Other urls found in this thread:

celebritytypes.com/political-coordinates/test.php
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

pretty much everyone here I thought

INTP/INTJ

Upper mid blue though

Is this called super pseudo science?

Hitler was an iNFj

This makes zero sense, I really don't think personality type has alot to do with political afflictions

I'm INFJ and blue outside the center box

I wasn't rejected from art school btw

It absolutely doesn't. Whoever made it pulled it out of their ass

I don't put much into the persobality types and political affiliations.

Although the personality type by itself is a decent Indicator.

I'm ISTJ. I've never seen a fellow ISTJ.

Hitler was left wing

INTJ

ISTP

Yeah, I agree

Both are useful indicators by themselves (I really enjoy MBTI) but combining these just doesn't make any sense to me

ISTJ reporting in

It's less a personality test, more of a test for cognitive preferences. There is also a mild correlation with political affiliation where intuitive feelers (Keirsey called them Idealists) tend to be leftists.

I'm INTJ, and I am definitely not some lefty fag Reddit retard. I'm fairly/pol/erized

Bullshit, I'm entj and I'm right libertarian

I'm INTP and i am Authoritarian

Myers-Briggs is pseudoscientific nonsense that traces back to (((Freud))) through Jung. It's nothing more than a horoscope and basically everyone on the internet is an INTP/J.

INFP

Come at me fascies REEEEE

Came here from CNN

>Libertarian
>Jew
Pick one

How do you even expect to control all that money with such little control of the people?

ESTJ

Pick two and then sell heroine to kindergarten prostitutes.

>muh feels tends Democrat
s h o c k i n g

Wow, I'm INTP and pretty much exactly where it is on that chart. Left/right balance is the only sane way to go, although I would be a bit more libertarian than that.

Judaism is Communism

You forgot, friend. I'm a leftist. We, by definition, can't into money

I'm INTJ and that's complete bulltshit

It's both and you know it. The eternal Jew wrecked working class sentiment and concerns with Communism and wrecked right wing thought and traditionalism with Libertarianism. They can do naught but destroy the creations of the European man.

ENTJ and right bang in the centre of the first quadrant

Highest IQ is center, though.

euphoric gentleman

yeah

INTP here

>modern political compass

No one cares

different result on 16personalities though

INTP-A

oops

Y'all niggas' narcissistic tendencies have led you to post in a data mining thread.

I post different results each time I see one, cry more faggot

INTJ here and got the same. I am dead center between left-right with a very slight authoritarian inclination.

Leftists, communists = Internationalism, borders are evil, refugees welcome
Libertarians, capitalists = Globalism, open borders, we need cheap labor

They're the same atm.

INTP-A

>Sup Forums
>right wing

We're a containment board everywhere else is a liberal shithole. Sup Forums is probably the next best thing to Sup Forums and that's still majority SJW cucks even in /brit/.

INTP

>INTJ
>Authoritarian degenerate communist

Fuck off

ISTJ here, so close...

ESTJ-A

Really? ENTP predicts my square location nearly perfectly.

..... interdesting.

ENTJ, but I get a different result each time I take it mostly based on how my week went

ENTJ, mid-left blue

55% Extroverted
91% iNtuition
100% Thinking
82% Perceiving

i want a monarchy with democraty only at a city level

Most board is Sup Forums in denial. Hate Sup Forums but act like Sup Forums.

>le master trole

Just to ask, how many individuals here obtained a "-Turbulent" for their final personality trait?

libertarians hate globalism
for libertarians it's Individualism>Nationalism>Globalism

you should check up on the German libertarian party "Partei der Vernunft" (PDV) and what they have to say about the European Union

None of us, you have autism

>INTP
>Ind. 49%

I'm also neutral on D&D affinity charts.

Intp

Lower blue

16personalities is weird. i've taken the test on a lot of other sites and got ISTP every time. i took it on 16personalities and got INTP i think (whatever the one with the purple woman in the labcoat is).

I'm INFJ (though close to INTJ) and am dead center on the political compass.

The mainstream perception of a libertarian is socially liberal and fiscally conservative.

There are also national anarchist/anarcho-fascists but they don't represent the euro right wing movement.

there's a reason Sup Forums and the rest of Sup Forums are separated. other than like Sup Forums /cgl/ and /lit/ most boards are either apolitical or vaguely right leaning. but all boards would be on the libertarian side, except for Sup Forums because of this board's fascination with adolf and the nazis, so Sup Forums is in it's own corner.

I'm INTP

INFP, yep it's true

Hello my friend. Are you too depressed and self-loathing?

INFP, somewhere between council communist and insurrectionary anarchist.

Not sure the peace sign is a good representation though. I'd liquidate a fascist given the chance.

INTP in the Gray/Green/Yellow field here

ESTP god race

What are your thoughts on automation and anti-work?

ENTP

Probably the only turbulent one here

what is this test?

ENTJ master race reporting in.

INTP

Also what does constitution party actually do?

I guess that statistically validates my special-snowflake status.

ENTJ here

ESTP-A
This is basically considered right wing facist in Canada

> considered right wing facist
oh you

INFP, no surprise.

Automation should be adopted when it's sufficently beneficial to do so (cost,quality,etc). All for shrinking work hours but not sure people should be able to just not contribute

They believe the US was founded as a Christian nation and want to interpret the constitution in that sense.

I stop short of saying they want an outright theocracy, but it's close.

I demand 1 rare pepe

celebritytypes.com/political-coordinates/test.php

my rarest

ISTJ deporting sins. I knew 2 others in high school. All of us were honor roll and 1 became ASB president.

Ayy, my master race bro!

INTJ. These were my results.

It's already highly beneficial, problem is the work day is stretched to maximise profit for a select few. If we got rid of the pointless jobs which create nothing, and just aimed to give everyone a decent standard of living, it makes clear sense to adopt mass automation. It's coming whether we like it or not, it's just whether capitalism creates a load of makework jobs like advertising to fill in people's time, or we just people have fun and enjoy leisure time.

Russell suggested a 4 hour day was feasible back in the 1930s. Frankly that could easily be outdone in the modern age.

ENFJ here.
Cool.

>authoritarian
>right

Pick one.

Also, don't feel like taking this test again, but my results are right leaning and very far down at libertarian.

hardcore libertarians with christianity mixed in

Fucking AnCaps, I thought you all died and became nazis.

INFP conservative here.

Does this mean I'm retarded?