talktofrank.com/drug/cannabis#aka=weed
reddit.com/r/Drugs/comments/x88uk/ive_done_a_thumbprint_and_raw_lsd_ama/
shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php/Number/1427364
meet-an-inmate.com/ladies/kalyn-510405.html
erowid.org/library/books_online/tihkal/tihkal26.shtml
youtube.com/watch?v=MmyDosjjP5U
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

sophie

how do cuckolds justify their fetish? seems utterly fucking degenerate to me, simple as.

business idea: if I cover my floor in clothes and blankets I throw off I'll never have a dirty carpet

want to try lsd but not cool enough to know any druggies

:'(

lsd isn't a tryptamine

I have some things you could try and carry on searching from if you like

is having a bisexual orgy with your gf cuckoldry? did that once. quite enjoyed it

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1505994339507.webm

me on 4FA

>weed is a class B drug in the UK
URGENT this is an appeal to all my viewers i need a green card i want to get of this horrible place get me to america under the geneva convention my human rights are being violated in this awful country ive got to get out

if she's enjoying another man more than you, especially if you haven't got the junk to compete, then yes, it is.

Mum's gone to Ibiza for a hen do and sent me this.

imagine if you could subconsciously control a nation of people

hello nigger

want to sneak into the girls' locker room lads

*imagines it*
alright now what

didn't realise I was posting with the lower classes

what's another way of depositing money with the bank?

i hate going into to meet them because they always look at my account and try to badger me into taking a mortgage

done weed a few times, don't see what the fuss is about

Just found out there are no punishments for possessing any of the things banned by the Pyschoactive Substances Ban of 2016

so whats even the point of that law then

I've broken the matrix and ceased being a normie

snorting tryptamines is absolutely dire
easy on your nose sure but the drip is unfathomably horrid

she didn't fuck anyone except me. did suck a few dicks though. as did I

you're living in it

meeting my mate at 11 am for a pint in the morning at the 'kers 'ft

presumably they're still illegal to sell

too much of a retard to figure route dark net markets
also don't have a seperate/safe address

will never try LSD and hate myself for it
also scared of HPPD

computer science is the chad degree

sopa de macaco

FONT

find a fault

Same as sitting out in the sun for a few hours

dont listen to that nerd
youre the chad in this situation

I guess it to stop from punishing people who bought them when they were legal

>did suck a few dicks though. as did I

meet-an-inmate.com/ladies/index.html
Choose your fighter

being cucked is the ultimate form of cuckoldry

toke that kush sizzurp purple dank poppin benzos

jaw line isnt strong enough

are you mental

don't like doing that either, if i'm not moving or thinking / absorbed in something i get fed up. normie beach holidays fill me with fear especially if you end up in a situation where you feel pressured to sit on a sunbed for hours on end, would rather have my bollocks crushed slowly in a vice

Not sure I follow you.

>dont listen to that nerd youre the chad in this situation

*cucks you*

on the government FRANK website they have a collection of horror stories about various drugs

check out the ones for weed:
>talktofrank.com/drug/cannabis#aka=weed

lmfao

if you wanted to do it that badly, you'd not be too hard pressed to find a way. like going to any music festival, even on a day ticket, or any gig involving heavily psychadelic music really.

babestation

touched her hand the other day
in love

>don't like doing that either, if i'm not moving or thinking / absorbed in something i get fed up. normie beach holidays fill me with fear especially if you end up in a situation where you feel pressured to sit on a sunbed for hours on end, would rather have my bollocks crushed slowly in a vice

It was a normal night at the local park with our crew until a girl from a rough area, near where we live, came down. She recognised a few of us from a festival. She was acting all hard because she had smoked a lot of cannabis that day. She was asking if we knew any dealers and we did know a few but never really spoke to them. She was determined to get some green and when she finally got 20 pounds worth, she forced us to start smoking it with her. Bearing in mind we had never done it before, it was really scary.

