They think Americans and Canadians care about their divegrass tournament when the winter Olympics are in 2 months

>they think Americans and Canadians care about their divegrass tournament when the winter Olympics are in 2 months

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KdJWqcRLTKk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>the literally who games

>the winter Olympics are in 2 months
for real? where will it be hosted?

>Canadians
No one gives a shit what a fucking leaf cares about. Kys

PyeongChang, Worst Korea

Seething eh

wunderbar

Pussy

the winter olympics are definitely the most irrelevant large scale international tournament. true sports can be played in any season.

True people live where it's winter all year long

Only thing that matters is slalom and cross country

For me, it's 2020 Olympic baseball

You only hate it cause you suck at it

I have made an honest sincere effort to care about soccer for the last three years but it's just so boring and repetitive even by field sports standards.
What the fuck man, I'm not even asking for actual strategy or variance in point value, just add some stupid unnecessary rules or something at least to break up the monotony.

Or like. Add a few orange cones they have to avoid on offense or they lose possession, or something. I don't know. Something. Anything. Anything at all. Divegrass is rotting my brain with the lack of anything happening.

Hell just put the goals closer together so the games will be high-scoring and involve more sprinting and less jogging.

>w-we don't care about football
>let's make a thread about it

Ok??? I don't think people are caring recently about the USA when it comes to football after the qualifiers anymore. I'm focused on more important things like who is the bad guy, who is the good guy and who has the better squad.

>ameriburgers talking about monotony in football even tho they are watching handegg and boreball regular season matches
top kek

Wait did anyone actually ever care about the US divegrass team? Did they do well one year or something? I just assumed no one took them seriously because nobody here knows or cares about them even outside of a few soccer moms.

kys

nobody cares about the winter olympics except the numale countries. its for leafs, and nordcucks to fight over who is the least beta in a safespace because nobody else knows it exists

Pulisic was one of the interesting thing about the USMNT. Here Colin Cowherd talking about him:
youtube.com/watch?v=KdJWqcRLTKk

no I don't.
we're shit at rugby and I still like it.

>he's good because he's benched for relevant german club
even tho i rate pulisic potential this guy really lack arguments.

Handegg is FAR more varied and interesting than divegrass, all of you commies are just too dumb to understand how it's played. It has, for instance, point variety.
>boreball
1940 says hello, everyone's long since realized what a waste of an afternoon watching or playing boreball is. Watch any given televised game and note the empty stands, literally no one cares for anything other than the sake of "tradition". In fact no country on earth really cares about boreball aside from Japan who became deeply invested in it as a way to show their supremacy over the country sitting on them, and now they're in too deep to let it go easily.

Never heard of him desu

it's an 19-year-old guy who plays in Germany. He is probably the only guy who knows how to play football in the US.

Probably, I'm still not convinced he isn't a German agent sent here to challenge the Handegg Lords.

>he thinks divegrass can be played on ice

Thatd be entertaining.

It can be played on snow

Pretty sure I said ice.

Yes, I can see it but I just said "it can be played on snow"
It wasn't meant to prove you wrong.

Orange ball! Orange ball!

>winter Olympics
Nice meme!

snow is discount ice 2bh

I like the meme olympics - the curling, speedskating and that skiing race where they all die is fun. Doesn't compare to the world cup though.

It's probably good the US aren't in the WC this time, as Sup Forums won't get flooded with yank casuals.

winter olympics are pretty underrated here desu

American imageboard, cuckold.

>just responding 12+ hours later to show i dont care!
obsessed

>not enjoying both
cuck

>W..WE DONT CARE ABOUT YOU S..STUPID SPORT
>proceeds to make thread about it

yeah who cares about this shitty cup

>caring about the olympics at all
>caring about the fucking winter games
KEK

You don't like sports, you like chauvinism and would justify it by following some game (not even a sport) like skiing fast or swimming fast just because soem guy that happened to be born in the same spot of land as yourself

>14 hours later
>look how little i care, i even wrote an essay!
lol stay obsessed

do you support your NT because you're all related in Argentina? it wouldn't surprise me.

i-i-i dont..

The football one? I know most of the players and watch them play on a weekly basis. And being 100% honest I don't care about "my" NT winning or losing

Supporting an individual athlete in some shitty running like westling or curling just because they are from your country is stupid

>tfw USA is the premier ice hockey nation now

only an idiot with a deathwish would intentionally walk onto a frozen pond. true sports are not played on ice.

>American imageboard
>Owned by a Japanese man

selling your company to an asian so you can retire early is pretty much the most american thing that can happen. you're posting on the most american website in the world.

>he doesnt rate qtie olympics
women snowboard/twintip is the GOAT sport for qts

Russia will win hockey since the NHL isn't participating, the US team fucking sucks this year

>sport is killed by concussions from collisions
>go to sport second on the list of concussions from collisions
americans are retarded

I'm surprised you didn't mention "multiball"

Stairs can kill you and aren't even a sport, but I bet Norway doesn't have built-in elevators in their houses. OMFG why doesn't Norway care about people dying?!?

That would just be more boring at once.

you're a retard

>ice is a season

A

>I don't check the catalog to shitpost

>i scroll all the way to the bottom row of the catalog and make replies 6+ hours later
why do euros always insist on reviving near-dead threads

i legit forgot that olympics was even in a few months

>point variety

>lmao omg the concept of multiple objectives is just too hilarious!
This from the country responsible for cricket.

In most of Canada, yes.