So, why didn't the gloves fit?

So, why didn't the gloves fit?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=W_qzJnPFkzE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

dude Cuba Gooding is so fucking good in that show bro. John Travolta is kick ass too

Red herring

>On June 22, 1995, Darden told Judge Lance Ito of his concerns that Simpson "has arthritis and we looked at the medication he takes and some of it is anti-inflammatory and we are told he has not taken the stuff for a day and it caused swelling in the joints and inflammation in his hands". The prosecution also stated their belief that the glove shrank from having been soaked in blood and later testing.

I thought Cuba Gooding Jr was acting really bizarre in it.Just seemed like a petulant child without any charisma.

what an absolutely pathetic stretch

I dont really know much about the OJ case but what a crock of shit. Prosecution just didnt wanna see a succesful black man.

>Arthritis
>because he takes antiinflammatory drugs
Protip: Aspirin is antiinflammatory too, so is Ibuprofen and dozens of other compounds.
Plus, I seriously doubt a swelling would occur that fast and to this extent. Are American laywers always talking about things they don't understand at all?

who cares

he did it

>get acquitted for murder
>exactly 13 years later found guilty for robbery

he seems to be wearing the gloves to me

well it's a couple of things:

1. the demonstration had no baring on anything other than trying to play to the Jury just as theatrically as Johnny Cochrane. It was more about the insecurity of honestly shit prosecutors who should never have bothered practicing law in the first place.

2. Leather, soaked in blood and kept in a dry evidence locker, would shrink.

3. It demonstrated the prosecutions total incompetence more than anything. This came to bite them hard in the ass when they desperately tried to claim that even though Mark Furman probably did plant evidence against OJ and that he represents a huge faction in the LAPD that loathes both women in uniform and any black or brown people - that not all the evidence was tainted and there was still plenty to convict. But this plus the total shit show that was the glove demonstration as well as dumb shit like the silly perm and poor and boring speeches the prosecutors attempted just made it incredibly doubtful that not all the evidence was tainted.

For murder it's BEYOND a reasonable doubt. There was a very reasonable reason to doubt all the evidence thanks both to Furman lying under oath and having 'conveniently' discovered matching gloves that a killer stupidly left one at the crime scene and one at his house (the fuck?) just made all the rest of the evidence suspect.

Did OJ do it? That's not the point. The chain of evidence needs to be untainted, the prosecution needs to be competent, we can't condemn people based on hunches and how we feel.

>I thought Cuba Gooding Jr was acting really bizarre in it.Just seemed like a petulant child without any charisma.
literally watch any OJ interview

actually, here, since I know you are worthless and lazy: youtube.com/watch?v=W_qzJnPFkzE

so what happened to the cops that planted the fake evidence? did they get convicted?

How would the OJ events and trial play out today in our social media heavy culture?

Riots and more riots

>he was found not guilty

Still riots

OJ would self identify as innocent and that would be that

>for stealing his own shit

Why didn't they just test the glove for DNA?

How was he gonna wear it without losing hair or skin?

just goes to show that the man has no moral boundaries
>this guy doesn't own my sports memorabilia, i do!
>my ex wife is cucking me?
>methodically plans murder

dna testing is notoriously unreliable. life isn't like teevee

youre so fucking stupid its unreal

so the DNA evidence we didnt test for might be unreliable

so instead we'll not do a standard evidence test and make him wear the glove, that'll prove it more than DNA

Did not expect to see a legit nuanced answer in this thread.

you sound like you're 8

they should've had you on the case back then, detective. you would've solved it in no time with you're kindergarden logic

You think it's absolutely out of the question that this man, who wrote a tell-all novel 'If I Did It' detailing the events of the murder with himself as the murderer, and who went on to commit other crimes of passion, could have killed his wife?

your logic is fucking shit

>We have a piece of real evidence here
>Well should we do a DNA test? maybe we can find out who owned the glove!
>Nah fuck all that, sometimes DNA is unrealiable lol, lets just make OJ try it on
>What if it doesnt fit? What if the DNA is reliable?
>FUCK ALL THAT.

youre a dipshit and will never amount to cunt

If not for Mark Furhman being such a massive fuck up of a person, would the prosecution have won?

Hey Kato

>Mark Furhman being such a massive fuck up of a person

He was a hero cop that was haunted by liberalism and pc dictatoria.

If you watch Oj Made in America, his agent talks about how he advised oj to stop taking his arthritis meds so for two weeks. That's what oj did

I once saw a video with compelling evidence that he didn't pull the rubber gloves all the way on, making it impossible for the gloves to slide down on his hand.

I can't remember where I saw it and can't be assed to bother trying to find it.

the show with cuba did a good job of showing how the prosecution made certain concessions because they thought they had a slam dunk regardless

and it ended up being the perfect shitstorm of circumstances to bite them

Because he obviously had an accomplice

That's not how it happened. The gloves fitting were never "evidence", they were theatrics to wow the jury.

The glove is literally "real evidence"

When you finish high school you can post on an 18+ forum maybe faggot

This. See also Zimmerman and Kasey Anthony for a study on prosecutorial incompetence.

Did you actually watch the documentary, or even read the Wikipedia article?

Why are you talking so much about something you apparently only have knowledge of based on memes?

Get a leather glove that fits like a glove. As you're putting it on, spread out your fingers. Surprise, the glove doesn't fit. And the best thing is that retards the world over fell for it.

Also, he had to wear another glove on his hand while trying on the bloody one.

Still more charming that Gooding Jr, and that's after years of being hounded.

Look, the glove didn't fit so you must acquit. Not that complicated.

ACQUIT