Is Juliette Lewis the worst, most repulsive actress in Hollywood?

Is Juliette Lewis the worst, most repulsive actress in Hollywood?

>ugly as sin
>drones like a retard
>cross eyed
>acting as flat as a board

Why was she ever a thing? She ruined Natural Born Killers because I'm supposed to pretend every guy thinks she's the most gorgeous woman on earth.

You forgot Scientologist.

Odd thing to get so worked up about, OP

user, would you do me a favor and eat my pussy for me?

Wasn't she photographed getting fucked by that one weirdo photographer

>I'm supposed to pretend every guy thinks she's the most gorgeous woman on earth.

But then why did Mickey cheat on her?

I'd spray her with my mule juice

BASED

If can't help it, she ruined so many fucking movies in the 90s and I can't fathom how, with all the beautiful, charismatic women that try to make it in Hollywood, this inbred cunt makes it.

no hes right even when i was a child i remember even single fucking thing she was in being completely ruined by her

please continue

preach it, user

can't stand this bitch

she did ruin cape fear now that I think about it

i'd still hit it doggystyle

after a couple of miller lite tallboys, mind you

anyone eve see way of the gun? very little dialogue other than the constant moaning of this cunt

she's really repulsive for some reason, she could be a crack whore in some shady motel

I couldn't even remember who she was or what she's been in.
I even searched IMDB for her, and while i've seen quite a few movies she's been in, I can't remember her characters at all.

Semi related question - Whats worse, being a bad actor, or being one that no one remembers?

that was a lookalike

>NBK
>Strange Days
>Dusk till dawn
Nah she's fine. Also really enjoyed her music, she performed those PJ Harvey covers in strange days.

>that one weirdo photographer
You will show Uncle Terry the respect he deserves, asshole.

She has her moments

THIS BITCH ALMOST RUINED STRANGE DAYS!!! SHE CAN'T FUCKING ACT CAN'T SING AND IS UGLY AS FUCK, I WAS SO FUCKING MAD.

The one no one remembers. Being a bad actor means that you can get cast in comedy roles or b-movies at worst and become a meme actor at best. Or you just have to suck cock a little more.

It's like how truly terrible movies aren't the awful ones, but the ones that failed to make any emotional impact at all.

fuck no, i rather eat a bag of shit

>miller lite tallboys
this is a 10/10 """"""""""beer"""""""""""" in america

i'm a simple man with simple tastes

you are a simple faggot with terrible tastes

You're a fucking redditor.

Yeah, even when I was younger I never really understood her.
I always thought, "Is she supposed to be hot?"
I still find her unattractive and her acting sucks.

Delicious flat chest tho.

Not really.

Maybe she was cool. Possibly fun to work with. A personality goes a long way, not that any of you can relate.

i just cracked a tallboy open in honor of you guise

What did she do to kill her career again? She was Winona Ryder tier for awhile and went out the same way except not shoplifting.

i think she has a pretty amazing body of work tbqh

She's 'hot'ugly

she was sexy in strange days
plus she can sing so that helped.

Is that why you euroshits drink Budweiser like it's going out of style?

Are you fucking delusional? She made NBK nearly unwatchable.

>Budweiser

Well Budweiser comes from czechia here so it's actually european

Anyone else feel second-hand embarrassment whenever obvious middle aged men who grew up in the 90's, come here to bitch?

I mean, do you really think anyone here fucking relates to you?

I liked when she showed her armpit hair.

Kek

>JL
>Jennifer Lawrence

This... ugly as sin, but strangely fuckable...

I feel the same about Julia Stiles and Drew Barrymore.

They're ugly as fuck but everyone pretends they're hot.

She was really good in Kalifornia. That was a great performance from her. I never thought she was attractive but she's a pretty good actress. In some roles, she's been downright great. She's had her bad moments, of course, but for the most part she's a talented actress.

>Drew Barrymore.

oh yeah, this one's definitely ugly, don't remember who Stiles is though
Sarah Jessica Parker should also never appear near the word sex, actually she shouldn't appear anywhere