Go on any job site

>Go on any job site
>Every single job that isn't slave labour has a requirement of either a 4 year degree or a community college diploma
>Sup Forums and /r9k/ made me believe that University was a j*wish scam EVEN THOUGH university graduates make a fuckton more money in Canada than only hs graduates
>Fell for the debt meme, even though with government grants, scholarships, bursaries, working during Summers or doing a co op program you can easily graduate with little to no debt

>The trend is that everyone is getting a degree, it is impossible to compete without it
>Most of Canada's job growth in recent years was for university graduates

>Fell for the /r9k/ "blaming everyone except yourself and being a lazy loser" meme

NEVER LISTEN TO Sup Forums! They want you to fail! I have a theory that Sup Forums is run by J*WS in order to trick young white men into becoming losers.

Stay in school guys. Work hard. Go to the gym. Don't settle or be lazy. Don't be like me. It's over for me but you can go on without me, do it.

Well?

The human race is becoming obsolete, so it's not your fault, don't worry.

Who's fault is it that I was lazy then?

Your parents fault

How were they suppose to control my actions?

>basing serious life decisions on what some 16 year old shitposter once said on a mongolian knitting board

They're probably older than that but you right

By raising you well. Your parents pushed you off the cliff, don't blame yourself that you got smashed by the ground.

>Your parents pushes you off the cliff
What makes you think that? They didn't do that. My dad even got me two jobs and I fucked both of them up and stopped going, making him look bad.

It was definitely my fault.

>be me
>chemical engineer from top #1 university in Brazil
>master degree in applied thermodynamics
>approved to become a police officer, which doesn't even require a degree, and finally going to work after 4 years unemployed

Life's tough. Please kill me.

Fun fact, I'm be getting payed literally three times as much as I would be if I was working as an engineer.

I wish I had just become a police officer as soon as I was 18. I pretty much wasted a whole decade of my life studying, all for nothing.

>It was definitely my fault.
It's not your fault

>TFW feel guilty about not using my opportunities of living in a prosperous first world country when people on this very board are from desolate shitholes

Why don't you just emigrate to Australia or Canada?

lol

I did finished a study. Then proceeded to follow it up with a master study. And then I never finished my master study, but wasted years on it.

Don't have a job yet.

>be me
>study computer science at University of Chile
>Sup Forums says all universities are cultural marxism brainwashers
>never have a professor say anything remotely close to cultural marxism
>graduate and have an awesome job working few hours and getting tons of money

I don't know man, I mean if you want to live in the woods like Varg Vikerness Sup Forums may be right. Other than that, skipping college is a pretty stupid idea for most people.

So finish it?

Why the hell did you listen to Sup Forums on the first place?

They are the most stupid and ignorant people on this site.

Don't tell me you fell for the Trump hype or something

DELETE this

Pol has given me good advice before but the college meme they were definitely wrong about.

>implying you will find the key to happiness in a taiwanese image board to discuss chinese cartoons that is full of depressive fucks

How old are you?

Because only rich people do that. It's really expensive to go there and companies only hire knowing that.

You have to jump through all kinds of hoops without ever knowing if it's going to work out.

At least now I'm a public employee and can pay for my own place, so I don't have to live with my mother anymore.

After some time, being financially independent and being able to afford yourself, and basically survive, becomes a much higher priority than to be a successful engineer.

Turning 22 in a month

You're young, I have seen people starting college at 25. Besides education is great in Canada, and I think it's free too.

Not free(unless poorfag, but that's only tuition not living costs I dont live close to really any school) but definitely affordable

So much drama about nothing. 22 is older than most people who start university, but certainly not too old. A friend of mine will most likely start at 25. If I were you I'd try to enroll in something I find interesting and work part-time to finance it. In Germany at least, it's very easy to get a part-time job as a student, compared to as a normal adult, because companies pay fewer taxes on student employees. Maybe it's similar in Canada, in which case you literally have nothing to lose (considering that you can't find a job right now).

It is same in Canada. Maybe ill even be able to get a part time job related to my field of interest? Also I can find "a job" but not anything that isn't extreme wagecuck, I'm having trouble getting beyond a job that isn't for cucks.

If you study CS you can start working part time after 1 year in something related to the field, at least that's how I did it, very few hours and the money ain't bad.

I want to double major business and compsci

Sometimes I think you are actually successful and you just come here to shitpost for the laughs. Is that the case?

I wish it were the case.

The only thing that sucks about working part-time is that if you work a lot, you'll have to reduce the courses you take per semester. That is not a problem by itself, but some universities have time limits after which you have to be done with your degree or they kick you out for good.
E.g. at my university, the maximum time you can spend on a nominally 3 year degree is 5.5 years - if you don't make it, not only are you not getting a degree, but you are also banned from studying for this particular degree anywhere in Germany ever again. If this happens, the only thing people can do is get a degree in a different subject or go to other countries and get their degree there. That is a shit system IMO, I hope they change it eventually so that you can study as long as you want and just have to pay more if you exceed a certain time... or something like that.

Okay. Instead of working part time then is there other options?

On another board an user was talking about how he obtains "bank logs", buys driver license or passport scans, socks 5 proxies and then steals money from normies bank accounts.

Is this an option? He showed a screenshot of a transfer of like $4.5k USD that day he did. Seems better than wageslaving and he said that hes done it for a while and not gotten in trouble

He said he did it for 1.5 years and made ~70k GBP

No that's not an option. In general, pie-in-the-sky get-rich-quick schemes are not an option.
Just find out if you have this time limit in Canada and how much leeway you have. If it's 1.5 years like here, it's still easily doable.

By the way, I meant to write 4.5 years instead of 5.5 in .

Seems better than working and if go to prison not bad either.

Prison -
>free food
>free exercise
>free BBC in mouth and anus
>time to read books and shit

And then once you're out of prison it will be an order of magnitude harder to find any job, including the shitty ones.

You go to Sup Forums when your commi phase ends with 15 or 16.
Do you actually think the board is so abhorrent because it's full of successful adults talking about politics?
lmao

Fair point but he said that cops dont give a cuck if you're not in same country as the bank

>I'm 22 and my life is over waaaah
I'm 21 and starting uni next month, for the first time. Quit bitching and enrol.

Look, normie. It's not that simple for some of us, I hope it works out for you and you become successful but for some of us the ship has just about sailed.

if you skipped college because you listened to autistics on Sup Forums you deserve poverty

>he gets to start that early
Lucky you. I'm 21 and I might or might not start next year depending if I get in.

>compsci
You will be competing against all the Eastern Europeans who will gladly work for 1/3 of your pay.

It's difficult to immigrate to Canada but they're welcome to if they can.

so shut the fuck up and go to community college, or a real university

For what it's worth, I'm successful and unhappy.

What are you unhappy about?