Why was this so fucking flat and boring? All the actors sounded like they were ready for bed...

Why was this so fucking flat and boring? All the actors sounded like they were ready for bed. The action scenes were boring and ham fisted.

What went wrong?

Pussy whipped producers are too scared to produce a real James Bond flick in the age of SJWs.
It's gonna be vulnerable aging man from now on, not a suave 0-fucks-given gentlemen who wrecks fools and bangs chicks and is classy doing so.
Just compare theme songs of old (like Thunderball) with a whiny gay ballad like Writing's on the Wall. That should tell you enough.
They thought if they throw enough memes and references around ('Member Blofeld? The cat?) it'd be like a Bond movie, but it's not.

Also, what the fuck was with pretentious gold-and-silver light coloring.
Also, what the fuck was that entire third act.

Remember when you really needed a shit, ran to the bathroom, looked down and realised there was no toilet paper?

ME James.

was this the most boring villain in cinematic history?

I think he was

didn't one the writers say that writing a new bond film is useless because Trump is a bond villain IRL?
>What went wrong?
they got obsessed with being gritty and realistic. As a result you got a film that tried to appease both sides and failed. Mission Impossible and Kingsman have been better alternatives tbqh. CR is really the last bond film I liked.

Why would the NYTimes best-selling author of "All your pain" go after a British spy?

Kek

BOAAT CHASES ARE HARD AND WHY

Yeah, one of the worst bond movies ever made. That's pretty weird considering Skyfall was one of the best.

>The author of all your stains

Skyfall was the same nu-Bond trash.

still better than qos

Inflict a fatal injury upon yourself.

Skyfall and Spectre are pretty much the same. They are both pretty bad.

Its between Campbell and Chad on how will they revive another franchise in limbo.

>Craig films fight scene early into production
>Destroys his leg
>Spends months in recovery
>Rest of the film has him walking everywhere, regardless of intensity.

This was my biggest complaint. As they escape Blofelds desert zone, Craig is fucking WALKING to the helicopter.

On top of that, he is dragging this bitch like she is even slower than his lazy gait. Meanwhile, explosions and gunfire everywhere, but no sense of urgency from Bond.

Why didn't they just give him an ATV to ride?

It feels forgettable as a bond film, because the villains never felt like a threat. Bloatfield was a off-brand version of Hans Landa. The guy trying to take over the government agencies had nu-male written all over him and he went down like a bitch.

I feel like they really tried to bring back 60s bond vibe with this movie, but instead of building characters and having the audience be involved, it felt more like "ok all the other movies, it was all because of this guy. he's the biggest bad ever." but all he did was talk shit.

The other movies were about bonds personal vendetta with the bad guys. This one felt more like a generic bond villian.

I'll raise you

This movie was a roger moore bond by the numbers with a modern day skin.

>When you rip off a design from a 12 year old German comedy

no roger moore bond was this lifeless and dull

It was ok up until Blofeld. Blofeld was absolutely terrible, it was just Christoph Waltz doing the same meme character for the third time in a row

You can't be this dense