Can someone explain this wh*toid meme to me? I haven't been on Sup Forums in a few years...

can someone explain this wh*toid meme to me? I haven't been on Sup Forums in a few years. did we get invaded by shitskins or something? i remember everyone used to make fun of non-whites

Sup Forums is now where newfags come either straight from plebit or running away from Sup Forums, generally because theyre thin skinned fagots or because theyre shitskins that cant take it

Grow a thicker skin wh*Te cave beast if you can dish out than you should also be able to take some hits

Why do wh*Te cavebeasts gets so easily hurt by words?

It's called growing up.

REMINDER

disgusting wh*te posting the same shit again
you're truly snow apes

im not white
here they come... Sup Forums is ruined i no longer recognize it.

>can someone explain this wh*toid meme to me? I haven't been on Sup Forums in a few years. did we get invaded by shitskins or something? i remember everyone used to make fun of non-whites
Wew. I should spend less time in this shithole. I'm starting recognize template threads.

Its the same shit as before just swap wh*Te for non-wh*Te you baboon

>ME WH*TEY
>me have big brow ridge, we wuz neanderthals

Fuck wh*tes

shut the fuck up turk, everyone should be mocking you. it was fun back then

Most racism focused on non-white people was moved to Sup Forums. On Sup Forums we try to be racist and discriminate to everyone without distinction of skin color, religion or ethnicity.

Why do you get butthurt on wh*Teys behalf?

It's just funny man. Nigger, chink, gook, jap, kraut, wop, mick, wh*te. It's all good here senpai.

Its that turk shitposting followed unironically by other shitskins

>I should spend less time in this shithole. I'm starting recognize template threads.
You don't have to spend more than a few days here to do this.

the "-oid" suffix meme was started by brits to insult american (yankoid), the meme reached /balk/ (bulgaroid, albanoid etc) and finally inspired the much maligned butthurt turk to spam the board with this meme

wh*toid piggu go home!