Gooserunner 2049

Gooserunner 2049

Other urls found in this thread:

americasuits.com/blade-runner-2049-ryan-gosling-leather-coat
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>it's a shame my hands a dirty
>but then again, aren't we all

How can one man be so handsome?

Can't take him seriously in this role, all i hear is his dumb ontario hocky voice

I don't know if it's gonna be good, but there will be memes.

>implying Canada din't inherit the world after World War T

Where can i buy this jacket?

WHEN!

thats a pretty long time from now

would still preorder tho

Why are they advertising a movie that comes out in 32 years?

americasuits.com/blade-runner-2049-ryan-gosling-leather-coat

You'll be 30 years ahead of the curve but if floats your boat...

He's not even that handsome, many actors are way more handsome than him, he's just extremely likable for some odd reason.

that's cheap

am I gay if I'm a guy and I like women but given the chance I would date Ryan Gosling?

this better not be some low quality knock off shit

I would unironically buy this

he's pretty much the Brando of our time, I'd definitely go gay for the goose

>Goose started out as the drive guy
>Now he's in all the big movies
he made it

>he doesn't know

bump

bump two

he's going to ruin this film

man, I saw notebook again, I shed a tear when he says "it wasn't over, it still ain't over" and they kiss

oh man, manly tears

>..................I run

Kek
This movie is gonna suck. Why feel the need to remake a pretty much flawless blade runner? Fuck Hollywood so much

>cue synth Vangelis

>remake a pretty much flawless blade runner

Let's not go that far

Agree though, they should remake shitty movies that had good ideas, but bad execution

>remake

redo, sequalize, reimagine

who gives a shit

Will it be kino?

It will be good.

It will be like Mad Max Fury Road except no women.

shallow themes, but I can't get over the visuals, fucking solid, saw it in theatres when some indie place decided to do a midnight movie. Pretty beautiful movie.

If I thought even for a second I could pull it off even half as good as the Goose I would buy it.

funny how LA was predicted to be full of Asians

it would have been obvious in 1980 this wasn't to be so

spics just don't have the same post apocalyptic feel to them. They just shit up the place.

sounds pretty good

jibk

>...
>...
>...
>I retire

>implying a trump to kick them all out wasn't bound to come along once farming was 90% automated

many people have never seen it in a real theatre

when it showed in 90mm on the full screen in Loews Astor in NYC it had quite more of an effect and scope than a 50" LED flatscreen

also

Yeah, I wish more theaters showed old movies, just wish it wasn't so expensive.

>what do you do
>i run

I haven't seen this one. But I will always consider The Believer to be iconic for him, "the Goose movie" so to say.

>City of Blades
>Are you Running just for me?

He's built pretty well, but above the neck he's pretty average. Seems like a real bro though irl

>"....I retire"

fixed

>he's pretty average

this is what men say about anyone better looking than themselves

shit i'm fine with that
fury road was a incredible movie made in the wrong decade

It's a shame Harrison Ford only has like 15 minutes of screen time if the rumors are true that he only appears in the 3rd act.

>Seems like a real bro though irl

What the fuck? He seems like a vain prick. Like you would go up to ask for a photo, "I don't mean to bother you," and he would go "oh like you're doing now? Huh? Huh? Huh?" And then walk out of the store without paying for his candy bar.

Fury Road is literally a Cecil deMille epic on plutonium and cocaine. It even has the same beats as something lime Ben Hur.

idk, to me he looks more like "I know I probably look like a total dick outside, it's pretty funny and I wonder who sees through it, but let's not break the act and see what happens"

Yeah, he seems like he's a really sweet guy.

i heckled

>"I know I probably look like a total dick outside, it's pretty funny and I wonder who sees through it, but let's not break the act and see what happens"

>implying you're not already a faggot

That isn't a shame, he phone in everything he does now, basically ruining every scene he is in.

This. He's only doing movies these days to keep the lights on and kill off all his old characters.

and to pay off officials so they don't take away his pilots license

This is going to be shit. Look at him. Literally Deckard, standing in rain at night with a bunch of neon signs in the background. What else is it going to imitate from the original film in the name of nostalgia?

>What do you do?
>I BladeRun™

>He's built pretty well
>He's built pretty well
>He's built pretty well

>not Harrison Ford who is so fucking lazy he only came back if he could wear his normal clothes while filming

Kek

World War Test?

Nah, this will actually be good.

It's just a boycrush, nothing faggy about that. Also every guy has some fantasy about the goose

I've seen him IRL. I'm not gay but he's extremely good looking in person.