Is there such a thing as an "unspoillable" movie?

Is there such a thing as an "unspoillable" movie?

The Tree of Life, because nothing happens anyway

Commando

Probably one that you can't possibly explain to another person. Like The Fountain.

The usual suspects

Superman

Irreversible starts at the end of the movie and works its way backwards, if that counts

Try to spoil last year at marienbad

Passion of the Christ

Spoil Fear and Loathing.

'Recount' - the movie about the 2000 Florida recount, Al Gore v Dubya Bush. The movie's entertaining, and it does a great job of building tension where there shouldn't be any - like, you could watch it and feel at times that Gore actually has a shot, even if you know it doesn't happen - so I'd say it's pretty unspoillable if you know that Bush wins the election, really

what if you show it to kids who don't about Dubya?

Then the impact of the film would be lost on them

you can't spoil good movies

That'd be an interesting experiment, it's definitely told in a way that if you didn't know the facts from the real world, then it'd come as a surprise in the film

Unlike, say, Titanic, which literally sets everything up in the present-day scenes, tells you loud and clear that the ship sinks and how it sinks

>about to watch From Dusk Till Dawn
>tell them about the vampires

False

Pulp Fiction?

total recall

Snatch

accurate

Plenty of action movies

John Travolta dies.

non-chronological
___ dies
___ doesnt die
___ doesnt die
___ gets man raped but ___ saves him

Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince

She's pregnant with Satan's baby, and the neighbors and her husband are all involved.

John Dies at the End

Ghostbusters 2016

No one can spoil it because no one ever saw it.
Checkmate, atheists.

There is nothing called a spoiler.
If a work of fiction is "ruined" to you because you learn something about its story and the work loses appeal to you it says incredible amounts about that work.

A work of fiction should be able to hold your attention regardless of what you know about the story.

John dies at the end (2012), the title pretty much spoils the ending. Also If you ever watch "The Double" (2011) they already spoiled you the plot twist in the trailer.

John dies at the end

The Assassination of Jesse James by the Coward Robert Redford

>animal abuse
>asian writing
Lmao every fucking time

look at their lil eyes all clenched, it's clearly uncomfortable for them, they wanna knock that shit off their head, but if they do they'll get punished

whenever you see a funny gif or pic of animals doing something that they don't normally do - watch out for Asians. They abuse them to make them do funky shit

I fucking hate asians

STOP FUCKING SAYING THIS, YOU NIGGERS, THE WHOLE JOKE OF THE GODDAMN MOVIE IS THAT JOHN DOES NOT ACTUALLY FUCKING DIE AT THE END

Spoiler alert.

If you can't spoil a movie, it means it's incoherent shit.

Case in point: The unspoilable Inland Empire.

Kiki's Delivery Service

A movie where nothing notable happens, or a movie that's just difficult to explain, but especially a movie that either everyone has seen before and everyone except newborns knows the twist (Star Wars) or movies where the story is a retelling of an incredibly old and well known tale, like a Bible movie.

All the different ways Arnie kills people

Sharknado

Boyhood

any movie without a plot

memento

I've not seen it yet, but from what I read Paterson would be pretty hard to spoil?

Eraserhead

You could spoil the "meaning" of the title.

my dinner with andre

I don't think you can spoil 2001, with the exception of the characters who die in the 3rd half

***SPOILER ALERT***

THE MOON THE EARTH MONKEYS SPACE SHIPS MONOLITHS WHITE GUYS IN SUITS ect.

>3rd half

>the council has spoken
But what about the droid attack on the wookies?

If here you were, maybe to your opinion we would listen

Best answer

Koyaanisqatsi

Get really fucking high and enjoy the "technology fuck yeah! pave the earth! nuke the whales!" feeling. And yes, I know this is not what the director intended.

Whoa, don't hurt yourself, reddit.

Stalker, because nothing happens anyway

Yup. Something like this. Where the story isn't important at all, or you go in knowing the conclusion.

>3rd half
What did he mean by this?

My Dinner with Andre

no, because "nothing happens" is a spoiler in itself. When you know nothing happens you will have certain expactations from the individual scenes and the movie as a whole.

well shit, ok fine, way I looked at it was
>part one: monkeys
>part 2: ends when the dudes touch the monolith
>part 3: David and friends
>part 4: moon baby, right after Hal gets cucked
yeah I get it I fucked up shut your pie holes

'nothing happens' is just pleb rhetoric

Mulholland Drive

Try and spoil it I dare you

ENTER THE VOID

There singer is actually just lip-syncing.