youtube.com/watch?v=ilCmywMin8I
rottentomatoes.com/m/get_out
rottentomatoes.com/m/evil_dead_2_dead_by_dawn
youtube.com/watch?v=fcbj8BBsWSA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

and once again that uncle tom house nigger ruins a perfect film

>99%
>GET OUT is apparently one of the best movies ever
Why do people still pretend rotten tomatoes is legit?

Armond is pretty much never wrong these days.

FUCK YOU AND YOUR LIES OP!

1/10 made me look

Here's the review, idk what you guys are talking about

nationalreview.com/article/445206/jordan-peeles-get-out-trite-get-whitey-movie

rottentomatoes.com/m/get_out/

>Edit source

Sup Forums please

>thought provoking

youtube.com/watch?v=ilCmywMin8I

>Reducing racial politics to trite horror-comedy, it’s an Obama movie for Tarantino fans.

fuckin kek'd, Is there anything this man can't do?

If he hates it its probably worth seeing
>Le contrarian black man is always right!
Lmao

Rotten tomatoes isn't trustworthy but it's a good way to see if the film is shit or not.
Just look for Amy Nicholson's review, if it's fresh then the movie is guaranteed garbage.

>"seamlessly weaves its trenchant social critiques"
>seamlessly
yeah ok

So, I read the synopsis of the plot, and it's not what you think it be like it is, but it kind of do.

Spoilers below:

White people want to be black, so they're using science to put white brains in black bodies. Only it's stupid science, because somehow the original personalities don't totally go away despite having new brains in them. What the fuck ever.

The problem I have with this is that it's LITERALLY the racial reverse of another horror movie that came out a few years ago. Spoilered below to not give away the twist.

Skeleton Key. That was about black voodoo folks putting their minds in white bodies. EXACTLY the same, but you know what that movie didn't have? Hordes of #WOKE people on the internet calling it a super important movie for Trump's America. In fact, do you know what Skeleton Key got on Rotten Tomatoes? 38%. 38 fucking percent for the EXACT SAME REVEAL.

If anyone tells you this movie here is important, you can tell them to fuck off.

I had a kek.

(((RT)))
Nah

I was just thinking about that the other day, glad I'm the only one.

Is Skeleton Key worth watching?

MADMAN
A
D
M
A
N

Skeleton Key was comfy bayou kino.
Okay it wasn't very good but I did enjoy it.

>wanting to be black

I actually saw this last night and I absolutely duckin despised it. Guess I hate niggers now. I can't wait for all the debates that are gonna come out of this piece of shit.

do you not agree that whatever (((message))) this movie is sending is not painfully obvious

RT also says that My Life as a Zucchini is 100% as well.

It really is depressing if anything. I wouldn't care if it was 60-70% of critics. But 100%? What's the point of critics if they all think the same thing?

RT was actually useful 10 years ago. Now it's predictable.

Yeah but that isn't CERTIFIED

This man will still be referring to Obama 10 years from now.

He can't help it.

>spoils the ending in the first sentence

Day of the rope when?

>Sup Forums weenie thinking his opinions are valid

top kek mate

Except that it is.

ACTUALLY, the white people want black bodies because it's "in." I remember someone leaking this months ago and their leak was the same as the synopsis. The trailers give away the twist that Rose was in on it, being an active recruiter, relying on blacks wanting a piece of dat whitey ass, at any rate.

Peele's message is schizophrenic. It's either that black people need to stay away from whitey, or "white people is an abomination y'all." That's all Key and Peele do, Armond was totally spot on with that. They like to hem and haw between hating their black heritage and their white heritage. Maybe that's their message after all, that race mixing leads to an indecisive, insecure person who is split between races and has no heritage that he can call his.

BTFO is so overused by now. Only shills use it. Back to Sup Forums with you shariablue. What grows in all fields?

What's wrong with this? What is this film about?

are you dumb? the average rating is 8.3 - the tomatometer score is simply how many people gave it over a 6

Critics who didn't like movie won't write negative reviews because they're scared of political witch-hunting, which would end their career as a critic.

Meanwhile there's an influx of critics who wouldn't have given a shit about the movie, but wrote stellar reviews because it supports their worldview/political agenda.

You see how the OP shows ONE negative review? Check again.
rottentomatoes.com/m/get_out

It's zero. ZERO negative reviews.

It's the same with Ghostbusters, except it's worse this time since the nation's atmosphere has become more politically-divided since then and the issue is race relations instead of opposite-sex relations.