We all had a few drags on the “bifta” because she was pressuring us. About three people were sick and the rest just chilled out and brought loads of food like biscuits and crisps.

The girl started to get paranoid and told us her life story. She had put girls in hospitals and threatened people with knifes. Then she started on one of our crew, and she pulled out some scissors that she had used to make a “pipe”.

Our friend started to cry and couldn’t stop. We all felt sick, then the police showed up and took us all to a cell for the night. This was four months ago and I’m still grounded. This was the worst experience of my life, I will never do it again.

tories have fucked it

homeless people and food banks everywhere

fucking food banks

you might find these interesting
reddit.com/r/Drugs/comments/x88uk/ive_done_a_thumbprint_and_raw_lsd_ama/
shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php/Number/1427364

>having a rotter as a mum

You never stood a chance la x

mad how someone could read this and conclude that weed is the problem

it's not even hard m8

the hardest part is getting bitcoin, but i just use coinify

yeah it was good. i'd do it again with another gf i wasn't serious about
im white

remembering the time i took 1200ug of AL-LAD and the archetypal beings in the 10th dimension extracted my life force

You still talking about that lesbian? Never met a lesbian where it was a permanent fixation, just use your irresistible charm to set her straight.

its not bad
but its not on diane guerrero's level

craving a passionate hug from a beautiful girl, no fake shit. have never felt such an embrace.

when did you come out as a homosexual?

i'm saying it's brainlet to prefer al-lad because it's more euphoric

clarestation

>It was a normal night at the local park with our crew

What is a normal night in the park with one's "crew" like, anyway? What does one do there?

t. non-runt

it's like a lucid dream but with more fractals and a lovely explosion of euphoria and meditative trance
You can buy test kits retard and it's easy to tell if you got pure LSD. It doesn't taste like anything and the NBOMes aren't active unless you hold them in your mouth for long.
Yeah but NBOMe literally can't be psycho-active without holding it sublingual for over half an hour. And it tastes metallic and makes your mouth numb.
If you can't tell the difference between nbome tabs and lsd you deserve to die,.
If it's bitter it's a spitter.
No LSD is very rare. Go to illegal raves if you want to buy it.

>*ignores captcha failed message*
>user e mous here, filmed by and of me, in my home september 21st 2017
>cowardly hackers have taken over my pc and refuse to let me post

is she the one who laughs about america becoming brown and nobody being able to stop it but then in real life her family got deported?

Is that lad wanting the uncensored mum image still here?

dreadful

anime

i didn't.

i made the entire thing up tbph

like qt girls with short hair desu

W-what does it taste like

Food banks are mint lad.

You just go, give a fake name and a sob story and tell them you have kids. They give you free food so you can spend your own money on beer.

gonna put this on my fridge right next to other things that really did happen like the paki speaking welsh story

yes

NYC is basically London but nicer

meet-an-inmate.com/ladies/kalyn-510405.html

i was tricked

Imagine being so poor that you take domestic holidays, cannot even FATHOM it

One of my best trips was on 400ug of 1P-ETH-LAD

what's the paki speaking welsh story

t. embarrassed that everyone's rightfully calling him a homosexual

satania is best girl

Lol it literally is a phenthylamine is is a molecule with a phenethylamine backbone.
Structurally LSD is a tryptamine
Why did Hoffman put it in TIKAL if it isn't a typtamine you mong?
erowid.org/library/books_online/tihkal/tihkal26.shtml

utter banger. fleetwood mac's best
youtube.com/watch?v=MmyDosjjP5U

been abroad once/twice in my life
im poor and my life is shit

I kept searching and I found it mate, couple of others too

Putting them on imgur for you now

alri degrasse

domestic holidays are nice for convenience. plus there's lots of nice things to see in the UK

probably yeh

>If you can't tell the difference between nbome tabs and lsd you deserve to die,.

alri edgelord. in the age of the internet there is no excuse really, but wishing death on people is a bit dramatic. i see your psych experiences have not been very character building

i had an MMM threesome last year
ama

prefer eyes of the world