We will win the world and meme 7-1=6 into history

We will win the world and meme 7-1=6 into history

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Absolute_value
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

for every post in Sup Forums you make about winning it the chance gets reduced by 0,01%

you can never shake that off, no matter how hard you try. you've become a meme country on that night. nobody cares about your history. you're a joke nowadays

Like Portugal, Brazil is actually one player team. Neymar injured = eliminated

You can't erase all the history because of a game. That's dumb as fuck. The squad that got humiliated has nothing to do with the legendary squads.

the german team has cucked you in 25 minutes into oblivion. they've embarrassed you in the game you take pride in the most in one(!) fucking half. the only player who didn't get the memo was shirley.

i think you still don't understand how that night has fucked your pride and how the football world looks at you. and here you are, posting amazon chicks, that are genetically so inferior that they're still living in the fucking dirt. you should be incredibly humble until you've reached the next world cup final and news flash - it won't be this tournament

screencap this. print it out. hang it on your fridge.

Also Gabriel Jesus, Casemiro, Coutinho, Paulinho, Marcelo and Dani Alves.

t. american with a VPN

Guess what... We had lost before. We stayed 24 years without winning a world cup. The squad has changed. May I ask what's the sport you guys take most pride in?

:^)

>May I ask what's the sport you guys take most pride in?
Destroying their own country

these are good players, not a proven world-class players.
>Dani Alves

>Dani Alves
>not literally the best guy of the world in his position

>you can never shake that off, no matter how hard you try
You are just repeating what Israel told you

>memes fucking Dani Alves of all people
holy shit never speak again hijab poland

Brazil comes before Germany
1-7 = -6 meaning you'll win then get them all revoked

Post more kuruminha

There are no negative scores therefore
|1-7| = 6

>There are no negative scores
We're not talking about score, we're talking about math

Actually I meant no negative titles but |1-7| = 6 is math too
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Absolute_value

Fuck you, Gabriel

What do you think?

Nobody gives a fuck about Israel. They're Muslim tier shit - and you know it

Can chance be negative??

so are you

autism

We're not there yet. There's still time r-right?

Actual Germans are quite liked. Germuslims on the other hand...

hello krautist, be nice to gabe please

Brasil's defense is shit, against unorganized sudaca teams it's okay but against well organized european teams you are fucked

I'm not a nice person, Nigel. Sorry

7+1=8

Get ready for a whole new world of pain

>Europe still god tier

Invading Poland

The modulus of the probability distribution is always positive and real. However, the wavefunction may be negative.

I will laugh my ass off if neither germany nor hueland win this WC

That would be the best outcome.

You're forgetting one thing my macaco sopa slurping friend

THREE LINES ON A SHIRT

what is dumb as fuck is to lose 7-1 on your OWN world cup. Especially after being annoying as fuck and singing the anthem more than allowed.

If anything playing at home just adds more pressure especially when you weren't doing good in the previous years.

the memes live on friend

hans bringing the savage bants

anyone else /sci/ here?

user, if the New England patriots can't get of 18-1 with like 3 more superbowl wins, one including the greatest comeback of all time, you can't get rid of 7-1.

Part of what made 7-1 so much fun to watch is exactly that everyone knows that you are normally so good at the meaningless sport of metric kickball. Like the other user said, you can win another five meaningless titles in metric kickball and this will just make people love 7-1 that much more. Just like all good American baseball fans hate the Yankees, because the Yankees win all the time and it's boring to watch, so when the Yankees fail, it's beautiful. Like right after 9/11 when the wonderful Arizona Diamondbacks helped to kick New York while it was down by winning the 2001 World Series.

If the world cup is meaningless all the other tournaments are meaningless too.
>The World Cup is the most prestigious association football tournament in the world as well as the most widely viewed and followed sporting event in the world, exceeding even the Olympic Games; the cumulative audience of all matches of the 2006 FIFA World Cup was estimated to be 26.29 billion with an estimated 715.1 million people watching the final match, a ninth of the entire population of the planet

Titlelets mad as fuck ITT