>Peele's message is schizophrenic
Or maybe their message is more nuanced and they make fun of both blacks and whites.

If I had to take a stab in the dark, it's about someone's life as a zucchini.

Wouldn't he like it since it makes fun of the pavement ape culture about interracial dating?
also:
Why are plebs pretending to care about film criticism now?

For years you iqlets called Brody and White pretentious and anyone that agreed with them hipsters. Has your taste film improved now or are you still the tasteless drones you were when you cried hipster and that fun should be allowed since film is supposed to be """entertainment"""

or is this another excuse to shitpost and stay away from developing better taste again?

>not reading the review by the king of Sup Forums

So, it's treason then.

is that a tranny?

how in the world is that more nuanced?

It was received very well at last year's Cannes.

1. "TONI ERDMANN" (Maren Ade) FIPRESCI Price [8.25/127 1.5]
2. "LA MORT DE LOUIS XIV" (Alberto Serra) Special Screening [8.19/48 1.0]
3. "MY LIFE AS A ZUCCHINI (Ma vie de Courgette)" (Claude Barras) Annecy Prix spéciaux [8.00/22 1.6]
4. "ELLE" (Paul Verhoeven) [7.93/91 1.4]

Though, it has less reviews than other films.

>waaaah he talk bad about STAR WARS waaaah

>thinking plot is the most important part of the movie

No user
You will be roped

It criticizes both sides of this conflict. It's not schizophrenic, he just doesn't fully identify with either of them.

Is there anything more scary than being a black man in America?

>Or maybe their message is more nuanced and they make fun of both blacks and whites.

halfway there, K&P stuff always has the conflict from their biracial identities, yet armond always reveals when identity politics are used to prop up artistically vacant work.

>Peele's message is schizophrenic
>Or maybe their message is more nuanced and they make fun of both blacks and whites.

Key and Peele are the mixed race equivalent of that white dentist on Seinfeld who converted to Judaism just so he can make the jokes.

"We're black, so we can make skits about stupid pro football player names!"

"We're white, so we can make a horror movie about scary white folks, yo."

It's awful that black and white people tend to shun mixed race kids... way to go justifying that sentiment, K&P.

Daily reminder that Armond loved Hidden Figures.

so because i share a different political ideology than you, i cant spot bad writing and obvious critical pandering?

What's wrong with identity politics in a movie?

Nominated for both Best Animated and Best Foreign too.

I'd say Skeleton Key is a better horror movie, because it doesn't fucking telegraph the ending of the movie while also dropping clues about it. In Skeleton Key, you have voodoo. Voodoo doesn't have just ONE possible use that gives away the plot.

Meanwhile, in Get Out, you have a character who's a fucking BRAIN SURGEON. Gee, I can't possibly guess what's going to be the plot reveal of this one, guys.

If you're a neo-Nazi then you're probably even more biased than any liberal critic.

Being a white man in a black neighborhood

based swaglord

>What's wrong with identity politics in a movie?

nothing as long as there is base underneath. it's why moonlight and hidden figures have greatness that gets buried.

>a different political ideology

A "political ideology" that exclusively people with low intelligence belong to.

> i cant spot bad writing and obvious critical pandering

Correct, you can't. You, like every other polerina, are effectively brain dead. You've probably never had an unbiased thought in your life. Your internalized definition of "pandering" is literally anything that doesn't pander to you, which is the hilarious bit of irony inherent in every Sup Forums shitpost.

Armond loved Hidden Figures and hated Moonlight.

imho both are good things made into trash for slightly different reasons

Is this the best line of criticism of 2017?

also he didn't hate moonlight, he just said it had no balls

>Race baiting movie made at the height of sjw-ism only to further tensions

And people wonder why we hate niggers

Finally. I have been expecting this my whole life, the perfect movie.

LGTSS:
>117-1

>Stepford Wives

Horror film about how creepy white people are, made by white people. People are fine with that because they know it's true.

>Village of the Damned

Horror film about how creepy white people are, made by white people. People are fine with that because they know it's true.

>Get Out

Horror film about how creepy white people are. Racists anal-ragnarok'd because a black person made it.

Stay mad, racists.

you do realize that rotten tomatoes scores just mean reviews liked the movie. it could be a 6/10 score but that will still add a positive rating to it

Wrong. He hated Moonlight for "Moonlight pleads for pity for a gay, black character, and pity is always for the weak".

The whole review is pretty shitty.

It's 8.2 currently, so they liked it quite a bit.

