SUICIDE BOMBER AT THE MECCA

rt.com/news/349472-blast-saudi-arabia-medina/

Other urls found in this thread:

wnd.com/2014/07/isis-puts-bulls-eye-on-mecca-medina/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Crane still holds the record.

Thank you based Muslim squishing crane.

What goes around comes around, I guess. Is this the first time they've been attacked? Are they shocked?

I still dont understand how a crane killed so many fucking people. Was it a mega crane or some shit

>Mecca
It's Medina, dumbfuck.

THE CUBE. DID THEY GET THE CUBE???

God willed it, as they say.

>Saudi TV news network Al-Arabiya reported that the two men were breaking their Ramadan fast, when they spotted the attacker.

They deserve death desu

Are whites fighting back?

so these lunatics blow up holy places of Islam, shed Muslim blood and you still call them Muslims?

when will you just call them the violent anarchists that they are?

they call themselves muslims.
wtf i hate muslims now

If I call myself an attack helicopter, will that make it true?

history of terrorism in Saudi Arabia and the origins of the Taliban (reposting from another thread)

King Faisal of Saudi Arabia was considered too modern to the Islamic clergy (or whatever they call them there), so to appease them, he started giving more money to the extreme (not necessarily extremist at the time) islamic schools in saudi arabia

fast forward to 1979, when people (including Osama bin Laden) who were taught at these schools were fucking livid about King Faisal still trying to modernize the country

so they radicalized and took over mecca

to get them out of the country, King Faisal sent them to Afghanistan to fight the Russians

the US gave them weapons, they fought and won, and in short here we are today with ISIS

I'm not a conspirafag, all of this is well documented but just never talked about

watch Bitter Lake by Adam Curtis (from the BBC), it's relatively new but you can find it on Youtube pretty easily

Let's just call them christians goy. They can't be muslims because that's racist and they can't be jews either because that would be antisimitic.

If i am a man and call myself a woman is that true?

Legally I am obliged to say yes

It was a very dense crowd. Literally and figuratively.

wtf i hate helicopters now

Yes finally!

Thank you based Muslim squishing crane.

>they call themselves muds
>wipe out all muds even the ""peaceful"" ones
>world is now rid of backwards pedo goat fucking religion

And nothing of value was lost

>poopintoiletvspoopontable.jpg

>so these lunatics blow up holy places of Islam, shed Muslim blood and you still call them Muslims?

They are muslims though, IS view view saudis as worse than kaffir, takfiri, as they claim to be Muslim yet they are in bed with the West

crane fell on roof, both crane and roof fell on people

It's 200 meter from Prophet Muhammad's graveyard on the last days of Ramadhan. WTF were they thinking?

Starting the fire.

Thinking Saudi Arabia needs to fuck off?

Push the button, trigger the detonator Arham!

Haha hope those muslim fucks die screaming

Notice how Muslims never post here? It's because we offend them way too much, how about we have an honest debate with all of the racism. I've known a few muslims, they are good people not all of them are crazy terrorists like you idiots think.

>see! They killed Muslims! That means terrorists cannot possibly be REAL muslims!! Checkmate islamophobes!

>Muslims are good bois turning dey lives around

GOD IS GREAT!
Nah. Doesn't really work as well.

I asked a Muslim what it takes to join the religion.
Turns out that saying you are a Muslim is pretty much all it takes.

>muslims
>people

look at me mum im cheering on dead people are you proud of me haha

technically yes, you need to say something like there is no god but allah, and mohamed is his prophet

and even if you don't pray, fast etc, you'll be called a non-obedient muslim, but muslim nonetheless

Nope that is not what it takes

So close, I don't think it counts unless they physically damage that stupid cube.

Chickens are coming home to roost.

Who cares, do you honestly still any kind of compassion for these people anymore? For every one of those dead muds another mud woman will pop out five kids. It's all pointless.

Muslims bring nothing to this world but chaos and suffering, they haven't had a single advancement in 500 years, all they do is pray fervently, fast, live on welfare and blow themselves up.

What a nice Fourth of July present from ISIS.
USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA

wew look who's talking

I love the smell of Death Saudis in the morning

If they're attacking Kaaba I don't think they can consider themself muslim anymore.

