KC:Lorenzo Cain rejects Royals' qualifying offer
LA:Cubs looking at FA reliever Brandon Morrow
TEX:NYY interested in Rangers' Jurickson Profar
INT:MLBPA sets Monday deadline on posting issue
ATL:Braves' IFA punishment likely to be severe
SEA:Mariners acquire Ryon Healy from Athletics
WAS:Scherzer wins 2nd straight NL Cy Young
CLE:Kluber wins second AL Cy Young Award
MIA:Cardinals, Marlins talked Stanton trade Wed.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MZ0BbN3m7bU&index=1&list=FLIqwbzs0ENwtwMlEtjN99xQ
youtube.com/channel/UC2h3mbHDs6PCyTYT05c0HMg
youtube.com/watch?v=wLa6SDFDEuU
youtu.be/LeFvO69_oSE?t=41m40s
randomlists.com/random-mlb-team
springhole.net/writing_roleplaying_randomators/bigbad.htm
random-name-generator.info
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I have a theory for why MLB players aren't kneeling:

Baseball is fundamentally a sport where you have to learn to accept your own failure. If you fail 2/3 times in baseball you're in the hall of fame. Because of this players are less predisposed to placing the blame of their own failings on the shoulders of other people, or society in general. If you screw up in baseball, you screwed up. There's no whining or forcing the system at large to change the rules to make it easier for you to succeed next time. You fail. You brush yourself off. You come back and try again. No excuses.
Juxtapose this with football where, because of a shorter season there are fewer opportunities for failure, so when players do screw up you often see them bitch about it. The fundamental game between pitcher and batter has remained unchanged in over 100 years. This is not the case with football, where rule changes and constant coddling by the powers at large are a mainstay of the sport. This is a perfect metaphor for how both football players and baseball players approach society.
The baseball player learns to accept a failure as his own, and must confront multiple failures in almost every game. This extends to his worldview where he does not blame society or the "system" for his woes, but himself and realizes that the responsibility rests entirely on his shoulders to better his own life. So he has no reason to protest because he knows if he gets arrested or shot by the police, he was probably doing something wrong.
The football player is used to being catered to. His shortcomings are not his own fault that he must confront, but something that is constantly in flux. The system can, through constant whining, be changed to suit his needs and level the playing field for him. If something is wrong in his life it his not his fault. If he is arrested it is because the system didn't cater enough to his own comfort. Thus, he kneels.

Either that or there's less niggers in baseball lol

MARINERS!

>first for Pope would have a .777 avg if he were in the majors

>youtube.com/watch?v=MZ0BbN3m7bU&index=1&list=FLIqwbzs0ENwtwMlEtjN99xQ

Forgot my pic

Is this the /lifelong/ general?

first for YEZZIR

>Wincinnati is Lexplorer
Never forget.

>surgically remove your left nut under full anesthesia
>in return otani signs a seven-year contract with your team

y/n

I'm halfway into my hospital robe thing

wtf is that lex getting babtized?
isn't he still in prison though?

kek. i actually emailed one of the email addresses in the filings to see if i could get ahold of him post-release

but no dice

I'm pretty sure you'd find some other excuse to castrate yourself, leaf.

confusing post

kek, where did you get all of these videos?

wooh gotem

someone spergier than even me has them all up on a youtube channel

youtube.com/channel/UC2h3mbHDs6PCyTYT05c0HMg

Touch em all, user.

wow
go to bed canada, youre done for the night

ALL RISE!
Judged.

>perverting a sacred sacrament
>that band in the background
filthy heretics

Hey guys. I'm sorry if I'm derailing the thread but this is my first post on Sup Forums. I'm really hoping somebody can identify this signature for me.

That's Mets catcher Anthony Recker.

nothing you could post could possibly derail offseason /mlb/, friend. you are always welcome here

can't really read much.
can you give us more info?

where you get it?
did you get it from a family memeber?
yard sale?
where?

BASED
A
S
E
D

1st BASED is also a premium, faggots. prove me wrong The day of a put the fat man there to catch balls thrown by non fatmen is over. The guys there now are expected to have range and flex and to not make more than 5 errors a season on fielding, put outs, or assists which usually ends up about 1,000 "total chances". Yep, good luck putting a shitter there. Those guys are dinosaurs, they are fired on a megatron vince mccmahon style and then they pray to Jesus a DH spot opens up somewhere. If Jesus doesn't answer they go to AAIB, japan, korea, alb and do some "pilates" then take another shot at the show when they're 30 and jack 40 HRs.

>when you get btfo

You're fat.

I just found it in the roll out container under my bed. I have no recollection of obtaining it.

that's a balk

Joba Chamberlain

>Fat people don't field as well as an athletic person
>Poor fielding hurts a team
Wow, brilliant analysis, fatass. That still doesn't make 1B a premium position, and literally no one who's opinion matters will agree with you.

no runners on base

youtube.com/watch?v=wLa6SDFDEuU
He makes some good points.

Is that our very own fatass tripfaggot Fatass Pyrzcycky?

that's not a man's signature. that is the ELUSIVE literally one-of-a-kind where all the important members of the 1927 Yankees "Murders Row" received an autographed ball from Satan/Lucifer himself, then had to play a perfect game of "pepper" with each man present taking a turn at bat to complete that ritual. The Dark Prince himself gave them fates of being forever remembered as legends in baseball.

