To CNN, CBS, BBC, Reuters, AlJazeera, FBI, Mossad, MI5, CIA, SKYNEWS...

To CNN, CBS, BBC, Reuters, AlJazeera, FBI, Mossad, MI5, CIA, SKYNEWS, Fox News and all media outlets and intelligence services which are now scrutinizing Sup Forums:

Hereby I affirm that everything I posted and wrote on Sup Forums with this IP is and always has been ironic political satire.

Nothing I posted agrees with my true beliefs. I love peace, ethnicities, all the races, I love Clinton and the dems. I love multiculturalism and people from other countries, especially Turks.

Thank you for your attention

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sDK1gFSy8Xs
youtube.com/watch?v=pJOm2mRHDE0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

To CNN, CBS, BBC, Reuters, AlJazeera, FBI, Mossad, MI5, CIA, SKYNEWS, Fox News and all media outlets and intelligence services which are now scrutinizing Sup Forums:

Hereby I affirm that everything I posted and wrote on Sup Forums with this IP is and always has been ironic political satire.

Nothing I posted agrees with my true beliefs. I love peace, ethnicities, all the races, I love Clinton and the dems. I love multiculturalism and people from other countries, especially Turks.

CNN. Lambright is the Sup Forums candidate for President.

You have to hear this guy speak.

youtube.com/watch?v=sDK1gFSy8Xs

Lambright.com has all his campaign promises.

Such as Reparations for blacks $400,000 each black person.

A livable wage for veterans $60,000

No taxes if you make under 1 million.

I got dynamic ip and proxies, so fuck you nsa and have a nice trip to 45.8344742 25.54286384

Nothing I posted agrees with my true beliefs. I love peace, ethnicities, all the races, I love Clinton and the dems. I love multiculturalism and people from other countries, especially, ESPECIALLY Turks.

i hate turks
along with a few other things

Hereby I affirm that everything I posted and wrote on Sup Forums with this IP is and always has been the truth and nothing but the truth.

Fuck you dirty kikes.

Thanks for the attention

Nothing I posted agrees with my true beliefs. I love peace, ethnicities, all the races, I love Clinton and the dems. I love multiculturalism and people from other countries, especially, ESPECIALLY Turks.

>damage control this hard

>tfw you come here for the shitposting

Hereby I affirm that everything I posted and
wrote on Sup Forums with this IP is and always has been ironic political satire.

To ABC and the other cunts

Fuck off

you're as bad as the leftist faggots
kys

I'm just here for the shitposting and to be called a spic

why is CNN here

I came for the memes, I stayed for the memes.

Wait.

There are people who take Sup Forums seriously?

LMAO

Gas the kikes, race war now

>le pol is not real! is satire
just kys right now though
it's you cunts that shitpost the most

Nothing I posted agrees with my true beliefs. I love peace, ethnicities, all the races, I love Clinton and the dems. I love multiculturalism and people from other countries, especially the friendly Turks.

>Nothing I posted agrees with my true beliefs. I love peace, ethnicities, all the races, I love Clinton and the dems. I love multiculturalism and people from other countries.

What in Sam Hill are you all doing?
Of course they know it's satire. That's common sense.
They're using us to manipulate someone else, because that's what CNN does.

I MEANT EVERY WORD

GAS THE KIKES RACE WAR NOW

REEEEE

Didn´t Sup Forums at least used to have a disclaimer:
"The stories posted here are works of fiction and falsehood. Only a fool would take anything posted here as a fact."

Oh how the mighty have fallen.

what is even fucking happening

To CNN and other propaganda machines

Fuck you, I meant every word of it

Fuck niggers. Fuck kikes. Fuck muslims. DAY OF THE ROPE SOON! HILLARY 2016!

They aren't. Trump tweeted an image that originated on 8ch but retards here think any time a media outlet says "message board" it must be Sup Forums

Fuck niggers

Pol is a board of peace

youtube.com/watch?v=pJOm2mRHDE0

Thank you for your attention and God bless America.
Have a happy Fourth of July.

You are all faggots

Sup Forums is a board of peace.

Hereby I affirm that everything I posted and wrote on Sup Forums with this IP is not and will never be ironic political satire.

Everything I posted agrees with my true beliefs. I hate peace, most ethnicities, all races except whites. I love Trump and the fascists. I love nationalism and the people from my country, except the southerners.

Fuck you for your attention

Hereby I affirm that everything I posted and wrote on Sup Forums with this IP is and always has been:
The most sincere form of shilling which I can Muster and I will NOT APOLOGIZE FOR ART!

Oy Vey Goyim

Absolute cucks

o CNN, CBS, BBC, Reuters, AlJazeera, FBI, Mossad, MI5, CIA, SKYNEWS, Fox News and all media outlets and intelligence services which are now scrutinizing Sup Forums:

Nothing I posted agrees with my true beliefs. I love peace, ethnicities, all the races, I love Clinton and the dems. I love multiculturalism and people from other countries, especially the French.

CNN here, why did you use the word cuck?

I am the hacker known as Sup Forums.

Gas the kikes, race war now.

Trump is the beginning of your end you treacherous yids.

that's offensive!

Let me tell you about the jews.

"CNN here, why did you use the word "cuck"?"

Same

I want to thank the various military organizations that are undergoing Operation Boxcutter to destabilize the middle east. Soon they will enact an event that will cause several terrorist organizations to inadvertently destroy the Kabba during the end of Ramadan. When this happens be sure to know that you have someone that knows about your plans but hopes that you can get it done.

7-15-15-4 12-21-3-11

Thank you for your attention.

Too l8 m8s. I'm an MI5 agent and we have been monitoring you for some time.

ITT: cowards and hypocrites who cannot stand up to their own convictions

Nah, you fucks, I meant it. What are you going to do, arrest me?

Hereby I affirm that everything I posted and wrote on Sup Forums with this IP is and always has been absolutely true.

Everything I posted agrees with my true beliefs. I hate peace, ethnicities, all the races, I hate Clinton and the dems. I hate multiculturalism and people from other countries, especially Turks.

Piss off

>To CNN, CBS, BBC, Reuters, AlJazeera, FBI, Mossad, MI5, CIA, SKYNEWS, Fox News and all media outlets and intelligence services which are now scrutinizing Sup Forums:
>Hereby I affirm that everything I posted and wrote on Sup Forums with this IP is and always has been ironic political satire.
>Nothing I posted agrees with my true beliefs. I love peace, ethnicities, all the races, I love Clinton and the dems. I love multiculturalism and people from other countries, especially Turks.

ISLAM MEANS PEACE!

Hereby I affirm that everything I posted and wrote on Sup Forums with this IP is and always has been my own personal views.

Also, Asuka has and always will be infinitely better than Rei.