intelligent, realistic and well developed individuals with some kind of crippling emotional issue lurking around in their brain. Also except a lack of self confidence, but this is going to be deeply buried and you need to be a pro to pull it out.

A perfect example would be Woodrow Wilson.

INTJ
A proper test is going to be a few hundred questions, by the way. Online Meyers-Briggs tests are jokes.

INTP

>"They love patterns, and spotting discrepancies between statements could almost be described as a hobby, making it a bad idea to lie to an INTP. This makes it ironic that INTPs' word should always be taken with a grain of salt – it's not that they are dishonest, but people with the INTP personality type tend to share thoughts that are not fully developed, using others as a sounding board for ideas and theories in a debate against themselves rather than as actual conversation partners."

I've always said, I'd make an excellent mouse detective.

I mean, "detective."

F-Score anesi.com/fscale.htm

Political Compass politicalcompass.org/

Five Dimensional Political Compass
abtirsi.com/quiz2.php

Thoughts?

ISTP reporting in

Truly the master race of MBTI

INTP

I am almost even with I and E. I am mostly N but not too much. I am pure T and P. 100% P and like 97% T. I feel like I should be ENTP, but everytime I've taken the test I have gotten INTP

ENTJ, description is over the top and the introduction is a Steve Jobs quote, disgusting.

Don't see many other INFPs around here. Probably because of the nature of the site.

>implying people answer these honestly half the time

ENTP PERSONALITY (“THE DEBATER”)

"The ENTP personality type is the ultimate devil's advocate, thriving on the process of shredding arguments and beliefs and letting the ribbons drift in the wind for all to see. Unlike their more determined Judging (J) counterparts, ENTPs don't do this because they are trying to achieve some deeper purpose or strategic goal, but for the simple reason that it's fun."

Eh

Get on my level, faggots!

ISTJ

>100% P

How do you even function in daily life?

Of course it's a woman.

Most common Sup Forums type.

INTJ here. Every personality site constantly sucks our dick and showers us with the most praise, subtly of course, in the form of the most interesting descriptions. It's the type most likely, perhaps, to be a sort of Bond villain mastermind, and of course people can't get enough of that.

We're intelligent, competent, self-sufficient/independent, driven and ambitious, and intolerant to bullshit. What's not to like?

same

very few of us here

Thoughts??

(ENTP-A)

I got INTP even though I'm usually ISTP. The N/S dichotomy was about 58-42 and was my closest one. I guess it's decently accurate. I took a Myers-Briggs test with an actual psychologist who interpreted the results and I got ISTP with that so I'm fairly confident that's the more accurate one.

I got T with the last one. So with this test I got INTP-T.

ENTP-A master race

You're either a grill or a faggot. Not just because INFP, but because INFP-/T/. What is wrong with you? Grow up. I did. I stopped being an INFP at 18 years old.

INTJ who's been typing as ISTP lately. You all aren't me, but I wouldn't have minded being born that way. Respect.

Candidate for my best friend ever is an ENTP. He's a Gemini.

Haha.

We are too autistic for the dating game.

Sophist

I got INFP-A, is that acceptable in your opinion?

;(

Got you covered famalam

I'll die alone.

HOROSCOPES FOR "INTELLECTUALS"

ISTP whats good niggas

ENFP my man

all these fucking answers and none of you faggots are even providing photographic evidence

cmon people

You mean Sup Forumsestinian

>INTJ They're usually incredibly intelligent, realistic and well developed individuals

>INTJ They're usually incredibly intelligent, realistic and well developed individuals

The person who wrote this is just butthurt they got one of the inferior test scores desu

God I'm a fucking INTP. What I would do to be part of the ENTP master race like pic related

>ISTJ
>just like Washington
Neat
>and Angela Merkel
Fuck

I think I'm autistic.

INTJ

INFP, too lazy to screenshot. Basically, I'm a friendly, feeling, big-hearted cuck around here.

INTP, being smart and useless at the same time!