B-but Affleck is supposed to be out of DCEU!

B-but Affleck is supposed to be out of DCEU!

is there any chance that this movie won't be shit?

If Ben wrote it in his current state

>Divorce
>Reeling from his movie bombing
>In rehab

It would've been darker than "Dancer in the Dark", and you mar/v/eldditors shiteaters would complain even more.

GET HYPE

It's going to be the worst modern Batman movie next to Batman vs Superman. I predict a 35 percent score from critics with a 60 percent score from fanboys feverishly giving it 10s

ben is good director but shit actor most of the time

why the hell did christian bale stop ;___;

If Ben actually stays in, directs, writes and holds the control, it could be good. If Snyder gets his hands on it, it's gonna be shit.

he's contractually obligated to promote the movie. after his contract is done he 180s outta there

Can't wait for KINO.

Fuck Christian Bale and his shitty batman voice and weird lisp

Funny, you people said he was only obligated to do 3 movies. This is his 4th one. If he was going to leave why wouldn't he do it now?

You're talking as if Man of Steel and Watchmen weren't god tier flicks. Snyder is very competent but sometimes he swings a miss like Suckerpunch. It was the writing that was lacking in BVS, and that was Goyer's and Terrio's fault.

This. I liked Bale, but his Batman is objectively worse than Ben's by a mile.

Where did this "Watchmen is good" meme come from?

It's just an objective observation. It was.

One could argue that The Dark Knight and Raimi's Spiderman trilogy are the greatest comicbook films have ever been though.

Bale was a decent (if rather small, for the character) Bruce/Batman in excellent Batman films. He wouldn't work elsewhere. Get the fuck over it.

nigga that ain't a meme. Watchmen is a fucking masterpiece. what IS a meme, though, is pretending that "Watchmen is good" is a meme.

>Raimi's spiderman trilogy

Oh my holy fucking shits, can you faggots get over this already?? Those movies are so fucking overrated. I get it, I was there, they were fun as hell at the time. But do they hold up at ALL? lolno. lololololololno. Not in the slightest. 1>2>>>, but still. They have not aged well.

autistic idiots

What the hell? It was generally liked here for years.

How haven't they aged well, Nolanfanfreak?

Burton batman
Donner superman
Nolan batman
Raimi Spider-Man
First ironman movie

These are the only capeflicks that are actually films.
The rest are glorified cartoons. Not saying some others aren't "entertaining" but "fun" isn't a description of quality of film

It's going to be JUSTkino.