Why are there no threads on the live podcast? DeFranco, as Joe put it, is beating around the bush on topics

Why are there no threads on the live podcast? DeFranco, as Joe put it, is beating around the bush on topics.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=22GjkJw0WXk
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

What an odd "coincidence". Youtube started shilling DeFranco's gay food eating videos to me out of nowhere 2 days ago... now he's on Joe Rogan.

>defranco
>beating about the bush

What a shock.

Because jo rogan is shit. The alex jones one was a meme bonanza, but that is because of alex not dumb ass joe.

>DeFranco
I remember this faggot being relevant like 10 years ago, while RWJ was still a thing. Who even cares now?

You have your own board.

Why is there shilling for this trash on Sup Forums now?
Why does there need to be live threads for something that isn't related to Sup Forums?
Did all the Sup Forumseddit twitter meme hustlers pick it up after alex jones gave them more material for retweets?

>it's a Joe gets upset and autistically argues about pot legalization for one hour despite his guest explicitly repeating to him that he doesn't care about pot issues

Because DeFranco knows that as soon as he takes a stance he'll lose half his audience and possibly all of his endorsement deals. He's smarter than people give him credit for, it's no accident that he's managed to stay relevant for nearly 10 years.

Youtube is the new TV, deal with it Dad.

THIS IS YOUR DAILY REMINDER TO PLUG IN YOUR BLENDERS, HEAT UP YOUR FLOTATION TANKS TO SKIN TEMP (35.5*C)

THE WEED HAS BEEN LIT AND IT'S TIME TO SLAM YOUR KALE SHAKES, TAKE A TOKE & MARK OFF YOUR CHECKLIST

TO POP YOUR:

ALPHA BRAIN
SHROOMTECH
KRILL & MCT OIL
PRIMATE CARE PILLS

youtube.com/watch?v=22GjkJw0WXk YOUR FEAR FACTOR THEME SONG ALARM BLASTS THROUGH YOUR HOUSE

>YOU INSTINCTIVELY JUMP INTO YOUR HOMEMADE OCTAGON, FITTED WITH BATTLE-ROPES AND A "WRECKING BALL" STYLE CHIMP KETTLEBELL ACTION COURSE

>AFTER YOUR INTENSE WORKOUT YOU CALL OVER BRIAN REDBAN USING TING BEFORE GETTING INTO YOUR ISOLATION SENSORY DEPRIVATION FLOTATION TANK AND PACKING YOUR MOUTH TO THE BRIM WITH POT BROWNIES FOLLOWED SHORTLY AFTERWARDS BY COCONUT WATER ENEMAS JUST AS THE DMT KICKS IN AS YOU LISTEN TO DUNCAN TRUSSEL AND GRAHAM HANCOCK HYPOTHESIZE THAT THE PYRAMIDS = ALIENS AND THE ARK OF THE COVENANT IS HIDDEN IN UGANDA

DUDE BOOOOM LMAO

DUDE KETTLEBELLS LITERALLY ENCRUSTED WITH WEED AND DUNKED IN MCT OIL AND THROWN OFF BUILDINGS FEAR FACTOR STYLE

>"BRENDAN SCHAUB JUST END IT ALL, I THINK YOU ARE A WORTHLESS FIGHTER AND I HATE YOU, BUT COME BACK ON THE PODCAST SO I CAN BLOW YOU THE FUCK OUT OF THE WATER AGAIN AND REDUCE YOU TO TEARS"

>"BRENDAN "FRASER" "FUCK MY SHIT UP" SCHAUB, JUST TAKE THE EASY WAY OUT. YOUR CAREER IS OVER. IT'S TIME FOR THE SMITH AND WESSON RETIREMENT PLAN"

Joe Rogan, 2015

>YOU ARE NOW PICTURING JOE ROGAN NAKED IN A FLOTATION TANK WITH A MOUTH FULL OF POT BROWNIES TRIPPING

Brought to you by SquareSpace©

That's not the point you moron. It's that it's always a thinly veiled political thread.
It's fucking exhausting trying to have a discussion on here and it suddenly turns into a political debate.

