en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Catalan_revolt
es.wikipedia.org/wiki/Reforma_de_la_Constitución_española
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

this

Mind your own business

>Ameri"can"
>get shot

Confederate trash detected.

>tfw one of my countrymen was instrumental in reviving Catalonian nationalism.

A LAS BARRICADAS

I wish all separatists could die a painful death. Everyone knows that in order for a strong nation to exist and prosper you need a strong and heavily centralized government, a united people, fighting together for the greater good of the collective.

TANQUES

What I don't get is why didn't Spain ever just gobble you guys up in a quick war?

Remember
this

All this shit hit the fan after the terrorist attacks, the commies used people's anger and directed it at fellow europeans instead of the morrocan niggers
Kill all fucking commies

Please more
Scatalonian love

Big Government= Big Bureaucracy. With your logic why not unite the whole world.

t. individualist scum

>With your logic why not unite the whole world.
That would be the greatest accomplishment in human history. One people, one nation, one ruler. We all fight together, or we all die together by the iron fists of the state.

>says the splitter from portugal

wow, what lofty dreams coming from a subhuman monkey

Imperialist piece of shit. The unitedstatasian race will be genocided from inside out, and there's nothing you can do about that.

Fuck the Catalans, free the Basque

>Estados Unidos de America.
Laught all you can, as long as you can.
We were suposse to get back California and Florida after a 100 years. Guess wi'll have to wait a bit more. Mejico mueve el culo cabron.

WTF is with monkeys and their innate desire for authoritarianism?

>we
>flag
man your back has to be practically eroded by now

Castille is the proper master and overlord of Spain and the lesser Spanish peoples.

>What I don't get is why didn't Spain ever just gobble you guys up in a quick war?
You don't get it because you don't know history

Nope. There's no serious reason to do it.

We want to stay in Spain you piece of shit

Give me ONE reason why Catalonia should be independent. It's all just wewuzzing bullshit that won't help ""catalonians"" at all, they just want to be independent for the sake of being indepenent. Even the fucking albanians in kosovo had better reasons

Soon to be new italian clay

Fuck Spain. Let them face the consequences of their retarded taste in politicians. We catalans are leaving.

A NATION OF NATIONS

t. Agustí Alba

Catalonia independence NOW

Ideal borders right here
Prove me wrong
>Protip: you cant

CASTILE IS MY COUNTRY

>reino

?

>Allowing Muslim states in Europe
Of course you are Swedish

This is better tho...

Disgusting

VIVA AL ANDALUS CABRON

Catalonia and Portugal started a war of independence at the same time when Spain was destroyed at the end of the Thirty Years War. Portugal was successful while the were raped.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Portuguese_Restoration_War

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Catalan_revolt

The funny thing is that their chimping out allowed France to steal territories from them.

>We

Irredentism is mental illness
Collectivism is mental illness
Pannationalism is mental illness
Independence for South Brazil

LET THEM FREE

I don't understand this. If Catalonians want to become independent, won't just signing some big referendum do the trick?

Spanish government does not want to even discuss that possibility. They will not allow a referendum ever.
The funniest thing is that a pacted referendum would allow them to add the conditions to make independence possible and they would in any case win it easily. Right now, NO would win but with these actions they are just strenghtening the YES side.

A pacted referendum is against the law. If you want to change the law, then do this.

es.wikipedia.org/wiki/Reforma_de_la_Constitución_española

If they can breack the law to tho this. Shouldnt I have the same right to not to pay taxes? It is my free choose to stop paying them.

Maketo detected

This.

Brasil and Portugal are the same Nation

We chimped out because we payed more taxes, men and land to your shitty dinasty war, then any other kingdom.
We even abandoned our garissons and colonys to join "invencible armada".

We lost the greatest empire, being the power house of all of the Asian seas , being the lingua franca there, Indonesia and with it the richest spice trade on earth etc.
Because of your shitty kings.
Only a castilians could sink the greatest península in the world and make it medíocre.
With all the fevor of my blood i despise castilians and welcome the new age for the hispanics one where thr c*stilians dont claim shit

I wish I could behead every single independents prick in the world except for Kurds and Tibetans.

in their defense it was our own king that went to Brazil and gave them independence

Why do fuck do Brits give a fuck about some shitty small rocks and some shitty small islands.

No one cares

>used to be an empire
>now proud over a small rock

Even Finland has higher hills.

Not their fault. Most of our colonies were lost because of TRAITORS.

I love Portugal and I hate poor*Uguese people. Spain annex and remove bigode already.

Catalonians already are F R E E.

They have exactly the same rights as me or as anyone else.

Ethnic freedom does not exist

Which is what Catalans want for their country.

No, catalonians want to decentralize everything.