Will Tilda Swinton be the next doctor? She has that beautiful intellectual and curious face

Will Tilda Swinton be the next doctor? She has that beautiful intellectual and curious face

She looks great for the role, i really hope so, i believe she could be great, loved her performance in Doctor strange

Other urls found in this thread:

newsfeed.time.com/2013/03/25/tilda-swinton-slept-in-a-glass-box-at-the-museum-of-modern-art/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>she draws power from the Dark Dimension

Dropped so fucking hard

Tilda Swinton scares the shit out of me. Like, if I were just walking around somewhere and Tilda Swinton was there I would get really unnerved and try to avoid making eye contact.

>Moralfag
Dropped so fucking hard

Her androgyny would make kind of sense if they want a female doctor in the future since Tilda Swinton (god bless her) is in the grey area, which made her a great angel in Constantine.

so i would make sense for Doctor to regenerate into a female doctor AFTER swinton since shes kind of both

stick to your containment generals you degenerate fuck

>getting this assblasted because his tiny mind got triggered
Sweet

All in all I hope this never eventuates. It is changing a brands Iconic image.

Coke-Cola is now Blue with purple ribbons.
The TARDIS is no longer a blue police box but a red telephone box or a suicide booth from futurama.

We have had over 50 yrs of the Doctor being male, I have a feeling that, even in this Social righteous world of ours, A female Doctor will kill the second coming.

Oh and as A Doctor Who fan your post shot be in the /who/ general

I said the same about an old fuck doctor, it didnt matter because the character of the doctor is this beautiful any good quirky actor can make the role great on his/her turn.

The doctor is a character, not a gender, age, type

You know how some faces just trigger a person? She belongs in this category. That fucking face.
I'm not talking about attractive or not. Fists must fly in her face with escape velocity.

>it is so insecure a beautiful manly woman is threatening his fat ass
lol, she looks beutiful, if i was straight i would date her

Tilda is too beautiful for television.

hot damn
cosmetics was mistake

She was PERFECT in the brilliant 2007 Tony Gilroy film 'Michael Clayton'.

(No opinion regarding "who should be the next Doctor Who", since I'm not an utter faggot.)

> I said the same about an old fuck doctor

idiot

Doctor Where is bullshit and so is Tilt-a-Clinton

>liking old fucks
Bet you respect elders too faggot

What's the story there?

And it's about time we had a disabled muslim miget woman in the role!
Fecking racists

She decided to look like a boring person for one movie

That fat pig Amy Schumer fucked her face with makeup.

The tears of Sup Forumstars are sweet

Tilda Swinton was given full control of her look for the movie. She based it on Carine Roitfeld but she obviously toned down the Iggy Pop

I like Tilda desu

dr who is such a shit show

>pip pip cheerio i just had a massive epiphany
>now i can beat my enemy with some bullshit deus ex machina
>now let me go on about love and hugs and how smugly smart i am

every. single. episode

She's great, but I don't want her to be the doctor.

She'd be wasted doing doctor who

I dont believe you

>Muh pol boogey man

You're a pleb

You underestimate the character of the doctor imo, it is a big show and the character is really interesting and complex and is just so great if done by a really skilled actor

Off course the Doctor (in story and in character) is not a specific gender, age, type or not ginger. I know that is correct but when it comes down to it, and this is especially true the structure of the fans base since the reprise of the series, it would be a bad idea

heh under-rated

and that is why since 2005 I have been bitterly disappointed

It's not complex if you constantly retcon everything.

This is Nu-Who's motto and mission statement.

she was qt when she was young

i really do want a tilda robot to just fuck all the time desu desu senpai

>she

Unless she is non binary i am pretty sure she isnt trans.
If you wanna cry about trans actresses cry about doubt having one

Now cry more because you are a loser who is mad at different people.

>she

Stay in your fucking general.

no

She looked like Gandhi in this movie

She slept in a glass box.

newsfeed.time.com/2013/03/25/tilda-swinton-slept-in-a-glass-box-at-the-museum-of-modern-art/

She's too big a star for Who.

this
Tild-Star is not ready for a TV gig

Awww so cute, i wish i was there to see here

Androgynous women tend to look other-wordly, so Tilda could easily act as a man or a woman, or neither.

Hell, she literally has the body of a Deity for fucks sake

Hope not. She deserves better.

I really hope so

there isn't going to be another doctor. the scripts have become so sickeningly sweet that anyone involved in the production will die of adult onset diabetes before they finish filming.

>Will Tilda Swinton be the next doctor
Has she previously appeared on the show in a guest part?

I like how this can also be applied to DW's showrunners

"Wanda...There is much that I can teach you...In the sexual art's

yes ancient one ;^)

i think she is too good for that role. the dr who production budget is too low to make something that she could be great in. essentially, it is doomed to mediocrity, and I don't think she wants a part in that