>joe calling out the green frogs with weird hair

>expects real discussion on Sup Forums and gets upset that he doesn't get it

I say this unironically but you should literally go to reddit if you want you're real discussion

>ten years ago
>find the defranco show
>find him pretty funny
>quick cuts were edgy and in
>browses Sup Forums like me!
>eventually get tired of that kind of stuff

>now he's on jre

say what

kys for posting this trash

Most Hollywood movies these days have political themes running through them.

this

Shit I will never watch

So is Joe Rogan going to talk about this faggot Maylo on each of his shows?

DeFranco has recently been getting shit for hinting that he sides with the alt-right and Joe is capitalising on it cos he's secretly right-wing.

It's actually funny

do I give him another chance? I haven't seen his show since the monkey get taken out

comparing war mentality to protest mentality is interesting

>weeb free zone
What did he mean by this?

Rogan watches anime

only bleach and cowboy bebop

He's been very watchable recently, particularly his vids right after the election back in November.

JAMIE, PULL THAT SHIT UP

it is a video show user

joe would be a hilarious president

fuck you; kill you're self

>fuck you
>fuck you too
>no more federal gov
>free weed

Alex is even smarter than Bogdanoffs.

he isn't part of a movement as sad as the Alt-Right, he just isn't an SJW. He's a pretty normal dude like H3H3 so very middle ground and doesn't believe the bullshit on either side. In this day and age that makes him "right wing".

CHEMTRAILS CHEMTRAILS CHEMTRAILS CHEMTRAILS CHEMTRAILS CHEMTRAILS CHEMTRAILS CHEMTRAILS CHEMTRAILS CHEMTRAILS CHEMTRAILS CHEMTRAILS CHEMTRAILS CHEMTRAILS CHEMTRAILS CHEMTRAILS CHEMTRAILS

dubs dont lie

>5 words
>go fuck yourself

YOU'RE A FUCKING WHITE MALE

the issue is not comparing the refugee with the guy on hard times in virginia, it's about what your responsibility is.

the refuge crisis is an almost direct result of american foreign policy

Most of the alt-right is people who are "normal", that's how ridiculous the left has become.

>Americans fuck up the middle east and steal their oil
>N-no you can't come here

Really fires my neurons, even France and Britain allows their former failed colonies to migrate.

that's a bold statement

>Bogdanoffs

Can I get a brief summary?

lolno

>letting people who hate your country into your country because of guilt

l m a o

Wouldn't call anyone alt-right who isn't at least going on about the "genetic superiority of white people or culture" etc. and those people are certainly not "normal".

How about we just not intervene in shitty parts of the world?

Britain and France's failed colonies have nothing to do with Britain and France, and more to do with the failure of the local populace once granted independence.

See: Africa since 1959

yourself*, you dumb fucking cunt lmao.

The fucking youtube kid?

What the fuck, Joe?

I'm pretty centrist and I agree with most of what the alt-right says, stop lurking Sup Forums that's not the real alt-right.

Liberals would welcome the apocalypse if it appealed to their sense of ethnic self-hatred.

places like Germany and Sweden are well on their way 8)

yeah thats a great plan now dude
now that everything is already fucked up
also good luck convincing the overlords to not fuck around in the developing world to line their own pockets

Context please

>How about we just not intervene in shitty parts of the world?

Too late m8

>he doesn't believe white people are inherently better
Shitskin detected

If you think any race/ethnicity is superior to another in any way shape or form you're not a centrist.
If you think men are superior to women in any way except body strength, you're a fucking retard and not a centrist.
If you think not everyone deserves the same rights, you're not a centrist.

So if you agree with these 3 points, you're not alt-right.

What kinda of people watch this for real?
Bunch of shills talk no sense about random topics muh conspiracy and shit now pls buy my slim pills and be smart pills etc.
Joe Rogan is full of shit have no idea how people watch it. And who is this DeFranco ? some shit youtuber lel why will i wanna listen to him again?

