/hoc/

edmongolia will be terrible forever edition

>isles next game is against the lightning

Well, this season was fun while it lasted. At least they aren’t playing them three times in a month and getting assblasted

>publix provides more joy than actual children
BABBIES BTFO HOW WILL THEY EVER RECOVER?

>these people are all sick
encourage me to do illegal substances -_-
really...

>your team will never have the greatest player on it

All you sad jealous fucks.

WIIIILD IS THE FUCKING BEST AHAHAHAHAH

HATERS GONNA HATE

MINNESOTA WILD MINNESOTA WILD

>$7.6M AAV
Why? I'm genuinely curious.

TODAY I WILL REMIND THEM

>finland natives in charge of tending the net
>it was 3-0

mind the wet end

>the absolute STATE of edmongolian cap management
i, for one, look forward to their sputtering excuses

johnny manlet is better than mcdavid right now. playing for the oilers is literally killing him, just like all the other players in the long list of the oilers wasted 1st rounders

Post obviosly wrong (over an inch) player heights.

Strålman 5'11
>close to 6'1
Keith 6'1
>a bit over 5'11
Seguin 6'1
>a bit over 5'11
Kane 5'11
>5'9.5

>all of a mere regular season game

>3-0
>6-4
what did finnish goaltending meme by this?

Draisaitl is listed at 6'1 and McDavid 6'2 when it's the other way around

>muh points

But seriously, Winnipeg is a tough sell for most NHL players. Overpaying is going to make it tough for them to keep their team together.

HABS ARE BANNED

I get depressed when I think about living in Winnipeg, but surely it can't be THAT bad

Finally.

>the Jackets sign cam atkinson to a 7 year/40M extension

Did the jackets do a good long term contract?

>People from places outside of Canada and the USA posting of the National Hockey League general

What part of The Nation are you Burgers/Poutines from??

>beat the champs
>beat the runners-up

sorry trashville

>choke in the playoffs

Montréal, Québec, hasb fan my dude

This is the way the NHL works now. You need to keep a healthy 2-3 year turn around of prospects. Just look at Pittsburgh; they consistently turn over their roster every few years and bring in new faces from FA or their AHL team at bargain prices. Most of their cap is tied up in their 11-13 guys as well.

They did get Scheifele, Ehlers and Little on great deals. Just need to lock up Trouba too.

Calgary user reporting

Ill encourage you to fuck off and die instead

>johnny manlet is better than mcdavid

Holy fuck this delusion.

time will tell.
Nashville completely unequivocally BTFO though

>28
>weak start to the season
>5'8
i dont think so since his best years look to be behind him already, but who knows

>choke in playoffs
>lose in 7 games
>can’t even win a conference final game
>team is captained by a finn
>zach “hope you enjoy the lakes” parise is dead

What a great ”””team””” you got there

>thinking Trouba won't get traded by the deadline

>Babbys first Eberlazy in the regular season episode

It's a re-run but I still love it

>chokes in finals to a meme team with 0 defense

>habs

but edmonton sucks shit at drafting and gives picks away for free. surely they are doomed, no?

>little 'ol Minnesota causes such butthurt

this amuses me

>no defense
>they still had murray and matta

You can meme on matta, but he’s a good defenseman when he needs to step up

gudreau is 3rd in points and he's not playing on a offensively stacked team like kucherov and stamkos lmao. oilers were supposed to be cup "contenders" this season but they're pure shit, so clearly mcdavid isnt good enough to carry the entire team

St. Louis, MO reporting in the crossfire.
Best NHL talent major pipeline in the states

>people don’t like the flames offense

Bennett could be the worst fucking player, but guadreau and monahan are studs. Heavily underrated OTP in the league

They've been putting together a decent crop of prospects these past few drafts. But the one issue is they draft a lot of college players and euros, so they don't tend to play for the AHL team. They need to get more invested down there so it consistently is a good team and continuely pumps out depth players. They are still depending too much on seasonal FA signings that are meant to play top line for the AHL team and maybe get a couple of games in the NHL.

