I can't make fun of American sports anymore since my gf is from Ohio

I can't make fun of American sports anymore since my gf is from Ohio...

>Greece
>gf is from Ohio
She move to Greece? Why in the fuck would anyone do that?

>Ohio
You got yourself a real corn fed woman there. Great excuse to be a Cavs fan to be honest.

>Ohio

Greece likes dem BIG BITCHES

I met her through the internet I will get an american visa

fuck off normie

This thread is for whites only. Fuck off.

kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

>Ohio
I'm sorry.

>whites only
>American flag
wew lad

I had an american gF and still did. you need some banter in a relationship. it has to be one sided though

what? if we can get married in greece I can apply for visa idiot

Your presidents mother was a fucking Scot who couldn't speak English, I think the Greek cunt will be fine.

have you even met her yet?

yes, I've been to philadelphia and we also met in greece (zakynthos) and paris

internet relationships sometimes work

>Why in the fuck would anyone do that?
What part of "Ohio" don't you understand?

i have a gf too

Yeah, whatever, but tell me about Bane. Why does he wear that mask?

>internet relationships sometimes work
I've been in one for three years, germany - California, was fun until find out she was riding gicks like mad while I wasn't around

I guarantee it won't work out later on.

kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

this is not the time to make confessions

I don't like the possibility of it won't working out but I will continue my studies in Cincinatti and get a job since I will have an american visa anyway if our marriage falls off

He's kinky

CIA?

Why don't you date a Greek girl? American girls are narcissistic and basic as fuck. Like at least 98% of them

I think they can take your visa away if she decides to. Not hundred percent on that, but since you get visa through marriage the citizen can file a complain or some shit and they take your green card and you get deported/become illegal. I knew someone like that. Once they separated the guy thought it was all good but she managed to strip him of his visa.

Idk why this thread is full of hate, their relationship sounds good to me
>greek user gets out of bankrupt country
>his gf now has an excuse to leave ohio once a year on vacation

>Ohio

user..

What website do you use?

>Ohio

Literally a bottom 5 state, what kind of trash is she?

Some kind of bad attitude you got there bud. Ohioans are generally very nice.

They are also very poor and uneducated.

>uneducated
What makes you say this?

They're ranked 36th in the nation in college degrees despite having 2 "large" cities

She is probably taking a massive amount of D right now. That's what rural white girls do. Trust me I was in the military and if you can't fuck them weekly they'll just find someone else. You're extremely stupid if you don't think she's fucking someone else right now.

Lots of bluecollar employment all throughout the Rust Belt. I don't think having a college degree magically makes you a better person.

It's obvious you're from that shithole so don't @ me anymore you inbred worm.

K. Enjoy your memes

Don't listen to this guy. I'm sure she is a very nice girl. I hope it works out for you Greek bro.

The fact that you think you're going to get an American visa is comical. You just admitted that you are using her for a visa and you seriously think that immigration won't know that? The only way you're getting into America is if you somehow convince her to live with you in Greece for a year. The government doesn't just let you into America because you hooked up with an US citizen a few times. You have to have been with her for a long time.

This. Especially now with immigration way tighter.

The only way he gets in is if Trump starts allowing Europeans to move here. Visa's for Europeans are basically nonexistent now a days unless you come from a very rich family or served with the American military.

>Greece still exists
Wow. Didn't Socrates die like 500 years ago?

You have to be pretty deep into your Sup Forums thinking to believe that Trump could and would push a European Immigration policy

Trump already said he's removing the green card lottery which is the way a lot of Europeans move here.

The powerhouse Greece we learn in history is long gone, what we have now is a third world shithole full of disgusting subhumans.

Was getting caught part of your plan?