HAPPENING: 30K HILLARY CLINTON PRIVATE EMAILS LEAKED

In case it hasn't been posted here already:

>wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/?q=iraq|baghdad|basra|mosoul&mfrom&mto&title¬itle&date_from&date_to&nofrom¬o&count=50&sort=0#searchresult

Other urls found in this thread:

wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/20548
youtube.com/watch?v=5jeQmJjclEg
breitbart.com/tech/2016/07/04/wikileaks-releases-clinton-war-emails/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Bumparoo

These legit?

>hilldog shills already trying to derail the thread
NOT THIS TIME FAGGOT

fuck off Bill.

It wouldn't matter if there was video footage of Hillary murdering one of Bills underaged rape victims. The media wouldn't cover it and the government wouldn't touch it.

This isn't news. These are the old emails that been out for months now.

>March
fuck of

Paint me surprised

its always good to educate Summer.

wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/20548
>from Harvey Weinstein
>I did my best to flatten Romney in a cool kind of way, and talked about how Donald Trump was uncool was the least I could do.
Citizens United was a mistake.

>first posted on March16 2016
Why are you posting this like its new?

Because its new?

Bumping to combat the shills.

I've been through some and they're really not that interesting. Usual shit like saying hi, having rundowns of well known intelligence, and talking about news stories.

Original Message ---- From: McHale, Judith A To: H; Mills, Cheryl D ; Sullivan, Jacob J Cc: DiMartino, Kitty Sent: Tue Nov 30 02:15:25 2010 Subject: Troubling wikileaks covereage Just landed in Hong Kong en route to Jakara. I am extremely concerned about the turn the coverage is taking and making it seem as if State is the culprit in this disaster. See below. You are all closer to this then I am but I believe I realize that may be politically challenging but the current situation is untenable. Thoughts ? Can Phillipe engage off record with traveling press ? WikiLeaks, Hillary Clinton, and the Smoking GunThe leaked cables make it impossible for Hillary Clinton to continue as secretary of state. "

Bump bump Clinton stumped

"The State Department also sought biometric information on North Korean diplomats, security-council permanent representatives, "key UN officials," and other diplomats at the United Nations.Of course, U.S. diplomats have always collected information, no matter where posted. And, as the New York Times reports today, the United States has routinely placed intelligence officers abroad under the diplomatic cover of a State Department posting. But the price of a diplomat (or undercover intelligence officer) overstepping to engage in what the host nation considers to be spying has always been expulsion or, as illustrated earlier this month inNorway, a demand that the U.S. ambassador explain the "spying."As the Times and other publications report, international treaties make the United Nations a spy-free zoneā€”or at least they're supposed to make it spy-free. "In one 2004 episode, a British official revealed that the United States and Britain eavesdropped on Secretary General Kofi Annan in the weeks before the invasion of Iraq in 2003," the Times reports. Anne Applebaum writes in Slatetoday that nobody should be honestly horrified at the image of the United States spying in the United Nations. Nobody in the diplomatic community is. But that doesn't mean that they're not going to take advantage of the moment to demand retribution that will shame the high-and-mighty United States.There is no way that the new Wikileaks leaks don't leave Hillary Clinton holding the smoking gun. The time for her departure may come next week or next month, but sooner or later, tthe weakened and humiliated secretary of state will have to pay. "

m8 that's from 2010, long before the Benghazi debacle.

99.9% of this shit is either people emailing her news articles or simple shit like saying "hi".

I doubt there's anything all that revealing in there, we'd need ~100 Sup Forumsacks to work on this shit for a few days to go through all of the articles.

No, it's fucking 4 months old. We had a month of digging threads for Soros related shit.
>combat the shills
you happening fags are retarded cancer, this isn't even new, you're all just gullible idiots that jump every time some attention whore baits you for replies. fucking idiots.

Oh really? What about this?

I've been through some and they're really not that interesting. Usual shit like saying hi, having rundowns of well known intelligence, and talking about news stories.

same fag on a proxy

Bump again you faggots

Let's combat this notion that I haven't been through some and they're really not that interesting. Usual shit like saying hi, having rundowns of well known intelligence, and talking about news stories.

same fag on a proxy...look ma, i can proxy

>From: amseleM
>To: Amselem, W Lewis

Not her.

UNLEASH HELL

How are we supposed to sort through 30k+ e-mails? Goddamn it, Julian, you're supposed to sort through the noise. What the fuck else is he doing in that embassy?

same fag on a proxy...am I on a proxy yet?

Meme me, mate.

>Not her
>It's not my classified Intel FBI!
>I-I'm just holding it for a friend!
No one gives a shit who it is, that's not the question here.

THEY DID IT THE ABSOLUTE MADMAN

LET US BUMP IT UP
BUMP UP THE JAM

these aren't new releases

old emails are old

saged and forgotten

(((Weinstein)))

TRYIN TO SLIDE IT

these are old emails that we've already been through.

be my guest and try to find something new. i'll wait.

hahahahahah

Spread this Like fags spread poz loads

a little video for waiting

youtube.com/watch?v=5jeQmJjclEg

4 Months isn't new? What planet do you live on nigger? We aren't a cult. Any new users should see this.

Anything really really juicy? Like how she's a paid whore by the house of Saud?