>Is there anything this man can't do
He can't agree that anything that others like is good, save other contrarians

I mean, I agree with the guy about a lot, but at this point he is laughably transparent. He literally lauds everything most people hate and critically slams everything most people like. I would respect his willingness to go against the grain more if it wasn't so obvious he's trolling for clicks. I'll give the guy this, he has a talent for shitting out pretentious college-level essays on why everything he likes is right and everything he hates is wrong.

Fuck, I could smear shit on celluloid and as long as some majority of people someonewhere liked it he would dive in headfirst to sing it's praises.

The point of the review is that Moonlight is one of the few movies that really shows the shit of the black community, but where it could take a truly defiant stance, it looks for pity. That is where it fails. The attitude is the difference between Hidden Figures and Moonlight and why a beautifully made thing becomes sjw bullshit.

Fuck that guy, and fuck you. I do what I want.

>tfw too smart to fight white genocide

blah blah blah no one cares

How could a white persons brain fit in a black person's skull??

So why Hidden Figures isn't a sjw bullshit, but Moonlight is?

>is one of the few movies that really shows the shit of the black community
He never said this.

Is he /ournigger/?

*tips centrism*

>genre spoofs by the Wayans family, particularly the ingenious Little Man, or the recent Eddie Murphy films (The Klumps, Norbit, Meet Dave, A Thousand Words) that are so personal and ingenious, they transcend racial categorization.

Oh, Armond.

>you do realize that rotten tomatoes scores just mean reviews liked the movie.
but that's not how normies view the website

am i the only Sup Forums guy excited about this movie? I'm just happy something riding the line between comedy and horror is coming out.

Are you implying that I actually know how Rotten Tomatoes works?

>André Téchiné’s exhilarating observation of French and Algerian teens in love anticipates New Europe’s complicated future; Barry Jenkins reduced the black gay American protagonist in his movie to an identity-politics martyr. A humane, visionary work vs. condescending, politically correct propaganda.
Or maybe an European, not-mainstream movie vs an American popular movie that everyone likes?

Joseph Graham’s intimate, multi-character cityscape follows the spiritual journey of several Philadelphia gay men, while Moonlight (yes, that con job again) exploits “minority” status to sentimentalize victimization. The personal vs. the pseudo-political.
I don't know, it seems like he hated Moonlight a lot.

And this one is probably his worst opinion.

>Hidden Figures > Elle Theodore Melfi’s >pre-feminist heroic trio outperform Paul Verhoeven’s Euro-trash post-feminist heroine. In the former, the personal humanizes politics, while the personal is shallowly politicized in the latter.

Wait, so why the fuck do they want to be black? This seems like a fucking stupid thing. Also, what's the purpose of the knight?

>That one special snowflake who has to stand out by being the only negative review

Ruined Toy Story 3's score with a review that was so contrived to be negative it was nearly impossible to read.

im not a neo-nazi, but i dislike the current racial tension and can spot anti white BS where i see it. (its everywhere its, not that hard)
>exclusively low intelligent people belong to
how do you determine my ideology? jumping to conclusions and insults isnt something, traditionally, that intelligent people (like yourself) do. given the current state of our countries political and social environment its a fair assumption that a movie titled "get out" where white people are members of a racist cult, is a tad bit biased. i get social commentary and can even respect that which i dont agree with but this just seems a tad bit lazy/easy/dumb. idk though im really not that smart.

World's Smartest Critic Cole Smithey also helped.

before you beat me to it
>countries
>country's

rottentomatoes.com/m/evil_dead_2_dead_by_dawn

There are plenty of movies he likes that are praised by critics. It's just that they're all indie or foreign films, so no one cares.

>implying Key & Peele aren't /ourguys/

youtube.com/watch?v=fcbj8BBsWSA

People will still watch it though.

Hidden Figures got $164m on a $25m budget, despite the premise being BLACK GURL POWAH and LOLOL U WHITE NASA NERDS JUST GOT SCHOOLED XDDD

its disgusting that this hit 100% fresh. Even by watching the trailer most lefties wouldn't be dumb enough to call it perfect, yet the media literally does not care how much it shows it's bias. Are movie critics complete cowards now?

You guys should watch Chris gets cuckedmanns review. It's fucking hilarious he throws in a picture of him awkwardly in a picture with a bunch of nigs. It's pure meme magic its hilarious

>Even by watching the trailer

The trailer is Cabin in the Woods level misrepresentative of the actual movie.

Good on him. Toy story 3 is not fucking perfect you cretin.

100% Fresh =/= 10/10 you mong.