>If you think men are superior to women in any way except body strength, you're a fucking retard and not a centrist.
can't you be a centrist and think that men are better at using gray matter, while women are better at using white matter?

>youtube personality

>relevant

topkek

it's pretty much accepted by science that certain races have traits better at certain things. Since Thatcher and Reagan, the current popular system of western civilisation favours the traits of a particular breed of white person (the Jew).

>tfw when jamie doesn't pull it up

>If you think men are superior to women in any way except body strength, you're a fucking retard and not a centrist.
>just body strength
>ignoring STEM
>ignoring tactics and strategy
>ignoring chefs
>ignoring art
>ignoring acting

You have editting movies and making kids. That's it.

So because women don't want to go into certain fields and rather prefer to work with children and animals, they do that because they can't succeed in other fields? You're a fucking idiot.

>joe is making fun of us again
someone stop him ;_;

that's more to do with men being extremely diverse genetically than naturally being superior at things. The best at most things (whether art or science or politics) are mainly men, but the best at most terrible things are also men (e.g. Stalin, Josef Fritzel, Charles Manson). It's nothing to do with men having a natural genetic predistribution towards designing the architecture of Barcelona, writing Sgt. Pepper or discovering penicillin.

best veterinarian are men just saying

almost like he's doing a promotional tour for the thing being marketed. Fucking moron.

DAS RACIS

Because they're just genetically better suited for the job, right?

gets a million views a day

>five words
>two words: go fuck yourself

>that's more to do with men being extremely diverse genetically than naturally being superior at things
>It's nothing to do with men having a natural genetic predistribution towards [a bunch of different shit]

Do I point out the doublethink here?

>one word: go yourself

Gets more views per day than the average CNN presenter, deal with it

Link?

youtube

nuh uh physcial strength is LITERALLY the one thing men are better at if you disagree you're a filthy misogynistic racist islamaphobic ableist permavirgin :^)

>if you disagree you're a filthy misogynistic racist islamaphobic ableist permavirgin :^)
well, you've got me there!

> ITT people who cannot differentiate between the alt-right and the New Right.

You see people like Gavin Micinnes and Richard Spencer hanging out with each other because right wing people typically do not give a shit about what you believe in and they're more tolerant than the left is. That doesn't mean they believe the same thing.

Almost as if youtube knew he watches Joe Rogan so he knew to market it to him in advance

>First green text he says "things"
>Second green text he gives examples of some things

No I think it's just you being retarded, m8?

who is that guy and why is he allowed to be in the joe rogan experience (JRE) studios?

its not new he was there 2 years ago

Phil is a moderate. All he does is beat around the bush

lol, no, this is how it went:
>Spencer invents the Alt-right
>Starts injecting it and its memes in different "purity-quantities" around the internet
>Sup Forums, unaware of this, movilized the watered-down version it had received to the mainstream
>Suddenly Spencer brings the spotlight to him to claim leadership
>Everyone googles Spencer
>Shit man, this "alt-right" term isn't Sup Forums watered-down alt-right
>Shit, its racist as fuck
>Okay, lets call ourselves the New Right, Boo Spencer, Booo
>Spencer cries

who is that guy and why was he allowed to be in the joe rogan experience (JRE) studios 2 years ago and also right now?

gavin micinnes is a faggot who married an injun
he's not right wing anything

Alex is a puppet, dude, sorry to break it to you.

>>Spencer invents the Alt-right
lol

To progressives everyone slightly right of them is a bigot/fascist/nazi.

Paul Gottfried coined the term alt-right. Fun fact: he's jewish. Antisemites BTFO'd.

>2017
>believing jews

it's true tho, look it up
Gottfried was Richard Spencer's mentor for years
he still considers him his intellectual sensei IIRC

>doesn't expect political discussion when the two people in the video are heavily involved with political stuff

wew lad

>Philip DeFranco

What year is it?

Same here...

If someone doesn't have time, a rapid gestalt will do.