It is a pretty odd coincidence.

I wish one of those ISIS fucks would do something useful like snackbarring the magic box. Apparently the ISIS cunts hate the magic box for reasons. I guess their satanism is mo better than the Saudi's satanism.

>You can even see the fireworks in Saudi Arabia.

Literally no different than Christians.

I imagine they are beautiful.

Crashing this Crane. WITH NO SURVIVORS.

IT'S HAPPENING!!!

The crane was on 9/11 too.

A Crane to surpass Metal Gear!

And here we witness why the Western world has turned to shit

>I'm not going to cheer the death of my enemies, because this cultural Marxist dogma teaches me that all cultures are equal. Except for white patriarchal culture, which is inherently evil and must be destroyed.

Stop pretending you're anything but a traitor for being "subversive" and opposing your own people

Thank you based German.
Appreciate the Dick.

Somebody post the gif for this guy.

Not mecca

>see look at this muslim here, he's not blowing anyone up

your friends aren't the ones I'm worried about

I hope every muslim dies screaming

ISIS faggots are the only ones who respect every rule in the quran.

Technically, they're the ONLY real muslims here. Non-obedient muslims and people who ignore the rules they don't like are not real muslims. The quran is clear: every word of it comes straight from allah. You ignore even just 1 little law or precept? You're an infidel.

Plenty muslims post on Sup Forums newfriend

Skinhead aviator Dick Masterson is best Dick Masterson.

>MECCA
>says Medina in the link he posted

Americans are actually this dumb,

Nah it's just that you are a faggot. I enjoy my time here. Fuck Muslims, I agree with all of you but if you think that your religion is any better then you need to check yoself fool.
Kill em all Johny.

That guy no longer has a head.

BASED BUTCHER

They just can't handle the bantz or legit criticism.

Based south Aucklanders

>how about we have an honest debate with all of the racism

we do all the time you fucking polar gook faggot

Pretty much every poster from Europe is a mudslime

Fake.

Notice how they only explode shia cites, and notice how the politicians always say, "we must get support from local sunnis"

false flag so they can say ISIS arent real muslims

Ah, right. I forgot that school was out for the summer!

>go on the twitter hashtag
>aha, this PROVES Islam isn't a religion of violence!

>someone says something retarded in spring, summer, or fall
>you're a retard faggot
>it's summer
OMG SUMMER.
can this meme please end we have retards post here in all months of the year.

hey summer

god it'll take a crane to get them out.

kek

summer with dubs!

ISIS was created through the iraq war fallout of the Baathists who joined AQ and later IS nigger

Praise Baal!

Underrated post

>They are muslims though, IS view view saudis as worse than kaffir, takfiri, as they claim to be Muslim yet they are in bed with the West
But this was in Medina where Muslims from arund the world go to do part of their pilgrimage. If they wanted to just go after Saudis, they should have gone to a random Saudi city and a place of worship/very important Mosque.

When ISIS start killing innocent Muslims during Ramadan in Medina right by where Muhammed is buried, you need to start asking if they've gone full retard.

thats exactly what a SUMMER POSTER would say!

>and a place of worship/very important Mosque.
*and NOT a place of worship/very important Mosque.

ISIS believes you're not a true muslim if you worship idols. They also wants to blow up the Kaaba.

I find it fascinating that probably a hundred+ people die every single hajj around their black magic cube, either through accidents, trampling, freak weather, whatever, and people still consider it a "holy" location.

What kind of religion would kill shitloads of fucking people at its most holy location every single year?

>ISIS believes you're not a true muslim if you worship idols.
What does that have to do with today's bombing? They weren't trying to bomb the Kaaba today were they? Isn't that in Mecca?

This is it, I am now a #CruzMissile.

ISIS fully adhere to the Quaran, Don't like taqiyya cunts or libcucks tell you they don't:

No, it was a Mecca crane.

Read ghost wars instead

>that red mist

every time

Yes, but Muhammads grave would also be wrong to worship according to them.

wnd.com/2014/07/isis-puts-bulls-eye-on-mecca-medina/

>that guy sliding in at 0:17

everytime