Why don't we still have a release date for this? Was promised to be at the end of 2016 but now who knows when

Why don't we still have a release date for this? Was promised to be at the end of 2016 but now who knows when.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OMJ6Q-8jnzk
youtube.com/watch?v=36qLcMmmtaE
youtube.com/watch?v=OC1r5ZDhDzU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Check with Reddit,they might have the release date

And stay there.

we had to wait 3 years for season 4 of the venture brothers and another 3 years for both season 5 and season 6. the last two seasons were cute short half the many episodes and are only 24 minutes each.

not only that but it's a much better show yet has no where near the popularity.. so we gotta deal with both long release dates and the possibility they'll cancel it.

you can wait, faggot.

That show is shit.

No, you can wait, faggot. Go wait 3 years for your shitty show and gtfo this thread.

>implying the people who watch R&M watch anything else on AS and know how the network works
it's only been 15 months and they're still complaining. It took almost 4 years for season 4 of the Boondocks to come out and it fucking sucked

Why are you such an entitled bitch?

why not?

xD h-hey O **burrrrRRP* P y-you

you can fuck off *audible laughter so you know it's improv*

WUBABLUBADUBDUB

the best show

>calling The Venture bros shit in a rick and morty thread

I'm not even that guy but you have the ultimate shit taste.

>watching Reddit and Memey

You have like 6 seasons out, stop complaining about it in here, pussy.

Different cast made Boondocks S4 breh.

13 years.

Rick and Morty had two seasons in 2.5 years, and the 3rd will obviously air this year.

You really do need to get into the mindset of a Redditor normie to understand why this show is so popular.

These people have never heard of adult animation in their lifes that wasn't stuff like Family Guy, it was completely alien to them. And they can't laugh at these shows because they consider these shows stupid. They want a show that isn't necessarily smart or funny or well-written, but that appears to be to appeal to their surface-level taste. Because these people live for that mindless self-validation. They don't actually understand what makes for good writing or good comedy, nor have they ever picked a book about physics. They want to pretend they do so and circlejerk themselves, that's what matters.

Rick and Morty is just perfect for its demographic: these same college-age self-important Bernouts who "fucking love science". The entire foundation of the show is built upon the dichotomy between "silly sci-fi humor and references" and " things are super deep and tragic bro". This pseudo-intellectual "nothing even matters, I'm insecure about existence, we are all going to die" bullshit that R&M shits out in almost every episode is what appeals to it's audience. The show doesn't actually have the tact to even begin to offer an interesting presentation and discussion of any philosophy, so it spouts these edgy teenage catchphrases.

Nevermind the bean-headed, noodle-limbed unexpressive character design, or how the story is non-existent and only comes up when the writers beg you to feel something for these characters so devoid of substance, or how the entire show is a trendy forgettable scenario of the week memefest with just enough sci-fi references to trick normies into thinking they are smart for understanding them, or how the characters have somehow been reduced to even more obnoxious caricatures than before, none of these things matter.

What matters is that it appeals to the millenial redditor audience, and that's what's selling Rick and Morty.

Not really. Only difference was no McGruder and you could tell immediately because the show became a parody of itself. Funny how BLM started while S4 was being made and after the season sucked and the show ended things spiraled out of control to what we have today. It's like people needed McGruder's black commentary to show them how ridiculous they can be.

disgusting 90's born faggots deserve nothing

Looks like shit from what I've seen them working on anyway. They ruined the only decent character last season and it's only gonna get worse. Plus Dan Harmon will probably spend the next 8 years crying about trump and won't do anything.

So? Just because you get laid every 3 years doesn't mean others shouldn't more often.

I FUCKING LOVE SCIENCE!!

DUDE NIHILISM LMAO

DUDE SCIENCE LMAO

Reddit and Morty is basically The Big Bang Theory for people who think they're too smart for The Bang theory, spoiler: both are shit

they are probably trying to figure out how to use some ideas from the female writers they hired, while still keeping some humor in the show. so it will either never come out or not be funny at all.

i don't know why we can't all just collectively admit that women have no concept of humor. it's just a fact of life, no use resisting it. they laugh when they think they are supposed to from watching men. they probably assume men are doing the same thing, just pretending. a few women are even decent at parroting humor(a couple stand up comedians) but that's as far as it goes. a pale shadow of comedy, just very likely genius women who figured out some part of the formula. the likely don't even know why anything they say is actually funny, just that it works.

why oh why did they have to hire women.

>Dan Harmon
it was inevitable. Roiland should ditch him and just keep going

You all just think you look cool because you don't like this show because it's popular but all you fags will watch it. Once something becomes popular the amount of people bashing it will increase exponentially. It's the rule of Sup Forums, so all your faggot opinions are now pretty much invalid.

How do you have nothing better to do than watch a TV show? You could actually be having sex in the meantime instead of being a pathetic dweeb who complains about not getting to watch to watch more new cartoons more often.

>shitty show

Come on this show is awesome.

youtube.com/watch?v=OMJ6Q-8jnzk

ignorant 90's born faggot, shut the fuck up with your meme bullshit.

This is what makes Family Guy and especially The Simpsons so shitty. Quick turn around makes for boring show quality.

>female writers wont cause problems you women hating biggots!
>shit gets delayed over and over again
>turns out there are problems with the writers

kek

lol and you say Ricks and Morty is shit?