Flames have a well balanced attack. I like the Backlund line as it can play shutdown and spark offense.

But fuck the Flims

Is vancouver a really bad team? They've looked so bad vs vegas at home. They can't score on legace.

remember that one time?

seriously impressed with the Jets this year. Easily see them as a 5th or 6th seed if Hellebyuck doesn't drop his spaghetti

duluth

did you start watching hockey today?

Ayyyyyyyyyy

give me one reason why a guy who takes penalty a second before overtime ends gets to shoot penalties

They have 9-7-2 record though but look like shit

>Is vancouver a really bad team
yes

I quite literally told you earlier that the canucks offense is mediocre aside from 1 line. Shut down the horvat line with meme grind players and you wont see them score a goal

whats he think;in about?

>Philthy

>muh points
I'm sorry, but nothing you can say will make me believe Gudreau is better than McDavid. I've seen enough that little man play to know he isn't.

about how much he misses Montreal

Are the Jets an elite ice hockey team? Asking for my mom.

I would pay $100 to end the 2017-18 season right now and just let cuntsby and shitcunt pens hang on to the cup for another year instead of having to watch it play out again and get sick to my stomach every other night.

No one is going to beat them. I said it two years ago in the first round, I said it last year in the first round, and I feel the exact same way now.

I hate them so fucking much. I hate them like ISIS hates the western world. I need to vent this shit.

>filthadelphia cheese perverts

Usually shootouts aren't entertaining but for some reason that philly-jets one was. It had a good pace to it.

ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

BULLju

>Canucks
>Giving up 3 shorties in a game last weekend

coilers have ruined all of their prospects and 1st round picks, there's no reason to think the same wont happen to mcmeme. besides, he's starting to hate playing in edmonton due to the absolute shit tier fans blaming it on him so i wouldnt be surprised if his level of play drops

Relax, they will be defeated by the Ducks.

Quack Quack!

SCAAAARRRRRRRRR BRADEN SCHENN

>what is context
1 of those were from an empty net, the other was from a penalty shot that was declared bullshit by anyone reasonable. even shorks fans thought that was an unfair call

SCARRRRRRRRRRRR PAT MCAVOY

Maxime Lagace is about to get a shutout, I feel it.

No matter how badly your team loses, it always feels good by the end of the night if the coilers lose

Tfw lay in bed for 5 hours without falling asleep. Fuck you Finland.

We're winning again

Holy fuck Pulju send Jaskin to another dimension with that hit.

inject more steroids trout fucker

you're welcome

Subban is thinking about how lucky he was when Eric Staal didn't drop gloves when he suckerpunched him on a breakaway.
fucking punk ass bitch. literally Brad Marchand-tier faggotry.

Fuck sakes

SCHENN AGAIN

>edmonton
anyone else know this feel?

>coilers have ruined all of their prospects and 1st round picks
Are you implying Yakupov would have somehow been better elsewhere? That Rnh would be an elite center if he was only drafted by another team? I don't think so. Yakupov was a shit player and never learned how to play a team game, always trying to do everything on his own. Rnh was part of a weak draft and is probably as good as he would ever have been. Hall is as good as he can be. Eberle was never that great to begin with and wasn't drafted very high either.

Meanwhile, Draisaitl is great. Nurse is turning into a good dman. Klefbom is great. Still early for pulju; hopefully he can become a decent player for them.

I see no reason why McDavid should somehow be "ruined". But whatever fits your narrative buddy.

Why is he doing that when he should be scoring goals?

me desu

>McGaykid -2
>Bulju 0
really makes you think who is generational talent and who isn't...

>/ifelong/

>so jealous his team doesn't have McDavid

>8 min TOI without pp time
jeez i dunno

Kys urself

True story. I picked up Yakupov outside Scottrade Center after a game last season as his Uber driver. He sucked here too.

>edmonton

RNH was thrown to the wolves from day 1 because edmonton management was retarded, who knows what he could have actually become. it is dumb as shit to make an 18 year old your 1C, his growth was totally stunted.

Probably a laffs fan