Is she overrated?

Is she overrated?

In the rest of society yes.

On Sup Forums she is horribly underrated by neckbeard turbovirgins. She is pretty, she can sort of act, and she doesn't want to chop your dick off.

Yes.

I wouldn't mind her as much if she wasn't so stuck up and full of herself.
She's attractive and has a decent amount of acting skills, but she acts likes she's above everyone.

No. She a real human being.

>"Feminist"
>Against the objectivication of women
>poses shirtless

SHE CANT ACT

Nah she's cool

>she doesn't want to chop your dick off
But that's not true

>if she wasn't so stuck up and full of herself. She's attractive and has a decent amount of acting skills, but she acts likes she's above everyone.
p much this

She's good looking and I would fucking destroy her, given the chance, but she's not a huge actress and for some reason she thinks otherwise

>white woman feels like prisoner while making millions of dollars for looking cute and not being able to act at all

wew

$47, rotten tomatoes, imdb etc...

she is JUST tier but harry potter is enough to give her a "career" for the next 50 years. she can't act

No.

Shes rated just right.

>a spoiled opinionated bad actress

She is a celebrity (someone praised more for looks than talents), and being celebrity equals overrating, because "muh Emma looks soooo cuuuuute in those heeeels!".

She was the only one in the HP cast that showed up to act desu
Since then its been really hard to see her in any other way, which is really just proof that she is horrible at picking projects
She needs someone who can manage her career better.

Imagine to be her pusy slave where she holds your face and grinds her soaking wet pusy on your face until you cant breathe but still beg her for more while she squeals and laughs in delight before insulting you and punching your balls and twisting your nipples and spitting on your face

Someone didn't love you enough when you were little did they?

how dare you say these thing about my wife you burgerboy

this.

nah nigga
she good

THESE MILLIONS OF DOLLARS ARE OPPRESSING ME!

>"Feminist"
>Against the objectivication of women
>supports an anti-feminist ideology

Yes. People think because she did a good job playing Hermione that she can act, but the only reason she did a good job is because Hermione is a smug cunt. Emma was basically just being herself in the movie.

leftists are full of inconsistencies, that's nothing new

To be fair, acting is an art like any other and most graphic artists I know just do the jobs they're paid to do but don't really like the work they're doing because it isn't engaging or challenging or just not interesting to them. Rick Moranis originally left acting because of his wife's death but later he just didn't find any of the work he was being offered that interesting. Of course, at that point he could afford to make that decision.

Those manhands

It's called being empowered and embracing your beauty.

And a real hero

This made me moist

>this will never happen
;_; jdimsatbh

boner stop

I want her to stand on my balls

they do look alike

she's a terrible actress that's for sure

This is accurate.

not enough pantsu content

my balls and emma? yeah sure
their acting abilities are kind of the same, too

Emma is sexy. I want her to bully me.

Is this real? Are there more?

I'd say 95% of Sup Forums has more feminine hands than hers. A whole life of avoiding manual labor tends to keep them dainty.