Reminder to praise Kek for his chaotic ways

What will even happen if hillary goes to jail?

What did this posr say eh?

>TRYIN TO SLIDE IT
No you fucking cancer fag, we're just tired of you morons making fake threads trying to mainupulate people to help you shit up the board with LARPy "Im an FBI agent" or "Im an NSA agent" bullshit threads, and "Wikileaks just leaked hillary emails (that they actually leaked back in March)" -- while you stupid fucks spam "TRYING TO SLIDE IT" over and over. YOU are the fucking shills sliding the board, YOU are the faggots fallse flagging and sinking legit threads.

FUCK HAPPENING FAG CANCER

>30k mail
how can one person write 30k mail ?!

She won't but if we spread this it'll look real bad to Bernie fags on the fence

Its their job.

>2010-11-26
old as fuck, this is like 4 years old
where's the new shit

It probably includes recieved e-mails too.

That's when she was secretary of state dingus

F R E E _ G U C C I F E R

Who's tired? The shills?

Name a single time an Argentinian poster contributed something to the board.

Oh wait, you can't because that has NEVER FUCKING HAPPENED. So shut the fuck up you filthy shitskin.

Hillary is the Teflon Con.

None of this shit will stick, ever. Get it through your heads, only thing is to make the world aware she can get herself out of any mess with manipulation and bullshit.

This shit is so old. Wake me up when the deleted ones leak

They literally only send her news articles like they're some kind of secret.
Bitch should know what's in the news before its ever even thought of.

Fucking Soros motherfuckers running every hope my country has by electing their commiefag puppets

SHILLED

Every few years the feds/FBI shows up to dig up another rural patch in Milford looking for Jimmy Hoffa. The last time it happened I had a good laugh and I asked my dad if this meant that the feds really were retarded. He looked at me and said, very seriously, "No, it means that if the FBI wants you, they will never, ever give up."

I stopped laughing. The last person in Michigan to laugh at the FBI was Kwame Kilpatrick. He's not laughing anymore. The FBI landed on Detroit with both feet and fucking cleaned house. If there is ONE thing you do not do, it is laugh at the fucking FBI, and that's all Hillary has done.

I'm in Albania. Why do I have US ip? WTF? CIA?

that's not going to happen. at most it could keep her from getting the dem nom, in which case i assume biden would swoop in and kek bernie

i'm not even bothering to read the emails, i'm getting enough amusement from really, really angry, people (person?) in this thread. like who the fuck gets that pissed off about a repost?

we wag the dog now!

You stupid faggots

breitbart.com/tech/2016/07/04/wikileaks-releases-clinton-war-emails/

Yes there are new e-mails. Shills fuck off.

this t b h
and obama has made the FBI a laughing stock, do you really think they'll take that sitting down?
They want Trump as president more than any of us, possibly all of us combined. They want their shackles taken off.

>Citizens United was a mistake.

No, it was proper interpretation of the First Amendment.

The problem is that the founders did not envision how the First Amendment would be abused.

>Donald Trump was uncool
I don't know, he has a private jet. How is he not cool?

You can't abuse free speech. It's a fucking RIGHT for a reason.

Most of this shit seems pretty trivial. Is there anything particularly damning in there?

Now imagine her with normal hair.

>billionaires and corporations
>who are hell bent on destroying America
>and who own most congressmen / judges / media outlets
>can't abuse free speech

Yes they can, and yes they have.

any good highlights?

He's right.
Sup Forums seems to Alex Johnsise itself recently, that makes it more and more harmless.

Go dig on the Clinton Foundation if you want to make something useful.

when corporations are considered entities that get rights, yes you can.

>They want Trump as president more than any of us, possibly all of us combined. They want their shackles taken off.

Oh, I'm fucking sure. Imagine that your job is to protect the country and you have a marxist piece of shit as your boss who prevents you from doing your job. Imagine having all these leads on muslim terrorists within the country and you're not allowed to go after any of them. Imagine seeing all the shootings and bombings occur, knowing that you could've stopped it and you were so close, but were cockblocked by the nigger in chief. Imagine going home to your family and friends and everyone thinking your an incompetent shitstain because you're not effective at your job.

hmm

Two words:

Able Danger.

The FBI is now a meme, infiltrated by Marxists, brown ethnic separatists, and various paid-off goons. I really pity the agents who joined to protect their country, only to find out that their hands are tied by literal undercover Muslims and communists. If they don't busy Shillary and her WHOLE FUCKING CREW by ANY MEANS NECESSARY they deserve to be defunded.

Why can't we download the whole data set? Why do we have to use Wikileaks retarded web interface?

>Moloch
>Only 1 found

disappointed

The FBI would be watching you if you saw it before it was deleted.

watching yoooouu
watching meeeeeee