>genuinely like show
>le reddit and memey xxxdddd

>90s born

80s born here, so fuck off

kek

god is not without his irony it seems

They're drawing it

good thing you are on an anonymous imageboard

I think it's time for the Season 3 update rap:

youtube.com/watch?v=36qLcMmmtaE

only fags from the 90's say shit like that.

i saw on reddit the creator came to Sup Forums to shit talk the show to release some weird cuck stress

pretty funny

i like to think i upset him but ive always liked the show and defended it, however he said he argued back to people who defended and liked it, so maybe i did

>tfw R&M will be known as that cartoon women ruined

youtube.com/watch?v=OC1r5ZDhDzU

this. do something else.

So with the slow revelation that Rick and Morty is shithouse, what is objectively the best show [as] has put out thus far?

My vote goes here.

just one among many shows in the coming years

Xavier: RA is literally /ourshow/

TASTE THE PAIN

Anne frankly, I did nazi that coming. I literally came here to say this but boy, that escalated quickly so to the top with you! Lost it at 'This is why we can't have nice things' and then my faith in humanity was restored, my mind blown, and manly tears were shed. Well said. As a 'murican, I can confirm this gem has just won the internet and is doing it right. Just sayin', I know that feel, bro, and while that was a risky click, this post was a 9/10, You magnificent bastard; you, sir, are so brave, a gentleman and a scholar, and seeing how you are a redditor for 4 years, this checks out, so I'll allow it. I regret that I only have one upvote to give for this cool story, bro. CTRL+F "about tree fiddy" was not disappointed. Wait, why do I have you tagged as "NOPE NOPE NOPE"? Nice try, you monster. You are now banned from /r/pyongyang What did I just read? Dafuq? I read that as "YOU HAD ONE JOB". I can't fap to this. No true scotsman could see that this relevant XKCD was bad, and you should feel bad. You must be new to reddit, so I'll see your cakeday and raise you a karma train. One does not simply rustle my jimmies, not even once. Jet fuel can't melt dank memes, that stahp gave me cancer for science, so that's enough internet for me today. OP is a fuzzy little man-peach, 2/10, would not bang. What is this I don't even know how is this wtf? Fuck Jenny. Circlejerk must be leaking. This will get buried but brace yourselves, some men want to watch the world burn right in the feels. When you see it, they'll KILL IT WITH FIRE! But this has nothing to do with atheism. Lawyer up, delete facebook, hit the gym, and SHUT UP AND TAKE MY MONEY, said no one ever, so you wouldn't download a strawman. /r/dadjokes. Damn onions, you scary like a BOSS. whoosh. Since rule #1 is 'be attractive', I'll just leave this here: This is my [f]irst post, be gentle.
Edit: This blew up. RIP my inbox.

le upboat

>What is my purpose?
>You pass butter.
>Oh my god!
>Yeah, welcome to the club, pal.

lol!

RA is why I love Adult Swim, only they could air something so bizarre and yet so genius. This is up there too

Just confuses me why they cancelled it after 2 seasons despite it being only 12 minutes long. The writing in the show is fucking genius and the cgi reminds me of Tony Hawk's: Underground cutscenes.

There were 3 seasons and they cancelled it because it got too dark which is ironic considering Adult Swim were the ones that told them to make it darker.

Talking about XRA, it only had 2 seasons totaling 20 episodes

The best show on [AS] was ATHF because it personified Adult Swim. In many ways it WAS Adult Swim after it received the baton from Space Ghost (no small coincidence that the characters first premiered there). The myriad title and style changes, the target audience, the voice actors and writers were all sort of core to the Adult Swim experience and it ran the breadth of the prime years of the block even when it wasn't the most interesting offering on the table.

Unfortunately it had no successor and Adult Swim is dead with its passing.

I don't know why they cancelled that. Maybe it couldn't gain a solid fanbase. Stoker and Hoop and Frankenhole had that problem despite being good shows

Even at it's worst ATHF was still good. Didn't they want to keep it going but Lazzo said no? wouldn't be the first time he's fucked something up, he also regrets making SGC2C

Yeah, they said they'd be happy to keep going indefinitely

Is there any possible way to talk about RM without shitpostìng and sucking redditors dick

what show?

that one

Yeah, just go to reddit.

I don't get you people, you sit here and demand that we talk about R&M when it's abundantly clear that Sup Forums does not want to. Just go to reddit and talk about it.

shutup faggot tv isnt one person

>Death Fighter will never come out and ATHF is gone
>Metalocalypse will never come back
>Venture Bros takes years for just a few episodes
>Robot Chicken will never die because Lazzo loves it
>FOX reruns will continue to hog air time because it makes money
I bet they won't even do another April Fools prank just like last year.

Every thread about R&M gets derailed within seconds by people calling it shit

There isn't a single post in this thread actually discussing the show without calling it shit.

kys

creator needs to read a few more reddit posts before he can decide what the next season will be about.

>Welcome to Reddit Morty!
>Funny cat pictures Rick!
>Wow here's an upboat Morty!
>Karma conspiracy Rick!
>Wait til le Summer hears about this one. Front Page Morty!
>I tip my hat to you, I tip my fedora to you Rick!
>And in this moment I am euphoric Morty!
>You sir are a gentleman and a scholar. Who said chivalry is dead Rick!
>Carl Sagan +1 Adios Morty!

I'd say Venture Bros but Xavier is honestly on the top as well.
It's the greatest pleb filter in existence

>attack a comedy with stale paint by numbers meme-criticisms
what did they mean by this?

Mr Poopy Butthole said a year and a half.. or more.
It's only been a year and 4 months.

>Adult Swim normiebook page posts literally anything whatsoever
>comments are loaded with "WHERE IS RICK AND MORTY SEASON 3" and "WUBBALUBBADERPDERP" meme shit even if the post has nothing to do with R&M

I really hate how Rick and Morty brought in so many underage redditors who only treat Adult Swim as the Rick & Morty network and that now the network has to market to them