The ball was eventually LOST FOREVER.
>but there was a myth that when some dummy on the yankees struck out 27 times in the postseason the ball with a will of its own would reveal itself that year to a man

well, this was that year, and you are that man. congrats you are literally a hundreds of millionaire possible billionaire. both extremely wealthy baseball collectors and satanists will be after this seemingly priceless prize.

You're fat.

>-0.2 in WAR

Reminder Judge was robbed

>Apparently, the bleachers are the only real estate in Rickettsville that's declining in value. Those seats are down about 5.6 percent this season to an average of $48.40.
More games to see!

jesus christ so much autism

Nobody wants to hear about your personal problems

PODS!

It's because there are hardly any niggers in baseball.

FPBP

>Source: #SF "very aggressive" on Stanton. Deal close to done.

You're fat.

wooh gotem

Mets baby

babies*

DILLY DILLY

Ayy

would i be a fag for becoming a fan of another team even though i have a local one?

Yes. Why do you think no one likes BAJP here?

There's really so many reasons

I think he's alright, I just hope he loses some weight.

Put your trip back on fatty.

I'm Kansas Yankees guy. BAJP is a decent guy. You guys are just trying to meme him as a bad dude.

Trip on fatso

youtu.be/LeFvO69_oSE?t=41m40s
>And the Red Sox just lost...
>And that's the cheer you hear from the crowd.
>It'll go up on the board in a moment, everyone is finding out from their PDAs.
>Now it goes up and the crowd goes nuts.

You just know the Yankees threw that game.

Which fanbase is the most unable to handle the banter behind the Indians?

Only after the Red Sox choked hard against Baltimore.

>six years ago

Fuck

cubs

Mets and Yankees. There's something about New Yorkers that make them incredibly thin skinned and unbearably pompous all at the same time. Of course, that's what makes it so much fun to troll them.

You're delusional.

>BAJP is a decent guy. You guys are just trying to meme him as a bad dude.
>BAJP
>decent guy
Do you not remember what he got banned almost the entire season for? Calling him fat and making fun of him for cheering for two teams is all fun and games, but the dude is legitimately a piece of shit.

What did he get banned for?

Dude was straight up and unironically Sup Forums on here for years. When the whole Adam Jones episode happened earlier this season, he was being insufferable as shit with his alt-right crap. That's what finally did him in, and it was like a 4 or 5 month ban. He's gotten better now, but that doesn't change that he was an insufferable shit on here for years. Him cheering for two teams just gave us more to make fun of him for.

Cheering for two teams is gay, but I'm okay with the Alt-Right shit. This is Sup Forums. You want some lefty bullshit you can take your ass to reddit.

Doyers

>hating the alt-right means you’re a liberal
Wew lad. This is a sports board, no one wants your retarded bullshit here.

>get out of my circlejerk
This site ain't your sekrit club homo

Order in the court!

Let's be honest here for a second. How bad is it really to cheer for two teams? Especially if one is AL and the other NL and especially if one is the fucking whos!

You're just as retarded as him

Hi AJ

Trip on, AJ

You have to understand that everything is bipolar now... FUCKING EVERYTHING

>muh trip boogeyman
Tell me one fucking thing the whos have done in the past decade. And then tell me all what the Cards have done.

Cardinals won in 2011

>If your team sucks, then you get to cheer for multiple teams
Funny how BAJP is the only Whos fan on this board who does this.

No one is mad about the cards or whos
You're retarded for ever defending being a fag of two teams
And put your trip back on

>being a fan of a team that wears pinstripes

Pinstripes are the gayest thing in baseball.

>Being a fan of any team that wears purple

this is going to be a really boring off season if the only guy we get to hate and make fun of is BAJP.

2015-2016
>DG cant handle his booze and admits he pays fat girls to pee on them

2016-2017
>MoLester cant handle his booze and admits that he's poor and he french kisses gay guys in boystown to get free drinks

2017-2018
>hating BAJP because he likes two baseball teams, which he has pretty much been doing for the last 3-4 years on here...pretty weak bros.

the fag does actually travel to see both of them play every year. i gotta give him credit for that.

Someone should just create a charcater

Wait what the fuck?

By that logic how did the cubs win the world series then with Theo's support for Trump?

What the fuck? What the fuck is wrong with people?

>hating BAJP because he likes two baseball teams
Yep. Glad you're catching up

Should we roll for one?

www.random.org

the two curses canceled each other out

Granted every current MLB uniform with purple is awful, but purple can be very good.

the mo'Lester and DG happenings were among the greatest things to ever happen on this general, and you can't prove otherwise.

Get this dicks herpes shit off my offseason /mlb/.

randomly pick a team
randomlists.com/random-mlb-team

randomly make a villian
springhole.net/writing_roleplaying_randomators/bigbad.htm

randomly pick a name
random-name-generator.info

put it together and what have you got? bippity boppity autism

Josie Deal, the Witch of the Rockies.

>Reds
>Manipulative sorceress who uses advanced technology
>Lucia Lune

Wat